Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Critical Storms

puridalan

So, a week and a half ago I had a dream about a really wierd storm I was inside a building on campus. Anywho, three days later a big storm just like my dream came.

Anywho, today in the early morning I had another storm dream. This one was outside and even bigger. It was at the ocean, and the waves started to get bigger. Then what was weird the waves started to 'mist' over like big chunks of foam...but powerful. So, I am hoping a tsunami or something doesn't occur soon. I'd be on the look out though for any crazy storm (not an earthquake) but like ocean/water. I remember we all were running and told to get out of the water.

Lastly, my first dream was locally. If this holds for the second one it means that this will occur in Florida more likely than not. Let's hope not though. If anyone reads any articles in the weeks to come, please tell me. Thanks!

Edited by puridalan

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• puridalan

• magickaldan

• Hans Dolbrook

• xSunshadowx

Top Posters In This Topic

have you just started having these dreams or has it been a lifelong thing?

Hans

My first premonition was when I was 11 yrs. old, it was of my distant aunt who I saw die two weeks before she did. Then I started to see other family members, friends, co workers to anyone and everyone. It expanded outward, and I could time them based on how long the dream was. If it was short it would be in 2 weeks, if it was long 6 months and longest a yr. (rare) Then I went though a period of chronic insomnia, so the brain being placid developed new ways to see things ie remote viewing. So, I do not have dreams like this that often anymore..but when I do they are usually important.

If that answers your full question. PM if you want to know more

Several years ago I had a dream about a tornado in the middle of the night then I woke up probably around 1:00AM , and the sirens started going off. A tornado passed by our house within a couple miles. Earlier there were no tornado watches or anything.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a brief dream where an old friend suddenly came back, she had disappeared for a bit so we were a bit worried for her, I told all our friends after I woke up that she would be saying hi and they all laughed at me. I even started making a card for her cause she'd been going through some tough times. That very night she stopped by to say hi and when she asked why everyone else was so shocked I told her: "They must have missed you more than I did." I have yet to tell a lot of my friends about my abilities.

• 2 weeks later...

Posted this Jan. 31st, and today is Feb. 27th

Found this article interesting ((tsunami)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35615455/ns/world_news-americas/?gt1=43001

Followed by this more importantly (Hawaii tsunmai warning)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/35617796#35617796

Its a video

Edited by puridalan

That's Crazy....