Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Psychic offers Madeleine McCann clues

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,932 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:15 AM

John Warne believes that missing Madeleine is alive and well in Minnesota and is now attending college.

Burnley Express said:

Grandfather John Warne is convinced that the schoolgirl was snatched on behalf of an American, and that she is now living in Minnesota and attending college.

Posted Image Read more...

#2    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 37,637 posts

• Que Sera, Sera - Whatever will be, will be..

Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:42 AM

"Mr Warne is convinced that Maddie is alive and well, but knows nothing of her early life".

Well that's the thing isn't it. Even if she is still alive she will have a new life now as far as her parents are concerned, it would be awful if after all this time they finally find her and she doesn't want to know!

I'm also wondering seeing as this is her grandfather, why on earth didn't he come up with this information before now. It sounds a bit iffy to me.

Posted Image

#3    Aspieman

Aspieman

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:44 AM

Cobblers-only an American would think that someone could get into America that easily.

#4    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:03 AM

View PostStill Waters, on 10 June 2012 - 10:42 AM, said:

I'm also wondering seeing as this is her grandfather, why on earth didn't he come up with this information before now. It sounds a bit iffy to me.

I don't think he is her grandfather. I think the article was simply stating that he is a psychic who also happens to be an 82-year old grandfather. You may be right though because my first thought was that the article was implying he was Madeleine's grandfather also.

Whoever wrote the piece didn't do a very good job of letting us know if he is actually related to Madeleine.

As for what he had to say, I hope he's right, or at the very least believes very strongly in what he said. Incorrectly telling the family that Madeleine isn't just alive, but that he knows the state she is living in would be just as rotten as someone telling the parents their daughter is dead without truly knowing.

If I was a parent of a missing child and some psychic made a statement like Mr. Warne's I think I'd be even more distraught than I all ready was on a daily basis for simply knowing my child was taken from me and could be dead, endangered, and / or living a life of misery. To have someone tell me she is alive and living at a certain location would leave me with an almost tortuous feeling of false hope.

Even if I didn't believe him I'd feel compelled to follow his lead because it would be my responsibilty as a parent to do everything I can to find my missing child.

ETA: It doesn't make sense that this psychic said Madeleine's attending college in Minnesota. As far as I can tell, she would only be 9-years old right now - certainly not old enough to attend college (unless the word "college" in England is simply another word for "school" and not reference to a university as it is in America).

Edited by Angel Left Wing, 10 June 2012 - 11:17 AM.

#5    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,061 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:08 AM

She won't be attending college, at least junior high school

#6    Skeptic Chicken

Skeptic Chicken

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:45 AM

View PostErix, on 10 June 2012 - 11:08 AM, said:

She won't be attending college, at least junior high school
I was about to say that. They need to ge their stats right before posting news reports -_-

My User Name is a loving memory of how much I want to know about the worlds secrets, that I forgot to look up the definition of "skeptical" before I made my account.

#7    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:58 AM

View PostStill Waters, on 10 June 2012 - 10:42 AM, said:

"Mr Warne is convinced that Maddie is alive and well, but knows nothing of her early life".

Well that's the thing isn't it. Even if she is still alive she will have a new life now as far as her parents are concerned, it would be awful if after all this time they finally find her and she doesn't want to know!

This psychic is bogus.

Maddie went missing at the age of 4 in 2007 and simple maths shows she wouldnt even be old enough to attend high school yet.

A book was released in Portugal but banned in the UK because the McCanns took legal action against the author. I have linked to it on this website but cant find the Maddie thread. Does anybody recall the authors name?

