Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 16 votes

Was Vincent van Gogh Jack the Ripper ?

vincent van gogh jack the ripper serial killers true crime case solved

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
325 replies to this topic

#121    The Unseen

The Unseen

Poltergeist

• 2,774 posts

• Whats out there?

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:12 PM

OOOOOOO OOOOOOO I just saw bigfoot and Elvis taking about what his hound dog wouldn't do...............Now thats believable.

#122    JonathanVonErich

JonathanVonErich

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,519 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:21 PM

View PostDale Larner, on 11 July 2012 - 03:33 AM, said:

Now here’s someone who is looking at this the right way—positive and constructive. So refreshing. Thanks for the idea, Wearer of Hats. I think you’re on the right track. There’s no telling what other ideas it might lead to.

Good thinking.

Thanks,
Dale Larner

No. Someone who is looking it the right way is someone who's asking for REAL EVIDENCE.

We gave you many chances Larner, yet you are unable to provide one single piece of evidence showing that your theory is true. You've been doing this for months, on numerous forums.

You are obviously not a serious researcher. You are just another liar trying to find a way to pay his mortgage by creating a false theory about the Ripper murders. We have seen this a thousand times, and I don't understand why the Mods are keeping this thread open.

You won't find a publisher. Why ?? Because you are accusing a legendary figure of being a killer without having a single piece of real evidence to back up your claim. No serious publisher in his right mind will publish your book, because if he do that he'll be sued by relatives of Van Gogh, simple as that.

You are committing a crime Larner. Accusing somebody of being a serial killer when you have no evidence to prove it is a serious crime.

I hope you won't make any money out of your lies. I really hope so. I, as a student in Criminology, can't stand liars like yourself. You said in your introduction in the community lounge that you are a dreamer. Well....Keep on dreaming, dreamer.

#123    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:13 PM

View PostDale Larner, on 25 May 2012 - 06:32 AM, said:

Good question. Vincent could come and go as he pleased in Arles. He had no job and was accountable to no one. His younger brother, Theo, who lived in Paris, paid all of his bills.

Thanks,
Dale Larner

Do you actually know how far away Arles is from London?!  Especially in 1888...... It's not like hopping on a plane. lol

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#124    mrmorgan

mrmorgan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:34 PM

View PostJonathanVonErich, on 18 July 2012 - 06:21 PM, said:

No. Someone who is looking it the right way is someone who's asking for REAL EVIDENCE.

We gave you many chances Larner, yet you are unable to provide one single piece of evidence showing that your theory is true. You've been doing this for months, on numerous forums.

You are obviously not a serious researcher. You are just another liar trying to find a way to pay his mortgage by creating a false theory about the Ripper murders. We have seen this a thousand times, and I don't understand why the Mods are keeping this thread open.

You won't find a publisher. Why ?? Because you are accusing a legendary figure of being a killer without having a single piece of real evidence to back up your claim. No serious publisher in his right mind will publish your book, because if he do that he'll be sued by relatives of Van Gogh, simple as that.

You are committing a crime Larner. Accusing somebody of being a serial killer when you have no evidence to prove it is a serious crime.

I hope you won't make any money out of your lies. I really hope so. I, as a student in Criminology, can't stand liars like yourself. You said in your introduction in the community lounge that you are a dreamer. Well....Keep on dreaming, dreamer.

well said man.

this fella is a complete scam artist and nobody should buy his book

#125    Dale Larner

Dale Larner

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:15 AM

View Postmrmorgan, on 15 July 2012 - 09:41 PM, said:

I can't believe the thread isn't locked yet.

I have never heard of someone trying to promote a book as much as this guy. Everytime someone asked for strong evidence, he says its in the book, this is a crock of s**t!

As numerous people have said it was well documented that he was in Arles at the time of the murders, now if van gogh was a serial killer as you have suggested then why would he travel all the way to london and rush back when we know all serial killers cherish that kill and don't want to rush it. when he could of just killed someone in arles!

overall this is the biggest load of rubbish and the mods should close it as this is just basically free advertising for his slanderous book!

