Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Getting Acquainted - A Cosmic Citizen

Lori Cordini

Hi I am new here and since there isn't much activity perhaps we could get something going.  Being a cosmic citizen I am anxious to assist in intergalactic awareness as contact with off-worlders is imminent.

Any thoughts?  Questions?  Comments?  Any folks who think or KNOW they are "abductees" or who have had contact?

::)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homer

• odinsupreme

• Mystify

• Agent_Reid

Hello Lori, welcome aboard..  nice to meet you. I have no personal abduction experience, but I have many letters from those who are claiming to be abductees. I've also spoken with Dr. R. Leir personally. He is the physician who removes 'implants' Very interesting gentleman. This is not an easy subject to handle..  Come back often to the Unexplained. Lots of wonderful information and very nice people here.  Nancy:)

• 1 month later...

Welcome aboard.  I havent ever been abducted or even know anyone who has.  I have seen a UFO before though.  I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do.  

Jamie

• 3 months later...

Lorie I Am Agent Reid Secret Service Special Agent. You Seem Intrested In The Paranormal - Email Me I Have Something You May Want To See.

Uh, excuse me Mr. secret agent man, but you need only apply for membership once at this forum, or have you already forgotten who you are? Shouldn't you be out cruising the streets in your all black '77 Ford Falcon, scaring the bejesus out of alien 'abductee's' and UFO spotters? I help pay your salary, deadbeat, how about going out and earning it?

By the way, you clowns still owe me for my debunking services from last month yet. Look into that for me, will ya?

MAGIKMAN

Agent Reid, or is it FBI-INFO? Since you are a member under both names, you could either delete the name you don't wan't to use, or utilize a different email address for each one--you know, to throw us off the track ;)

But if you wanted to show Lori something, why don't you simply email her ???  So which is it: FBI guy or Secret Service? Or don't they pay you enough, so you have to have a second job? Just curious.

One final point: doesn't one need to be reasonably educated to join the Secret Service/FBI, or do they let just anybody join? My line of questioning is validated by your spelling error. Or is that how they spell interested where you come from? Again, just curious.

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

Odin

I was making fun of mister secret service agent man through the whole post, and only made fun of his spelling at the very end. Point being I would have made fun of him had there been no spelling errors.

But to answer your question more directly: No, I dun't hat anybode. It's jest dat if yu wurk fore da secrit servace, yu expekt a profeshenal approche on stuff lik dis. ;D

Like as if Mr " secret service " really thinks that a discussion forum on the paranormal would have any slight belief in who he claims to be.

Please!!! give us some credit here.

Mystify,

That's what I'm talking about. With a thrashing like this, though, we might have scared him off. Not very neighborly, but it was sure fun. ;D  On the other hand, if he has a sense of humor and he takes this in stride, mr. secret service agent man just might be allright.

Homer[shadow=color,direction,width]

Homer,

It would be nice to actually have a REAL secret something or other on here. Then again... it would no longer be secret ;D  ah well... maybe he'll give us some good info someday... hope I didn't scare him off... I was just pushing for proof.

Since a real secret service agent wouldn't reveal themself, it's blatantly obvious it's just a name he gave himself. Kind of comical to assume it wouldn't provoke this much attention.

I have to say it.....I am a secret agent. :-/ Now you know it.... ;D

Odin Supreme  8)  

Odin,

Now I suppose you want Lori to email you too, and that you might have something she want's to see, just as your old buddy Agent Reid suggested.:-/

All I have to say is, where is my piece of the pie?  ;D

I have something, but I don't think that she wants to see it... ;D

Odin Supreme  8)