Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Story Withing a Dream

Kineto

A STORY WITHIN A DREAM

(sorry I spelled it wrong in the title)

Introduction: I had an amazing dream last night. I don't know if it was my spirit guide who let me have the dream, or the NyQuil. Anyways this is my favorite dream yet, and it even comes with a meaning! I posted this in the General Questions section because I just wanted all of your input on this dream. Please, take time to read all of it, it's VERY engaging.

The Dream: It all began with me, a few friends, my girlfriend (don't have one, but if I did it would be the one in this dream, I know who she is in real life), and my mother on a bus to go to... I don't really remember, it was a vacation. We were checking into this hotel and I was walking around alone. Someone grabbed me and hit me on the head so I lose consciousness. I awake in a darkened hallway of the same hotel. There is this man standing there, the owner. I ask, "What did you do?". He clicks a button on the wall and starts to laugh. Walls come up cutting the hallway into threes (like this, horizontal hallway, __l_*_l__ I was where the * was), I can no longer see the hotel owner. I start to scream as a tube comes out of the wall and starts filling the enclosed area I was in with water. The water is half way up and I can hear the owner's voice laughing, I know I am dead. The water fills the room up and I drown. I become a spectre and the first thing I see is the hotel owner talking to my crying mom. My mom says that I've been missing for a long time now and she doesn't know what to do. The (Evil) hotel owner says that he will find him and he says, "I'm sure he isn't too far away". As I watch this I get REALLY angry and smash a real world table, the owner and my mom are both astonished. My mom leaves the owner's office after a while, as so do I. I find my girlfriend walking in the hallway and I touch her shoulder, she turns around and sees nothing. She goes into her hotel room. I say to myself, I have to get her to know that I am still here some how, and that the owner of the hotel is a killer. I pick up a pen and write I'M STILL HERE on a paper. She sees it and isn't scared. I go up really close to her ear and whisper, "Can you hear me?" She nods her head up and down. I write on the paper THE OWNER OF THIS HOTEL IS A KILLER, HE KILLED ME. She sees it. She heads to the owner's office on the other side of the hotel. She opens his door, he is in there. She says openly, "Did you kill Quentin?" (she was angry) He grabs her and says, yes, and you're next. She is dragged into the same thing I died in, the walls start to lift half way, but before they do I grab her, we jump the wall, and escape. I shove the owner into his office. Of course they both can't see me but only one knows I'm there, therefore it's kind of funny. She explains that I came back to the owner. The owner says that he didn't really want to do this to him, but he was forced to, he says that this place is full of criminals, he was just pushed into it. He says, "CRAP, it's 5 PM, that means THE HAMMER is going to come out... Quick, go to the cafe and hide, that's your best bet!!" My girl friend runs, I follow. She hides near the sink in the darkened cafe. All of the sudden kids start rushing in, kids from 7 to about 15 years old. This big, buff, black man, known as The Hammer comes in with a paintball gun and just starts SPRAYING them to death, they all have welts on them. He fires at my girl friend, by the sink, and I say, "Just trust me." And before I can deflect the ball it hits her, brutally across the face. I scream, "S&!%!" and go up to The Hammer and start shoving him, he's like, "What the H3LL?" He tries to hit me in the crouch and at first I feel some pain, but then I say to myself, what is there to be afraid of? I start punching him over and over again, we get to the hotel stares and I see him fall all the way down, and break his neck at the end.

The very end of my dream, all of my friends are in a hotel room eating pizza, I walk in (still a spectre), I hear one say. Hey, I wonder what happened to Quentin? I sit down and grab some pizza and say, "I don't know". We all start laughing I walk out and just before I leave the hotel I see a hammer leaning on the wall. I'm like, I didn't get a hammer? I close the door anyways.

-----

Tell me what you guys think of my dream, long, pretty long. But, I loved it, it taught me not to fear anything.

Edited by Kineto

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kineto

• Simon Porphy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kenito,

I am Simon from auckland, NZ. I do often get such kind of dreams........ most of the dreams that I get often happen in real life.... Have you ever met a person in dreams prior to meeting thm in real life?

Hi Kenito,

I am Simon from auckland, NZ. I do often get such kind of dreams........ most of the dreams that I get often happen in real life.... Have you ever met a person in dreams prior to meeting thm in real life?

Hello Simon,

Some of my dreams have, in fact, happened in real life. Such as, one time I dreamed I forgot my math homework. When I went to school that morning one of my friends forgot their math homework. I am not sure about meeting people in dreams and then in real life though, for me at least.