Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

David Bowie dies after battle with cancer

Paranoid Android

What a shock. Didn't have a clue he was ill. Loved him and saw him live twice. Both times he was amazing. What a beautiful, gifted talented man he was. RIP Mr Bowie. You will be greatly missed.

• Like 9

Oh no ...

• Like 9

Im a huge music fan of all genre's and era's, 'lets dance' is a favourite of mine. i had no idea the man was ill, be at peace now.

Its a horrible reminder that we are only on this planet for a brief moment, but David certainly made the most of his time.

• Like 7

RIP David

Heroes was my favorite song:

I have to watch labyrinth again because it's still a better love story than Twilight.

tumblr_m83ds3s8U41qa1iiqo2_500.jpg

• Like 9

Anyone know what type of cancer took him? Only 18 months since diagnosis is damn fast. One rumour is that it was pancreatic cancer (Steve Jobs and Patrick Swayze also died from this).

Like everyone else, this news has shocked me. Bowie was the 'Picasso of Pop Music', an absolutely unique talent.

• Like 9

Heroes was my favorite song:

Mine too davros.

David Bowie's Serious Moonlight tour was my first ever concert.

• Like 6

Words can't describe how I'm feeling today. Bowie was one of my absolute favorites. There will never be another like him. So incredibly sad... :(

• Like 6