Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was This a Possible (Love) Encounter?

Voyager

This isn't a dramatic story, but I wonder if this subtle action meant anything, or if it was wishful thinking on my part.

My college sometimes have these extracurriclar activites, so I decided to start participating in some of them every now and then. And there is nothing like being around a bunch of dudes in b-ball shorts and wife-beaters, dripping in sweat...not that this is the reason I go.

But there was one time a couple monhs back where this one haitian guy (most of them are haitians as a matter of fact), caught my attention as soon as I saw him. He was about 5'5 tall, very dark (and very even and smooth) skin, short cut, big beautiful eyes--oh my! fine bone structure, sexy voice, personality, swagger, and a beautiful body; he obviously works it out! Well anyway, I was so taken by this guy, I couldn't help but make eye contact...

I could go into more details that might help you better assess the situation, but I don't want to bore you with details. Long story short, I tried to make it known to him while being as subtle as I can, that I was feeling him. Whenever I saw him even if it was like 50 feet away, I wouldn't stare, but if he was facing my way, I made sure he saw me making eye contact.

Mind you I've never said a word to him. One day I saw him in the cafeteria at the other end. I kept looking until he turned around and started walking my direction. He went to another table nearby where a group of his friends were. I was sitting at the table with a few others. He then walked over close to me and tapped me and asked if I had a napkin. A girl at the table gave him one before I could answer. I don't even remember my action but all I remember is thinking that, one, I was glad that he finally said something to me, and two, this was just an excuse for him to come over to me and hint that he knew I was checking him out. Because with all of the people at his table, I'm sure he could've asked them for a napkin.

So, I know that this wasn't a big deal, but with the matter at hand, do you think that he was giving me a hint or just simply asking for a napkin?

Edited by Voyager

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pauly Dangerously

• Voyager

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it matter? Fortune favors the bold, and life moves awfully quickly. I would take it as a hint and make your move.