Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Compelling NDE Story (Includes Encounter

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    markdohle

markdohle

Alien Abducter

• 4,556 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:34 PM

Compelling NDE Story (Includes Encounter With Jesus)

Edited by markdohle, 16 February 2013 - 07:34 PM.

#2    Sean93

Sean93

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts

• WRATH

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:38 PM

Damn, which one is it?

Every culture and religion has an NDE where they meet their respective gods be it Allah, Krishna or whoever...perhaps the polytheists were right.

...or people be trippin'.

"Regarding life, the wisest men of all ages have judged it alike: It is worthless."

"Be peaceful, be courteous, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

#3    markdohle

markdohle

Alien Abducter

• 4,556 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:17 PM

View PostSean93, on 16 February 2013 - 07:38 PM, said:

Damn, which one is it?

Every culture and religion has an NDE where they meet their respective gods be it Allah, Krishna or whoever...perhaps the polytheists were right.

...or people be trippin'.

I don't think people are tripping, but something that always been with us.  God is not a thing or an object, so our beliefs will have something to do with these experiences.  For me, the life review is the main point, how we treat others and in the life review we experience whatever we did to them as they experienced our actions, be it good, evil, painful or otherwise.  I think it teaches us that we are connected at a level we don't understand.  When Jesus said that "whatever you do to the least, you do unto me", I believe points to this reality.  Other faiths and paths say much the same.  Though Jesus is unique I believe.    Of course many will disagree with this statement ;-).

peace
mark

#4    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

• The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:23 PM

This was not a NDE but I'd like to share it anyways. I was being persecuted by evil spirits, so I prayed to Jesus that he would not forget me and leave me here to be evil like these people. He put my mom in spirit behind me, who is in heaven, and recreated the scent, to perfection, of her holding me in her bosom as a child, a most loving memory, to give me knowledge of her presence. He was telling me that I was forgiven, would not be forgotten and that he would deliver me from this evil, our enemy, the devils.

#5    markdohle

markdohle

Alien Abducter

• 4,556 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:17 AM

View Postnotforgotten, on 16 February 2013 - 11:23 PM, said:

This was not a NDE but I'd like to share it anyways. I was being persecuted by evil spirits, so I prayed to Jesus that he would not forget me and leave me here to be evil like these people. He put my mom in spirit behind me, who is in heaven, and recreated the scent, to perfection, of her holding me in her bosom as a child, a most loving memory, to give me knowledge of her presence. He was telling me that I was forgiven, would not be forgotten and that he would deliver me from this evil, our enemy, the devils.

Powerful healing, thank you for sharing my friend.

peace
mark

#6    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,697 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:51 AM

View Postmarkdohle, on 16 February 2013 - 09:17 PM, said:

I don't think people are tripping, but something that always been with us.  God is not a thing or an object, so our beliefs will have something to do with these experiences.  For me, the life review is the main point, how we treat others and in the life review we experience whatever we did to them as they experienced our actions, be it good, evil, painful or otherwise.  I think it teaches us that we are connected at a level we don't understand.  When Jesus said that "whatever you do to the least, you do unto me", I believe points to this reality.  Other faiths and paths say much the same.  Though Jesus is unique I believe.    Of course many will disagree with this statement ;-).

peace
mark
And you would be right mark.  Inturpretation of things in the spirit world where's the same goggles you do because what we whiteness really is not of this world. We can only try to understand if it is put into some kind of familure context.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#7    markdohle

markdohle

Alien Abducter

• 4,556 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:33 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 17 February 2013 - 10:51 AM, said:

And you would be right mark.  Inturpretation of things in the spirit world where's the same goggles you do because what we whiteness really is not of this world. We can only try to understand if it is put into some kind of familure context.

Thank you my friend.

peace
mark

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users