Van Gogh had previously lived in London, and I believe he committed his first murder while living there. He then returned to London fifteen years later to kill more prostitutes as a mature serial killer using the name Jack the Ripper. He was highly motivated to make the trips from Arles to London.

He didn’t murder in Arles because it was too small a town and would attract attention to him. Arles was his safe place.

Not rubbish and not slanderous.

Did you see the handwriting comparison? It looks like evidence to me.

http://vincentaliasjack.com/wordpress/vangogh_ripper_matches/

Dale Larner

#126    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:41 AM

View PostDale Larner, on 19 July 2012 - 03:15 AM, said:

Van Gogh had previously lived in London, and I believe he committed his first murder while living there. He then returned to London fifteen years later to kill more prostitutes as a mature serial killer using the name Jack the Ripper. He was highly motivated to make the trips from Arles to London.

He didn’t murder in Arles because it was too small a town and would attract attention to him. Arles was his safe place.

Dale Larner

What looks like evidence to you, as has been said many times, would NOT stand up as evidence in a court of law!
You refuse to have a handwriting expert look at the handwriting. Why? Are you afraid they might tell you that you are wrong?
And you dont have any other evidence.
Slanderous?   Quite possibly.

#127    mrmorgan

mrmorgan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:38 PM

View PostDale Larner, on 19 July 2012 - 03:15 AM, said:

He didnít murder in Arles because it was too small a town and would attract attention to him. Arles was his safe place.

Dale Larner

It's completely slanderous you have very little evidence

This is just a stunt to promote your book and no way will people believe your rubbish talk

#128    HollyDolly

HollyDolly

Psychic Spy

• 1,287 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:53 PM

Doubt Van Gogh was the Ripper.The Ripper was most likely someone local to London, and knew the area.Who it was don't know. It might have been a sailor, that theory has been around for awhile.Certainly it had to be someone who knew that area well. Besides, Van Gogh could have traveled to Brussels or Paris  or some other big city to kill without going to london.

#129    Dale Larner

Dale Larner

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:09 PM

View PostJonathanVonErich, on 18 July 2012 - 06:21 PM, said:

And the personal attacks continue.

I don’t know what college you are attending to get your Criminology degree, but I think they need to add a few courses on civility and integrity. Since, as you’ve noted many times before, you are a second year Criminology student, then I have to presume that you simply haven’t taken those classes yet, and therefore you haven’t yet learned that thinking you know everything as a second year Criminology student is being pompous.

A boy stayed up all night one night. He wanted to see the sun come up, and then it dawned on him. Hope that happens to you . . . and soon.

You seemed to have missed the handwriting comparison I presented. Even though your objectivity is gone with this and what’s being presented might not be clear to you until after you have your Criminology degree, try to take a look with fresh eyes.

Always a dreamer,
Dale Larner

#130    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,097 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:55 PM

View PostDale Larner, on 19 July 2012 - 11:09 PM, said:

You seemed to have missed the handwriting comparison I presented. Even though your objectivity is gone with this and what’s being presented might not be clear to you until after you have your Criminology degree, try to take a look with fresh eyes.

Always a dreamer,
Dale Larner

Dale would you be so kind as to post up your qualifications you have in hand writing analysis

#131    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:54 AM

I don’t know what college you are attending to get your Criminology degree, but I think they need to add a few courses on civility and integrity. Since, as you’ve noted many times before, you are a second year Criminology student, then I have to presume that you simply haven’t taken those classes yet, and therefore you haven’t yet learned that thinking you know everything as a second year Criminology student is being pompous.

A boy stayed up all night one night. He wanted to see the sun come up, and then it dawned on him. Hope that happens to you . . . and soon.

