Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Please post experiences!

issacweirdo

I didn't find a specific section to post this in, so moderators feel free to move this to the designated section. Anyways, the title/sub-title says it all; what type of experiences have any of you induced by will? This can range from a skeptic to an all-believer in supernatural; everything is allowed, as long as you explain in your post the experience occured through your own desire. You cannot claim to have seen a ghost UNLESS you told yourself you were going to see a ghost; this can range from taking a camera/recorder with you, performing a ritual, or just having the intent to have fun by sneaking into forbidden property (unless you had permission to visit there). Don't try to be a smart-ass by saying you had the intent to move your leg; therefore it moved. In response to my assumption, a more specific outline on what the experience can contain is warped perception, induced thoughts, attitude changes, et cetera.

In summary, here's the main things I'm looking for:

1. Experience must have been induced through direct/indirect means (look at 1st paragraph)

2. Experience cannot contain simple things that can be easily done (I know this is extremely vague and I'm sorry, but I'm having a hard time differentiating between moving your leg and warping your vision. The both could be argued that they are simple to manipulate. So is changing one's thought pattern; just post with the experience that is at least following directly the first one and is on the edge of being true to the second guideline)

3. Experience can be as long as you want it to be; take your time describing it.

a. It must be your experience; you cannot claim to have heard an experience from someone else.

I'm aware someone can still BS their way through with their post, but I'm expecting a sense of maturity in future-posters that what they post is exactly what they have experienced.

I know the guidelines can be a little bit strict, but I'm trying to prevent some possible trolling/spamming.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• issacweirdo

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic