Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Loch Ness sees spate of monster sightings

UM-Bot

A recent increase in Loch Ness Monster reports has been attributed to debris from a nearby forest.

After 18 months of no sightings at all there has been a sudden and unexpected increase in the number of people reporting encounters with the famous lake monster over the last few weeks.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...nster-sightings

• Like 3

I see so many monsters...errr logs everyday. I thought it was just in my mind. :unsure2:

Please can you provide proof of said logs. :yes:

• Like 2

Please can you provide proof of said logs. :yes:

UMW = unidentified mysterious wood

The most elusive of all prey.

• Like 2

Unlike all of you, I take finding proof for the existence of the Loch Ness Stick very seriously.

• Like 2

This is proof of the monster. It's coming ashore and ripping out trees and dragging logs for foraging reasons and marking territory. It's the time of year where it feeds more and needs to pack on the pounds to sustain itself over the winter. This explains the sudden debris. Although not hard fact, these several maybes equal a yes... The monster is real.

• Like 1

UMW = unidentified mysterious wood

The most elusive of all prey.

Or UFO: Unidentified Floating Object.

So who is chucking all this unexplained debris into the Lock, or is Nessie cutting down trees and copying the Beavers and building himself a "house". Maybe a Scottish McBigfoot is helping , it could be McAliens making a clearing in the woods to hide their saucer for the winter. D,ye no ken.

You'll never find a Nessie in the zoo.

You`ll never find Nessie in Loch Ness either.

Interesting, very interesting....

I say that, simply because it's not the busiest time for that area of Scotland for the tourist trade. You might think this to be a tactic in getting more people to go there just now...!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...