Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Conversations with a crow


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    Abramelin

Abramelin

    -

  • Member
  • 18,110 posts
  • Joined:07 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

  • God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:22 PM

This is from my crow blog:

http://kromakhy.blog...-with-crow.html


#2    Ashotep

Ashotep

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,465 posts
  • Joined:10 May 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:USA

  • Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:31 PM

I've never had a conversation with one myself but they do talk to each other.  One day a crow was trying to run a hawk off and was calling out to his/her friends to help and they did.  They came from a hill across the valley to help and they ran the hawk off.


#3    Dan'O

Dan'O

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • Joined:24 Aug 2004
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:41 PM

Wow. Nice Abramelin. I didn't finish it but so far so good.


#4    Abramelin

Abramelin

    -

  • Member
  • 18,110 posts
  • Joined:07 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

  • God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:18 AM

View PostDan, on 10 May 2013 - 07:41 PM, said:

Wow. Nice Abramelin. I didn't finish it but so far so good.

Thanks. I know the page layout sucks, but I copied and pasted it from Notepad and that version looked ok.  I have tried to clean it up, but somehow things only got worse so I just let it be.


.

Edited by Abramelin, 11 May 2013 - 11:18 AM.


#5    third_eye

third_eye

    _ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

  • Member
  • 8,063 posts
  • Joined:06 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Malaysia

  • "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

    God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:11 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 11 May 2013 - 11:18 AM, said:

Thanks. I know the page layout sucks, but I copied and pasted it from Notepad and that version looked ok.  I have tried to clean it up, but somehow things only got worse so I just let it be.


.

outsource my good Abe ... hire a steno ... but keep your hands off a her :)

~

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

~


#6    Abramelin

Abramelin

    -

  • Member
  • 18,110 posts
  • Joined:07 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

  • God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:18 PM

View PostHilander, on 10 May 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

I've never had a conversation with one myself but they do talk to each other.  One day a crow was trying to run a hawk off and was calling out to his/her friends to help and they did.  They came from a hill across the valley to help and they ran the hawk off.

Lol,I hope you realize it is fiction. But yeah, if you are ever near a group of jackdaws, you'll swear they talk, gossip, mumble, argue, and so on.

I know you don't have them in the USA. There are people who truely hate crows, but still love jackdaws, though they sure are a crow species.

And I know I posted about my experiences with jackdaws on UM, but forgot where exactly.

View Postthird_eye, on 11 May 2013 - 12:11 PM, said:

outsource my good Abe ... hire a steno ... but keep your hands off a her :)

Well, if she sits on my lap, I won't need my hands, heh.


#7    Abramelin

Abramelin

    -

  • Member
  • 18,110 posts
  • Joined:07 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

  • God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:56 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 11 May 2013 - 04:18 PM, said:

Lol,I hope you realize it is fiction. But yeah, if you are ever near a group of jackdaws, you'll swear they talk, gossip, mumble, argue, and so on.

I know you don't have them in the USA. There are people who truely hate crows, but still love jackdaws, though they sure are a crow species.

And I know I posted about my experiences with jackdaws on UM, but forgot where exactly.


Here:

http://www.unexplain...15#entry4460581





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users