Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Bloombergs baby kaput

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:30 PM

http://www.slate.com...arge_sodas.html

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA !,

Miss me?

#2    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,123 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:47 PM

As I said, we have a Constitutional Right to be fat slobs.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#3    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:01 PM

He's on TV whining in a press conference . He's such a schmuck . No no,don't ban high Fructose corn syrup which is what's really killing everyone,make us eat smaller portions of it ,! Do*c*e !

Miss me?

#4    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,112 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:48 AM

good, blow to his overarrogance, about time.

actually latest discovery, from forensic anthropologists , Egyptian mummies, also had clogged arteries, just like modern day ppl, before cigarettes, fast food and sugary drinks ever appeared.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#5    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,806 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:05 AM

View Postaztek, on 12 March 2013 - 01:48 AM, said:

good, blow to his overarrogance, about time.

actually latest discovery, from forensic anthropologists , Egyptian mummies, also had clogged arteries, just like modern day ppl, before cigarettes, fast food and sugary drinks ever appeared.
mind you, they had cows which meant they had cheese. Cheese is (so my GP says) worse then bacon for cholesterol.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#6    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:19 AM

Cholesterol issues can be genetic. Ppl with very healthy diets ,can have cholesterol issues .
It's not the sugar that's the issue ,its the high fructose corn syrup ,which is in EVERYTHING ,not just soda .
The fact there were numerous exceptions to this law,proves it has nothing to do with caring about our health . It's a money thing.
What and how,who knows. When the soda tax failed ,this was what he came up with .
The nyc health board is hand picked by him ,and strong armed by Christine Quinn ,which is why it passed so easily .

Miss me?

#7    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,570 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:04 AM

A win for liberty.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#8    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,694 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:07 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 12 March 2013 - 02:05 AM, said:

mind you, they had cows which meant they had cheese. Cheese is (so my GP says) worse then bacon for cholesterol.
All I took away from your post is.... GREENLIGHT on BACON.....

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#9    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,694 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:09 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 12 March 2013 - 02:19 AM, said:

Cholesterol issues can be genetic. Ppl with very healthy diets ,can have cholesterol issues .
I think that genetics is a big part of it. People don't die from natural causes Naturally anymore. Someone can eat really bad and be on deaths door for 3 or 4 decades... thanks to modern medicine.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#10    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,112 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:11 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 12 March 2013 - 02:05 AM, said:

oh well, than we are screwed regardless, lol
can't have a cheeseburger or pizza with no chesse.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#11    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:47 AM

He's insisting he will win on appeal,but law experts saying nooo,as the nyc health dept has no legal foothold to pass anything of this ki.d.
Ergo,its as always,illegal ,and the fuhrer tried to slip it past us ,to be his big bad bully self. So tired of his dumb ass. Seriously .If Quinn wins,I'm moving .

Miss me?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users