Always a dreamer,
Dale Larner

Dale. Yet again you harp on about your handwriting comparison.
You then have a go at JonathanVonErich suggesting he pays more attention in his criminology lectures.
As DingoLingo suggests, perhaps you could let us know what qualifications you have.
I am happy to give you my qualifications here and now.
30 years as a UK police officer including 6 years in forensics (CSI) where i studied fingerprints, photography, handwriting comparisons, ballistics, to name but a few subjects.
I eagerly await your list of qualifications :)

edit. By the way. The boy stayed up all night wondering where the sun had gone. It finally dawned on him.  Your version doesnt quite hit the nail on the head lol  :)

Edited by Englishgent, 20 July 2012 - 12:56 AM.

#132    JonathanVonErich

JonathanVonErich

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,519 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:16 AM

Always a dreamer,
Dale Larner

Dale

Nothing personal. If I was disrespectful then accept my apologies.

Just ask anybody here: I'm a very nice guy. Integrity ?? I'm full of it. I lost my temper because I've asked you at least 4 time to provide solid evidence that Van Gogh was the Ripper, yet you still haven't provided any evidence yet. You are aware that you need a lot more than handwriting to accuse somebody of being a serial killer, right ?? The handwriting is interesting, I agree, but there's not enough to say that Van Gogh was indeed the Ripper.

You need to offer solid evidence, like a timeline showing that Van Gogh was indeed in the area at the time of the murders. Something solid. Prove that Van Gogh could have been on any of the crime scenes.

I am a very good student ( at Université Laval by the way, one of the finest University in Canada ) and as a student it's simply normal for me to ask you to provide solid evidence to back up your theory.

Again no disrespect, I have my suspicions about you and your theory, that's all. :)

Jonathan

Edited by JonathanVonErich, 20 July 2012 - 01:18 AM.

#133    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• 1,909 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:42 AM

View PostJonathanVonErich, on 20 July 2012 - 01:16 AM, said:

Dale

Nothing personal. If I was disrespectful then accept my apologies.

Just ask anybody here: I'm a very nice guy. Integrity ?? I'm full of it. I lost my temper because I've asked you at least 4 time to provide solid evidence that Van Gogh was the Ripper, yet you still haven't provided any evidence yet. You are aware that you need a lot more than handwriting to accuse somebody of being a serial killer, right ?? The handwriting is interesting, I agree, but there's not enough to say that Van Gogh was indeed the Ripper.

You need to offer solid evidence, like a timeline showing that Van Gogh was indeed in the area at the time of the murders. Something solid. Prove that Van Gogh could have been on any of the crime scenes.

I am a very good student ( at Université Laval by the way, one of the finest University in Canada ) and as a student it's simply normal for me to ask you to provide solid evidence to back up your theory.

Again no disrespect, I have my suspicions about you and your theory, that's all. :)

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan.
I get the impression we can ask until we are blue in the face. We wont get any further with this topic :no:

#134    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,701 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:02 AM

One thing to think about is that a lot of the Vincent letters we have is that they're actually rewrites of the original letters by Vincent's sister-in-law.

#135    BishopRyan

BishopRyan

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:18 PM

Of course they continue. And I have no problem piling on. You're a liar, fraud and criminal. You've entered multiple forums to peddle your smut and been called out on every single one of them. You've made a mockery of yourself all because you think you have the potential to prey on the ignorance of others. You don't even have enough integrity to sell out out for real money....just the idea that you "might" make money. You want to talk about personal attacks? How about your attacks on documented historical records based on nothing more than your fabricated BS. The real insult in your insults on our intellegence.

Your decent into internet self destruction contines. Google now recognizes a new category for "Dale Larner". There are now 378,000 results returned for "Dale Larner Fraud".

You're exposed and like any self absorbed egocentric fool you don't know how keep yourself from digging a deeper hole. The more you talk (post lies on the internet) the worse it gets and you just can't stop talking can you.

Classic charlatan. Lets hope you don't have a wife and kids. The shame that they'd be forced to live with. Sad.

Edited by BishopRyan, 20 July 2012 - 11:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users