Anyway the website and book gives the full run down on the case by the Portuguese police -
1. Sniffer dogs trained to detect corpses indicated one had been in the living room of the McCanns holiday apartment, in its kitchen and in the parents bedroom. The dog used has a 100% correct record from 100's of cases.
2. Microscopic blood traces were found on a wall in the apartment but were too small to recover a DNA profile.
3, The McCanns rented a car 14 days after Maddie was reported missing and sniffer dogs indicated a body had been in its boot.
4. Witnesses recall the car boot being open for several days and the McCanns saying it was to air a bad smell from garbage.
5  3 DNA samples were recovered from the boot and one was a 100% match on Maddies DNA. One of the other DNA samples was from decomposition fluids that leak out of a dead body.
6. Sniffer dogs detected the smell of death on the childs soft toy in the flat.
7. The McCanns kept changing their story when being interviewed and were acting strange.
8. Their friends who gave them an allyby kept changing their stories during interview.
9. The Portuguese Police uncovered evidence that the McCanns knew the paedophile originally accused of Maddies disappearance.
10. Britsh police kept a statement filed by a UK doctor who knew the McCanns secret from the Portuguese police. The father had previously made paedophillia comments about oral sex with Maddie.
11. Criminal psycologists researching the case believe the crime was planned before the family went on holiday and that Maddie was the victim of paedophillia.
12. The Portuguese Police were blocked by a Judge during a court session from being allowed to arrest and charge the parents with murder. A secrecy order remains in place on the case to prevent the McCanns from recovering everything the Police know about.

To prosecute they need the chances of success to be over 50%. I suspect the Police cant show from the evidence available that it was murder instead of disposing a body after an accident. That might be why they tried to get the mother to confess Maddie had died in an accident. I think its murder.

Edited by Mr Right Wing, 10 June 2012 - 12:11 PM.

#8    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,061 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:08 PM

she would be 10 years old next year, so just before junior high school

#9    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 37,637 posts

• Que Sera, Sera - Whatever will be, will be..

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:15 PM

Right, now I've read the article again I don't think they are saying that this person is her grandfather. I can see that now on a second look. He is 'a' grandfather but not hers.

As for her age, there's no way she's old enough to attend college. I'm inclined to agree with others on this, either he's a fake or his psychic senses are very mixed up.

Posted Image

#10    dharma warrior

dharma warrior

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 237 posts

• "Life is hard, it's harder if you're stupid.

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:30 PM

"It sounds a bit iffy to me." ??? Just a bit?
Sounds like total horse sh!t to me.
I could spew out some unverifiable information about Madeleine as well. Does that make me a psychic?
The only unexplained mystery here is that anyone took this idiot seriously in the first place.

#11    engelundgeister

engelundgeister

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:33 PM

Interesting that this psychic believes that Madeleine McCann is, "...alive, in Minnesota...and, is attending college..."!  If she was 4 years-old, when she disappeared, in 2007...and, she's been missing 5 years, how old would that make Miss McCann, today?  9 years-old, today, right??  

Or, have I missed something?

#12    godnodog

godnodog

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 185 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:00 AM

View PostMr Right Wing, on 10 June 2012 - 11:58 AM, said:

A book was released in Portugal but banned in the UK because the McCanns took legal action against the author. I have linked to it on this website but cant find the Maddie thread. Does anybody recall the authors name?

The name is Gonçalo Amaral, he´s a former Policia Judiciária Agent (kind of Scotland Yard).

#13    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:07 AM

View Postdharma warrior, on 10 June 2012 - 02:30 PM, said:

"It sounds a bit iffy to me." ??? Just a bit?
Sounds like total horse sh!t to me.
I could spew out some unverifiable information about Madeleine as well. Does that make me a psychic?
The only unexplained mystery here is that anyone took this idiot seriously in the first place.

That is all psychics do. Yet people still flock to them. I'll never understand it.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#14    csspwns

csspwns

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

• "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish."

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:19 AM

let john warne be. hes growing old and senile. he needs to have some fun in this world before he dies.

#15    xCrimsonx

xCrimsonx

Resident Vamp

• 5,246 posts

• The Vampire Lair
    http://paranormalborder.net/forum/3002966/
    "All Torque & No Traction"
    "Static - Cold"
    "GF,FO"
    "1"

Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:20 AM

Personally, I still would not of had dinner without my child, let alone leave them in a strange room/ hotel in a strange country.  
Psychics? The reality is 1. She was stolen by someone, mentally unstable who genuinely wanted to be a mother, 2. She was made a slave, 3. She's not with us anymore. I only hope for her sake that her scenario is number one, If she was subjected to two you can only hope and pray that shes at peace! :(

The Paranormal Border
The Vampire Club18+

http://forum.paranor...order.com/index
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users