Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Was Jesus half-alien?


  • Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#121    Harmonios Being

Harmonios Being

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Joined:29 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Universal

  • Religion has control humanity for thousands of years. TIME TO UPLIFT!

Posted 18 October 2010 - 05:55 PM

The real question here is did Jesus ever exist?

View PostThe Wanderer, on 15 November 2006 - 08:52 PM, said:

You know, the past couple of days as I’ve been walking around the lake during lunch, I’ve postulated the theory that Jesus Christ was really an alien DNA experiment, and that the whole premise of the human race is that we are a long-running genetic experiment being conducted by a very old (by our reckoning) race of people. Maybe they have been evolving for 500 billion years, and they live for 500,000 years. Let’s say they are a very peaceful, giving people.

They started this experiment say, 20 or 30 thousand years ago, and have been making repeated visits to our planet to infuse us with some sort of gene-splicing material. That’s why there were so many different people, from early ape-man, through Neanderthal to Cro-Magnon to modern Homo sapiens. Each jump in the evolutionary tree was another genetic test.

At one point, they decided to go with one race, let’s just say the Jews, maybe because they were the most cohesive, since they don’t intermingle much with other races. All the accounts you read about in the Old Testament are just the scientists trying to make sure that their control group doesn’t get destroyed.

Let’s say these alien people have evolved to the point where they can communicate through telepathy, and manipulate the elements around them using their minds. Let’s say you’re a shepherd named Moses in ancient Egypt, and you “hear” a voice telling you to do God’s will. Maybe this voice tells you his name is “Yahweh” (which could be the actual name of the lead scientist, for example), and you must do things for him and protect your people. When really what “Yahweh” wants to do is protect his experiment, and continue to get “funding” for it! It goes on and on through the years.

They tried to accelerate the process too much by making Mary pregnant with Jesus. They impregnated her with half the DNA from one of their own. That’s why Jesus was able to do all those things. He grew up knowing he was somehow different than the rest of the kids (as he would be if his DNA was half-alien), and at some point in his life, he got a “calling” to go out by himself. (Once again, “Yahweh” communicating into his mind)

Maybe at that point, this race revealed themselves to him, and showed him some of the marvelous things he could do, being half-them. They show him how to help his fellow man, since they were a benevolent people, and thought they were doing all this to help us move closer along the evolutionary ladder toward them. He was able to know what people were thinking, when power went out of him, make food miraculously appear, heal sick people, etc. All because he was half-alien, from a 500 billion year old race. But, all that he did was not understood; he was far too advanced for the people of that time, and so he was killed.

Maybe he didn’t really die, or die as we know it, but on a cellular level went into some sort of hibernation until his body could regenerate. At that time, maybe the results of his regeneration were that he became more like the race of aliens from ??? (maybe Alpha Centauri, it’s the closest star), and they couldn’t allow him to stay or it would blow the experiment. He was physically taken from the planet.

That’s why, in the 1st book of Acts, you read of him “ 9After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight. 10They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. 11"Men of Galilee," they said, "why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven."

Those two were other members of the scientific expedition making sure that the illusion was maintained.

Maybe they will be back in another 1000 years or so. That’s not so long to a race that lives 500,000 years. Maybe they’ll return, with Christ, since he is now a lot like them, when they think we’re ready to accept the idea that we’re not alone.


Knowledge is Neutral being that understanding is the best part!

#122    postearthling

postearthling

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 125 posts
  • Joined:19 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:San Francisco Bay Area

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:07 AM

Several months ago when I was in bed waiting to fall asleep I felt a total feeling of a snake in my vagina. Then a woman's voice out of nowhere said, "The same thing happened to the Virgin Mary. Jesus was half alien. That's why He had His powers."

Yep. And yes, I was dumbfounded, although I've had odd audio & tactile hallucination-type experiences before -- I've been labeled as having Schizoaffective Disorder (a blend of Schizophrenia & Bipolar Disorder), though many of my "hallucinations" and "delusions" have felt much more like visions / astral projections / metaphorical intuitions / metaphysical tappings.

Anyway, I just thought my experience was quite share-worthy under this topic.


#123    dekker87

dekker87

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts
  • Joined:08 Oct 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:england

Posted 21 January 2011 - 11:38 AM

a genetic throwback to an earlier time i believe....

as have many 'holy men' / 'prophets' been.

jesus 'died for us' to remove any possibility of his bloodline continuing and possible abuse of powers by future generations of his relatives...


#124    rendac

rendac

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Joined:04 Feb 2011

Posted 04 February 2011 - 06:58 PM

I really like this post. I'D like to add other things that could explain more the situation.

I hope you could understand my post.

"They started this experiment say, 20 or 30 thousand years ago" we can have real facts in the book of revelation.

Jesus is the maximun experiment ever developed. the story begin with Jonh. "JOHN MAY LIVE": the visitors. these are good ones  B)

Ill use some textual paragraph from the bible.

"4.The Heavenly Worship: After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven : and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me ; which said, Come up hither, and I will show thee things which
must be hereafter."

* a door was opened in heaven ... a spaceship was opened in the sky
* a trumpet : they used an speaker.

--the wanderer said "they decided to go with one race"--

10. The Angel and the Little Book: And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up ; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.

OK OK what that hell he ate?. kids be carefull, dont accept candies, if you dont know the person, run and talk with your parents inmediatly¡¡¡¡¡

he ate an extrange vaccine or alien parasit, that needed too much time, in oder to be developed. So, when Jesus was born, he had in his blood the perfect mutation. and the best part of all, He knew it. So, Judas kill me, why Jesus, becouse Im inmortal jajaja, he proved that he can resurect.
( Jesus, your grand grand grand father is John)
After that, He went to the heaven he went to the alien spaceship, Becouse the aliens needed to know if their experiment was a success.

Eureka, Yessss.

another explanation is:
the wanderer said" They tried to accelerate the process too much by making Mary pregnant with Jesus": yesss, God had sex with mary, Alien sex.
Nobody Knows how an alien has sex. to match your theory with mine is that, the only way that God could have sex with mary and have a child, was becouse, Mary is the grand grand...daughter of John. Someone who was able to bear that kind of penis.

*-So, when Jesus died, his dad was worry. Jesus come back. when he went to the spaceship, he met his dad.
God: Im your father
Jesus: NOOOOOOOOOOO. sounds like star wars, if someone laugh, Ill apreciate -*

I


#125    JGirl

JGirl

    Pajama Goddess

  • Member
  • 8,745 posts
  • Joined:23 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:British Columbia Canada

Posted 04 February 2011 - 07:08 PM

there goes two minutes of my life i will never get back.  :no:

JGirl's official tune of the day - hear it here!


Posted Image.. but as for this house of cards you are building..  a butterfly fart would knock it down.


#126    AZDZ

AZDZ

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • Joined:28 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:In utero

  • Hatching soon...

Posted 04 February 2011 - 10:09 PM

View PostThe Wanderer, on 15 November 2006 - 08:52 PM, said:

You know, the past couple of days as I’ve been walking around the lake during lunch, I’ve postulated the theory that Jesus Christ was really an alien DNA experiment, and that the whole premise of the human race is that we are a long-running genetic experiment being conducted by a very old (by our reckoning) race of people. Maybe they have been evolving for 500 billion years, and they live for 500,000 years. Let’s say they are a very peaceful, giving people.

They started this experiment say, 20 or 30 thousand years ago, and have been making repeated visits to our planet to infuse us with some sort of gene-splicing material. That’s why there were so many different people, from early ape-man, through Neanderthal to Cro-Magnon to modern Homo sapiens. Each jump in the evolutionary tree was another genetic test.

At one point, they decided to go with one race, let’s just say the Jews, maybe because they were the most cohesive, since they don’t intermingle much with other races. All the accounts you read about in the Old Testament are just the scientists trying to make sure that their control group doesn’t get destroyed.

Let’s say these alien people have evolved to the point where they can communicate through telepathy, and manipulate the elements around them using their minds. Let’s say you’re a shepherd named Moses in ancient Egypt, and you “hear” a voice telling you to do God’s will. Maybe this voice tells you his name is “Yahweh” (which could be the actual name of the lead scientist, for example), and you must do things for him and protect your people. When really what “Yahweh” wants to do is protect his experiment, and continue to get “funding” for it! It goes on and on through the years.

They tried to accelerate the process too much by making Mary pregnant with Jesus. They impregnated her with half the DNA from one of their own. That’s why Jesus was able to do all those things. He grew up knowing he was somehow different than the rest of the kids (as he would be if his DNA was half-alien), and at some point in his life, he got a “calling” to go out by himself. (Once again, “Yahweh” communicating into his mind)

Maybe at that point, this race revealed themselves to him, and showed him some of the marvelous things he could do, being half-them. They show him how to help his fellow man, since they were a benevolent people, and thought they were doing all this to help us move closer along the evolutionary ladder toward them. He was able to know what people were thinking, when power went out of him, make food miraculously appear, heal sick people, etc. All because he was half-alien, from a 500 billion year old race. But, all that he did was not understood; he was far too advanced for the people of that time, and so he was killed.

Maybe he didn’t really die, or die as we know it, but on a cellular level went into some sort of hibernation until his body could regenerate. At that time, maybe the results of his regeneration were that he became more like the race of aliens from ??? (maybe Alpha Centauri, it’s the closest star), and they couldn’t allow him to stay or it would blow the experiment. He was physically taken from the planet.

That’s why, in the 1st book of Acts, you read of him “ 9After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight. 10They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. 11"Men of Galilee," they said, "why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven."

Those two were other members of the scientific expedition making sure that the illusion was maintained.

Maybe they will be back in another 1000 years or so. That’s not so long to a race that lives 500,000 years. Maybe they’ll return, with Christ, since he is now a lot like them, when they think we’re ready to accept the idea that we’re not alone.

Maybe that is what God wanted you to think.

I had long wrestled with the 'God is an alien' idea and my conclusion is no, the evident possibility of that was all built into Creation to appear as a possibility in order to, as the Bible puts it, snare the unwary in a trap.

Edited by AZDZ, 04 February 2011 - 10:11 PM.

never say never, because anything is possible

Please note: I am not Anti-Government. I hold no affiliation with Conspiracy Theorists.
My opinions are my own based on my experiences only. While I do wonder why they continue

to hold positions they do, I also think they believe they are doing the right thing.


#127    Shang Di

Shang Di

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Joined:03 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Planet Neptune

  • Dance to the rhythm and beat!

Posted 06 February 2011 - 07:33 AM

View PostIronGhost, on 16 November 2006 - 12:40 AM, said:

If Jesus was part alien, I would think he would have come up with some better material than the warmed over Greek, Zen, Vedic and Zoroastrian philosophy he traded in -- not a single thing Jesus said had not been uttered before by other, wiser philosphers and figures or all sorts ...

If he was part alien, why are there no reports of him looking anything different than an ordinary human being ....?


You've got a point there. If aliens were present during those days why is it the technology they used were not advanced like ours today. These were only available resources in there times why not bring new alien materials.

Are we just looking down the genius in our genes that whatever period we belong we always excel.The historical Jesus written by Josephus Flavius existed 2000 years ago.



If he was not mad claiming to be God, then he must be God at all. Nobody considered him crazy but only blasphemous as against Jewish Law.


Perhaps He is from the other world as quote saying before the Sanhedrin, " My kingdom is not of this world....."

" MAKE LOVE , NOT WAR!"

#128    Shang Di

Shang Di

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Joined:03 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Planet Neptune

  • Dance to the rhythm and beat!

Posted 06 February 2011 - 07:44 AM

View PostAZDZ, on 04 February 2011 - 10:09 PM, said:

Maybe that is what God wanted you to think.

I had long wrestled with the 'God is an alien' idea and my conclusion is no, the evident possibility of that was all built into Creation to appear as a possibility in order to, as the Bible puts it, snare the unwary in a trap.



Albert Einstein did not join any religion despite his Jewishness. He was quote saying," If there is God creator of this world, he is not malicious."


There is an order. The natural and supernatural law. If our planet is much distant from the sun then life could not existed much more nearer.


Jesus was indeed unlike other men. He might be born Incubus by the power of the Holy Ghost. His  Resurrection and Ascension to Heaven took him apart from others. Many were crucified yet only Jesus came back to life.



Eucharistic miracles investigated by scientists and church authorities are consistent that the hosts turned flesh comes from the heart and type AB blood type.

" MAKE LOVE , NOT WAR!"

#129    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 8,591 posts
  • Joined:01 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The sixth circle

  • Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 06 February 2011 - 10:24 AM

View Postshangdi, on 06 February 2011 - 07:44 AM, said:

Albert Einstein did not join any religion despite his Jewishness. He was quote saying," If there is God creator of this world, he is not malicious."
Because he was a deist.


#130    AZDZ

AZDZ

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • Joined:28 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:In utero

  • Hatching soon...

Posted 06 February 2011 - 05:55 PM

View Postshangdi, on 06 February 2011 - 07:44 AM, said:

Albert Einstein did not join any religion despite his Jewishness. He was quote saying," If there is God creator of this world, he is not malicious."

