Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 4 votes

More NASA UFO's?

ufo nasa

• Please log in to reply
1528 replies to this topic

Poll: Are these UFO's? (51 member(s) have cast votes)

Do these videos contain images of UFO's?

1. Yes (22 votes [43.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 43.14%

2. No (29 votes [56.86%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 56.86%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1156    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:44 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 19 November 2012 - 04:37 AM, said:

Then why are you incapable of admitting that Mitchell never claimed that NASA was part of a coverup?

If I believed that then I would admit it, but based on what I have heard him say many times, I simply do not believe it.

#1157    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:46 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 19 November 2012 - 04:44 AM, said:

If I believed that then I would admit it, but based on what I have heard him say many times, I simply do not believe it.

Okay, then quote where he says that NASA is involved in a coverup.  I want to see or hear his actual words.

Can you do that?

#1158    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:10 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

#1159    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,187 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:48 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 19 November 2012 - 04:33 AM, said:

I do not see why you have such affection for NASA that you are making a big issue out of this, especially since NASA slapped Mitchell down for saying all these things.

Hi MacGuffin

Are you just playing with Boon? Affection for NASA has nothing to do with Ed Mitchell categorically denying any link to NASA all by himself. NASA said they do not support Ed's tales as a former employee of NASA. That seems pretty normal? It is not hard to see how much worse this would be if they said absolutely nothing, and other than that, what options have been left open to them? Ed is a former employee, and the media made the leap from Government to NASA, even Dr Mitchell says he does not know how it got blown out of proportion, but insists he has no personal knowledge, and does not implicate NASA at all. All his information comes from other sources. And he has more reason than most other ex-employees to have a disgruntled attitude with the camera business I would think.
But with your knowledge, you must know Dr Mitchell does not implicate NASA, which I why I suspect you might be playing a couple of fish on a hook here?

Edited by psyche101, 19 November 2012 - 06:48 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#1160    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:50 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 19 November 2012 - 04:46 AM, said:

Okay, then quote where he says that NASA is involved in a coverup.  I want to see or hear his actual words.

Can you do that?

If NASA isn't involved in a cover up, then why does Mitchell keep saying things like this in interviews?

"FORMER NASA astronaut and moonwalker Dr Edgar Mitchell - a veteran of the Apollo 14 mission - has stunningly claimed aliens do exist.
And he says extra-terrestrials have visited Earth on several occasions - but the alien contact has been repeatedly covered up by governments for six decades.

Dr Mitchell, 77, said during a radio interview that sources at the space agency who had had contact with aliens described the beings as 'little people who look strange to us."

Which people at the "space agency" have had contacts with the aliens?  LOL

http://www.dailytele...r-1111117003802

#1161    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:52 AM

NASA even made Mitchell give back his lunar camera.  That's how petty they can be.

http://www.google.co...pfcFNxV2akjAOlg

#1162    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:58 AM

And here it is again: Edgar Mitchell Blows the Lid on NASA.  What more is there to say?

#1163    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:01 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 19 November 2012 - 06:48 AM, said:

Hi MacGuffin

Are you just playing with Boon? Affection for NASA has nothing to do with Ed Mitchell categorically denying any link to NASA all by himself.

No, I am not at all.  I have continually posted videos about Mitchell saying that people at NASA have had contact with aliens and so forth.

I don't know if it's humanly possible to do any more than I have done to establish this point, but I'm getting tired of repeating myself about how an "X" is an "X".

#1164    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:14 AM

In that interview, Mitchell was asked specifically whether people involved in the moon landings know about contacts with aliens, and he answered "some of them do".

Don't take my word for it, all you have to do is listen to what he says for himself.

#1165    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,982 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:21 AM

Maybe a fair compromise at this point would be to say Mitchell says ' people within NASA are part of cover up but NASA as an organistion are not.

deal?

at what point to individuals 'count enough' to represent the organisation they work for?

#1166    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:39 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 19 November 2012 - 08:52 AM, said:

NASA even made Mitchell give back his lunar camera.  That's how petty they can be.

http://www.google.co...pfcFNxV2akjAOlg

Here,... some homework for you. http://www.space.com/17787-nasa-astronauts-space-artifacts-souvenirs-law.html

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#1167    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:44 AM

View PostHazzard, on 19 November 2012 - 09:39 AM, said:

It also says that Mitchell's camera did indeed go to the National Air and Space Museum, which is where NASA said they were going to send it in any case.  He wasn't allowed to sell it.

#1168    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:46 AM

View Postquillius, on 19 November 2012 - 09:21 AM, said:

Maybe a fair compromise at this point would be to say Mitchell says ' people within NASA are part of cover up but NASA as an organistion are not.

deal?

at what point to individuals 'count enough' to represent the organisation they work for?

I wouldn't say that EVERYONE at NASA was involved in the UFO cover up, but clearly Mitchell said that some of them were.  As he pointed out, everything to do with ETs and UFOs is very highly compartmentalized and has been since 1950 at least.

#1169    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,982 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:50 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 19 November 2012 - 09:46 AM, said:

I wouldn't say that EVERYONE at NASA was involved in the UFO cover up, but clearly Mitchell said that some of them were.  As he pointed out, everything to do with ETs and UFOs is very highly compartmentalized and has been since 1950 at least.

great I think there is some good middle ground here to reach an agreement....

So we all agree NASA as an organisation has no 'agenda' that is known by all employees, however it is understood that 'individuals' that work within NASA are part/have been part of a cover up....

anyone disagree with this?

#1170    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:53 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 19 November 2012 - 08:58 AM, said:

And here it is again: Edgar Mitchell Blows the Lid on NASA.  What more is there to say?

He (like you) can believe and claim all sorts of things, but without substantial evidence its worthless,... all we have here is a person saying something. Its up the the listener to believe him, or not.

Worthless.

Mitchell also says that a teenage remote healer who lives in Vancouver helped him heal kidney cancer from a distance. Do you believe that?

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users