Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Conversations with a crow

Abramelin

I've never had a conversation with one myself but they do talk to each other. One day a crow was trying to run a hawk off and was calling out to his/her friends to help and they did. They came from a hill across the valley to help and they ran the hawk off.

• Like 1

Wow. Nice Abramelin. I didn't finish it but so far so good.

Thanks. I know the page layout sucks, but I copied and pasted it from Notepad and that version looked ok. I have tried to clean it up, but somehow things only got worse so I just let it be.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

Thanks. I know the page layout sucks, but I copied and pasted it from Notepad and that version looked ok. I have tried to clean it up, but somehow things only got worse so I just let it be.

outsource my good Abe ... hire a steno ... but keep your hands off a her :)

• Like 1

I've never had a conversation with one myself but they do talk to each other. One day a crow was trying to run a hawk off and was calling out to his/her friends to help and they did. They came from a hill across the valley to help and they ran the hawk off.

Lol,I hope you realize it is fiction. But yeah, if you are ever near a group of jackdaws, you'll swear they talk, gossip, mumble, argue, and so on.

I know you don't have them in the USA. There are people who truely hate crows, but still love jackdaws, though they sure are a crow species.

And I know I posted about my experiences with jackdaws on UM, but forgot where exactly.

outsource my good Abe ... hire a steno ... but keep your hands off a her :)

Well, if she sits on my lap, I won't need my hands, heh.

• Like 1

Lol,I hope you realize it is fiction. But yeah, if you are ever near a group of jackdaws, you'll swear they talk, gossip, mumble, argue, and so on.

I know you don't have them in the USA. There are people who truely hate crows, but still love jackdaws, though they sure are a crow species.

And I know I posted about my experiences with jackdaws on UM, but forgot where exactly.

Here:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=233778&st=15#entry4460581