Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bin Laden death photos will NOT be released

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#1    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:39 PM

A federal appeals court ruled on Tuesday that the U.S. government had properly classified top secret more than 50 images of al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden taken after his death and that the government did not need to release them.

http://www.dailymail...classified.html

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#2    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,105 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:42 PM

Oh, geez...here we go...

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#3    Q24

Q24

Government Agent

• 3,921 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:14 PM

It didn’t cause riots when Uday and Qusay Hussein’s dead mugshots were plastered in the media.
It didn’t cause increased U.S. deaths when video of their father, Saddam Hussein, swinging in a noose was released.
It didn’t increase any risk to America when footage of Gaddafi , bloodied and dragged through the street before his murder, was aired.

It therefore appears the Obama administration’s excuse for withholding the bin Laden photographs is weak and illogical.

I thought the terrorists of ‘Al Qaeda’ wanted to get us bad anyway?

Which leaves these options so far as I can tell: -
  • The Obama administration is illogical.
  • The photographs do not exist.
  • The photographs exist but do not look like bin Laden.
  • The photographs exist but show something that would reflect badly on the U.S. – a bullet wound through the back of bin Laden’s head for example.

None of these possibilities are positive for the Obama administration or U.S. thus the photographs remain classified.

Operation Northwoods was a 1962 plan by the US Department of Defense to cause acts of violence, blamed on Cuba, in order to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government. The plan called for various false flag actions, such as staged terrorist attacks and plane hijackings, on U.S. and Cuban soil.

#4    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,967 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:09 PM

Is this supposed to be a surprise?  I doubt it.

Fake helicopter parts, a guy who has been dead for many years, but it sure fooled most of the people. :yes:

#5    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:10 PM

View PostQ24, on 22 May 2013 - 11:14 PM, said:

It didn’t cause riots when Uday and Qusay Hussein’s dead mugshots were plastered in the media.
It didn’t cause increased U.S. deaths when video of their father, Saddam Hussein, swinging in a noose was released.
It didn’t increase any risk to America when footage of Gaddafi , bloodied and dragged through the street before his murder, was aired.

It therefore appears the Obama administration’s excuse for withholding the bin Laden photographs is weak and illogical.

I thought the terrorists of ‘Al Qaeda’ wanted to get us bad anyway?

Which leaves these options so far as I can tell: -
  • The Obama administration is illogical.
  • The photographs do not exist.
  • The photographs exist but do not look like bin Laden.
  • The photographs exist but show something that would reflect badly on the U.S. – a bullet wound through the back of bin Laden’s head for example.
  • Osama Bin Laden is not dead.

None of these possibilities are positive for the Obama administration or U.S. thus the photographs remain classified.

You forgot one.

Not exactly my opinion before somebody goes all "oh no you didn't" on me but I wouldn't put it past the liars who are elected time and time again. Way to fuel even more suspicion.

Edited by Heaven Is A Halfpipe, 23 May 2013 - 02:19 PM.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#6    Q24

Q24

Government Agent

• 3,921 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:23 PM

View PostHeaven Is A Halfpipe, on 23 May 2013 - 02:10 PM, said:

You forgot one.

Not exactly my opinion before somebody goes all "oh no you didn't" on me but I wouldn't put it past the liars who are elected time and time again. Way to fuel even more suspicion.

I don’t see this as an option – the impact should bin Laden ever turn up alive would be too great a risk.  The U.S. had to be 100% sure of bin Laden’s death (and in control of the body - they couldn't have the remains turning up where they shouldn't be) before releasing their story.

So I’m afraid...

Oh no you di’int!

:lol:

Operation Northwoods was a 1962 plan by the US Department of Defense to cause acts of violence, blamed on Cuba, in order to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government. The plan called for various false flag actions, such as staged terrorist attacks and plane hijackings, on U.S. and Cuban soil.

#7    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,084 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:45 PM

And I'm certain that if they were released you guys would be all like "cool, they got him."

You know, just like all of those folks saw the pictures and videos of planes flying into the WTC and the Pentagon and believed them.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#8    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,967 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:39 PM

I'm certain that if a frog had wings, he would not bump his derriere. :tu:

#9    jugoso

jugoso

One Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,552 posts

• "Freedom is free of the need to feel free. Free your mind and you ass will follow. The kingdom of heaven is within"
    G.Clinton

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:09 PM

View Postthe L, on 22 May 2013 - 08:39 PM, said:

A federal appeals court ruled on Tuesday that the U.S. government had properly classified top secret more than 50 images of al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden taken after his death and that the government did not need to release them.

No surprise there. Made me think of this: Groovy tune and great lyrics IMO.

https://www.youtube....h?v=qGaoXAwl9kw

"Freedom is free of the need to feel free.
Free your mind and you ass will follow.
The kingdom of heaven is within"
G.Clinton

#10    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,652 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 01:09 AM

I hear ya Sweetpumper Theres so much B.S we all will need our High waters on In HEre ! :innocent:

This is a Work in Progress!

#11    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,764 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:33 AM

I think there are no such pictures,and killing him was just a story. If he was really killed they would have steped up attacks all over the Middle East.they would have wanted revenge on killing there top man.i bet he died of natural causes.
It better for Obama to come on tv saying they killed him instead of saying bin laden died to day of kidney failure..

#12    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:55 AM

The families of the savages that bombed Bali were very much against the pictures going online. That is why they are online. Many people did not want to honor the wishes of the family because of the atrocious act of murder they committed and openly defied them.

Now, you people do know Bin Ladens family is more than wealthy and influential. Why you would expect photo's is truly an Unexplained Mystery. Wether they have been bought off, or wether Bin Laden was killed in a manner that might incite further unrest is anyone's guess, but I'm just glad he is not around to help more people die.

Edited by psyche101, 27 May 2013 - 09:55 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#13    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,967 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:43 PM

View Postcoolguy, on 27 May 2013 - 04:33 AM, said:

I think there are no such pictures,and killing him was just a story. If he was really killed they would have steped up attacks all over the Middle East.they would have wanted revenge on killing there top man.i bet he died of natural causes.
It better for Obama to come on tv saying they killed him instead of saying bin laden died to day of kidney failure..

If they had actually captured him, they would have brought him back to the states and paraded him down Broadway with Giuliani flogging him and the public throwing eggs and rotten vegetables.

#14    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,652 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:52 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 27 May 2013 - 12:43 PM, said:

If they had actually captured him, they would have brought him back to the states and paraded him down Broadway with Giuliani flogging him and the public throwing eggs and rotten vegetables.
OMG you have to be Kidding ? We have DNA We have very Top secret Video`s of the body on the Ship,In the Chopper,being tested ect ! Its not a issue of ever releasing these until Time has provided a reason to Show these documents  !
Give it a rest Babe! :tu:
THe Facts are the Facts !

This is a Work in Progress!

#15    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,967 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:39 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 27 May 2013 - 05:52 PM, said:

OMG you have to be Kidding ? We have DNA We have very Top secret Video`s of the body on the Ship,In the Chopper,being tested ect ! Its not a issue of ever releasing these until Time has provided a reason to Show these documents  !
Give it a rest Babe! :tu:
THe Facts are the Facts !

Doncha ever get tired of beating your head against the wall Don? :whistle:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users