Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFO hovers over aeroplane in Manitoba

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#16    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,585 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:56 PM

View PostSilver Surfer, on 22 March 2013 - 12:18 PM, said:

Pics of an Alien in a bikini or it didn't happen.

Alien's don't wear bikini's or anything else. They just seem to be butt naked all the time.

They're "kinky"   :w00t:

#17    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:41 PM

LOL even If pics were taken I doubt anyone would believe they were alien spacecrafts on here

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#18    EtherialNight

EtherialNight

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

• There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:55 PM

@twobytwice, not every cell has a camera. Mine is cheap lol.
And people can still report UFO even if they haven't taken a pic or vid, like they did years ago.
I wonder why some post on this forum if so uninterested in unexplained mysteries.

#19    pitchp

pitchp

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 210 posts

• "I go when I want to go. To prolong life would be tasteless"
    Albert Einstein

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:41 PM

why make a story about this with out proof. It's always the same thing no proof!! no videos or close up pics!

#20    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,670 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:49 PM

View Postpitchp, on 22 March 2013 - 09:41 PM, said:

why make a story about this with out proof. It's always the same thing no proof!! no videos or close up pics!

Well, if that were the case, there would be zero threads. Do I need to put "You're not going to find proof on the internet" in my signature? For all the self-proclaimed brainiacs around here, that's a fact few can seem to wrap their heads around. (Not necessarily you, pitchp).

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#21    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,988 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:43 PM

View Postpallidin, on 22 March 2013 - 04:56 PM, said:

Alien's don't wear bikini's or anything else. They just seem to be butt naked all the time.

They're "kinky"   :w00t:

Well, if they land where I live they're gonna be too darn cold to be "kinky"....might go from being grey to blue though.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#22    Starseed hybrid 1111

Starseed hybrid 1111

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 326 posts

• "Take the Red Matrix pill" be your own authentic self neo

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:53 PM

lucky i wish i had see a UFO i want to see one but not get abducted of course lol anyway where is this called Farm, Manitoba?i always look at the guy during the day and sometimes during the night like for a hour nothing yet but i still try and hope to see one of course or various.did this person takes more pictures and has more info i am a believer but I'm just saying

#23    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:00 PM

View PostSilver Surfer, on 22 March 2013 - 12:18 PM, said:

Pics of an Alien in a bikini or it didn't happen.
LOVE YOUR AVATAR MAN

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#24    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,585 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:49 PM

View PostLilly, on 22 March 2013 - 10:43 PM, said:

Well, if they land where I live they're gonna be too darn cold to be "kinky"....might go from being grey to blue though.

LOL

#25    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,235 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:03 PM

The witness states:

Finally, the witness describes how he has been watching the skies since his last UFO sighting.

“ I have been watching the skies in this region since my first sighting and this has been the first UFO I have witnessed since that time.”

So he's seen UFOs before.  Is an active skywatcher since a similar sighting just over a year ago, but yet he doesn't carry a camera with him at all times?

I mean I've got a camera on me at all times and I'm not even hunting for UFOs or Bigfoot.  Funny how the folks most interested in this phenomenon never seem to have a camera.  You'd think it would be the other way around.

Edited by Rafterman, 24 March 2013 - 05:03 PM.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#26    Starseed hybrid 1111

Starseed hybrid 1111

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 326 posts

• "Take the Red Matrix pill" be your own authentic self neo

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:24 PM

i don't think so meaning electrical devices was the reasons for this witness seeing the UFO and the airplane together.people and especially skeptics try to use anything and any little reason to either deny the facts that UFOs exist and are well alive and here already or they just can't handle the truth  that we are not alone and that the world we live in is not what it seems and is like.also this goes for all skeptics and non-believers denying something does not change anything and prove anything nor does it protect anything that includes being ignorant the most.there are millions of reports of UFOs and alien abduction even by more than credible witnesses and known people to dismiss this or others alike.the truth is one day there will be a time when the awakened surpass the ignorant and skeptics we ain't going no where soon and we will not be silenced.also to believe that million of people are lying and in together to perform many hoaxes is just ridiculous and putting it nicely here dumb and supremely ignorant that we are alone

#27    slaughtr

slaughtr

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

• I Doubt Nothing!!

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:37 PM

I agree totally what your saying why even come to this site and comment when you your skeptic.Really your not that's why your here so stop fronting and come to terms there are other life forces which include paranormal forces we can't outright explain their origin. All hese governments world wide try to keep the topics hush hush because they know it would affect religion and what everybody has been taught will be questioned along with new questions.One day soon there will be no need for coverup.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users