Hello, thank you for giving my response your attention. I am afraid I do not know Einsteins level of Bible understanding. Was the scope of his knowledge limited to Jewish tradition or did it encompass the entire thing including the New Testament? This is vital imo because only having either Testament in a personal canon is a lot like only having one eye, a portion of the whole picture is missing thereby causing flaws in the understanding. (rant: this effect imo is prevalent in all of the churches today. They pick a few verses here and there or even a few books of the Bible and build incomplete ideas of Bible truth. Everything it says must be considered for a full picture to be realized.)

I doubt very highly Eisenstein was ever exposed to the following Bible verse. Heck, even Christians today haven't heard it or if they have they ignore it because it steps on their preferred ideas of how loving and generous and incapable of intentionally hurting anyone they think He is.

Technically it can be shown from the Bible Gods reason for saving anyone was, by our reasoning, a bit on the selfish side. An unspoken truth, something you have to read between the lines of the Bible to notice is, without Gods saving work there would have been no reason to have Creation in the first place since Mankind will, in any universe, fall into sin. It's an inevitable truth. If it were not so we would be living there but since we are not that is evidence human existence without the need to be saved is impossible.  

Anyway, time for the big proving verse. It's Matt 10:34 Do not think I am come to bring peace in the world but a sword. There you have it in Christs own words, an explanation for all the division in the world, He is claiming full responsibility for it. Kinda makes you wonder about all the times you heard Him described as "Prince of Peace", eh? He actually is but ONLY to the people He paid for the sins of, He made peace between those He paid for the sins of and God. (They can still have tribulations though. Jn 16:33)

Need more evidence? Find an online Bible searching tool and use the word snare, (my engine shows 68 results!) Again in Gods own words, the unwary will be or fall into snares and that is what I think the, [to some] apparent possibility of Jesus being an alien, is.

Quote

There is an order.

Agreed.

Quote

The natural and supernatural law. If our planet is much distant from the sun then life could not existed much more nearer.

Perhaps, perhaps not. When you closely examine the claims the Entity of the Bible makes, other - 'between the line' possibility's become evident. Badass doesn't even begin to describe what "God" may capable of. Life on Earth may only exist at all because of some action It is taking. Of Itself, It says, There is nothing I cannot do." In the OT, It got very angry because the Israelis, despite what they witnessing It capable of, continued to put limits on His ability. I shudder to think how angry He may becoming over how Christians today allow themselves being talked into "logical" explanations for the Incredible Signs and Wonders He put on display to demonstrate His superiority over matter, time and space.

Quote

Jesus was indeed unlike other men. He might be born Incubus by the power of the Holy Ghost. His  Resurrection and Ascension to Heaven took him apart from others. Many were crucified yet only Jesus came back to life.

Please define "Incubus".  :unsure2: You cannot mean demon, right? Otherwise, agreed.

Quote

Eucharistic miracles investigated by scientists and church authorities are consistent that the hosts turned flesh comes from the heart and type AB blood type.

Sorry, I don't understand where your going with this.

edit, tag fixing

Edited by AZDZ, 06 February 2011 - 06:01 PM.

never say never, because anything is possible

Please note: I am not Anti-Government. I hold no affiliation with Conspiracy Theorists.
My opinions are my own based on my experiences only. While I do wonder why they continue

to hold positions they do, I also think they believe they are doing the right thing.


#131    celeres

celeres

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Joined:01 May 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:zagreb, Croatia

  • "Cogito, ergo sum"
    René Descartes in Discourse on Method

Posted 01 May 2011 - 12:44 PM

It's a great topic, at least first 5 pages.

As I was reading posts I didn't find anyone mentioned African tribe Nomos and their legends that include some pretty big similareties with Jesus Christ.

The Nommo are ancestral spirits (sometimes referred to as deities) worshipped by the Dogon tribe of Mali, Africa. The word Nommos is derived from a Dogon word meaning, 'to make one drink'. The Nommos are usually described as amphibious, hermaphroditic, fish-like creatures.

Folk art depictions of the Nommos show creatures with humanoid upper torsos, legs/feet, and a fish-like lower torso and tail. The Nommos are also referred to as Masters of the Water, the Monitors, and "the Teachers. Nommo can be a proper name of an individual, or can refer to the group of spirits as a whole.

Dogon mythology states that Nommo was the first living creature created by the sky god Amma. Shortly after his creation, Nommo underwent a transformation and multiplied into four pairs of twins. One of the twins rebelled against the universal order created by Amma.

To restore order to his creation, Amma sacrificed another of the Nommo progeny, whose body was dismembered and scattered throughout the world. This dispersal of body parts is seen by the Dogon as the source for the proliferation of Binu shrines throughout the Dogons' traditional territory; wherever a body part fell, a shrine was erected.

In the latter part of the 1940's, French anthropologists Marcel Griaule and Germaine Dieterlen (who had been working with the Dogon since 1931) were the recipients of additional, secret mythologies, concerning the Nommo. The Dogon reportedly related to Griaule and Dieterlen a belief that the Nommos were inhabitants of a world circling the star Sirius (see the main article on the Dogon for a discussion of their astronomical knowledge).


The Nommos descended from the sky in a vessel accompanied by fire and thunder. After arriving, the Nommos created a reservoir of water and subsequently dove into the water. The Dogon legends state that the Nommos required a watery environment in which to live.

According to the myth related to Griaule and Dieterlen: "The Nommo divided his body among men to feed them; that is why it is also said that as the universe "had drunk of his body," the Nommo also made men drink. He gave all his life principles to human beings." The Nommo was crucified on a tree, but was resurrected and returned to his home world. Dogon legend has it that he will return in the future to revisit the Earth in a human form.

The Nommos bear some physical resemblance to several other mythological beings: the Oannes (Babylon), the Enki (Sumeria), Fuxi (China), Dagon (Philistine), and Nereus (Greece), to name a few. It is also interesting to note the motifs common to the story of Nommo with the story of Osiris (dismemberment and the erection of temples at the final resting places of their respective body parts). There are also numerous parallels between the story of Nommo and the traditions of Jesus: both were crucified, both instructed followers to 'drink of my body', and both were associated with the fish

In the 1970's a book by Robert Temple titled The Sirius Mystery popularized the traditions of the Dogon concerning Sirius and the Nommos. In The Sirius Mystery, Temple came to the conclusion that the Dogon's knowledge of astronomy and non-visible cosmic phenomenon could only be explained if said knowledge was imparted upon them by an extraterrestrial race that had visited the Dogon at some point in the past and given them information concerning the cosmos. Temple related this race to the legend of the Nommos and contended that the Nommos were extraterrestrial inhabitants of the Sirius star system who had traveled to earth at some point in the distant past and had imparted knowledge about the Sirius star system as well as our own solar system upon the Dogon tribes.

Some anthropologists studying the Dogon (notably Walter van Beek) found no evidence that they had any historical advanced knowledge of Sirius. Van Beek postulated that Griaule engaged in such leading and forceful questioning of his Dogon sources that new myths were created in the process by confabulation.

Carl Sagan has noted that the first reported association of the Dogon with the knowledge of Sirius as a binary star was in the 1940's, giving the Dogon ample opportunity to gain cosmological knowledge about Sirius and the solar system from more scientifically advanced, terrestrial societies whom they had come in contact with. It has also been pointed out that binary star systems like Sirius are theorized to have a very narrow or non-existent Goldilocks Zone, and thus a high improbability of containing a planet capable of sustaining life (particularly life as dependant on water as the Nommos were reported to be).

It should also be noted that by the 1940's when Marcel Griaule and Germaine Dieterlen recorded the Nommo legends, the Dogon had already come into contact with Islam and Christianity, which could have influenced some of their earlier Nommo traditions, notably those that are similar to Christian traditions concerning Jesus.

Edited by celeres, 01 May 2011 - 12:45 PM.


#132    Marv.2

Marv.2

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 163 posts
  • Joined:18 Apr 2011
  • Gender:Male

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:42 AM

Surprisingly, I find it to be a very entertaining idea.  
I think I feel less threatened by a Jesus who was alien.


#133    beamac

beamac

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Joined:24 Apr 2011

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:01 AM

Technically Jesus is a alien because he's not of this world. :)


#134    arglebargle

arglebargle

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Joined:21 Feb 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:05 AM

Somehow I don't think he was more than any other man, if he even existed. I haven't seen evidence of this yet, though. Then again I haven't looked that hard for it either.

Edited by Ranyhyn, 02 May 2011 - 07:05 AM.


#135    Smithers

Smithers

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 186 posts
  • Joined:08 Oct 2010
  • Gender:Female

  • Babies have big heads and big eyes, and tiny little bodies with tiny little arms and legs. So did the aliens at Roswell! I rest my case.

Posted 02 May 2011 - 01:29 PM

View PostIronGhost, on 16 November 2006 - 12:40 AM, said:

If he was part alien, why are there no reports of him looking anything different than an ordinary human being ....?

Maybe it's because aliens don't necessarily look any different than we do. ;)

"Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts. -Albert Einstein"
Posted Image




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users