Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird Worms Protected By UFO on Deer Cam

crypto-ufologist

I saw these Deer Cam images on Phantoms & Monsters but when I left a comment about the strange worms with eyeshine, the segment got deleted. I believe this is evidence that UFOs are related to these bizarre worm-with-eyes sightings. There's been quite a few, with the best example being The Creature of the Dump

Here's the deer cam pics. Notice the two worms with ringed bodies together on the floor by the deer in the bottom image, which was before the worm and UFO one. The UFO appears interested in these worms and ignores the deer or trail cam. I propose that these worms are being protected by the biological UFO 'parent':

UFO, Worms With Eyeshine Caught in Deer Cam Photos

I suggest that UFOs are biological and grow from these bizarre worm-like creatures.

post-148831-0-98384400-1419068456_thumb.

post-148831-0-81393100-1419068487_thumb.

post-148831-0-42802200-1419068545_thumb.

Racoons, the worms are racoons, and I can't really say what is causing the light but I'm sure one of our resident photo experts can shed some light onto that.

• Like 2

Racoons, the worms are racoons, and I can't really say what is causing the light but I'm sure one of our resident photo experts can shed some light onto that.

No, raccoons have heads and large round bodies. What is seen in the top image is two worm-like creatures which are 'snaking' vertically.

post-148831-0-37963000-1419070757_thumb.

Edited by crypto-ufologist

I saw these Deer Cam images on Phantoms & Monsters but when I left a comment about the strange worms with eyeshine,

I just see racoons and a deer. Where exactly are the worms? Ah, I see, they are still in-ground.

No, raccoons have heads and large round bodies.

So the raccoons in the images. Use yr googles.

I'm not going to push this one due to the fact that the second photo does appear to show a raccoon. Maybe it's a trick of the light... but the UFO is therefore pointing it's beam at the raccoons which ties in with this other report of a UFO caught on trail cam:

UFO Orbs caught on deer cams in South Texas and Georgia - Nov 26, 2013

When I viewed the videos on the night of November 22, 2013 I found that two of the night videos, one at 01:45 AM and the second one at 01:55 AM, on the morning of November 22, 2013 contained the following: 1. A raccoon feeding on some corn. 2. A white ball suspended in the air above the raccoon which moved, shook, and dropped down toward the raccoon. The second video ten minutes later at 01:55 AM shows the raccoon backed up looking at the white ball and then deciding it was time to leave. The white ball was dancing around going back and forth, up and down, goes off camera and comes back and video ends. In the second video the white ball seems to be smaller than it is in the first video.

Shame the youtube links are broken.

Edited by crypto-ufologist

Weird Worms Protected By UFO

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Ok I'll play along...

Weird Worms Protected By UFO

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Ok I'll play along...

LOL, perhaps I made a mistake with the 'worm-identification' but the UFO is caught perfectly on film and the deer cam footage described in post#6 corroborates the fact. It's a genuine mystery with evidence.

This desrves the weirdest thread title award.

Those are freaken Raccons and the light is probably an IR illuminator mounted at a weird angle.

Boy people are desperate to believe the weirdest Garbage for crying out loud.

• Like 4

I'm not going to push this one due to the fact that the second photo does appear to show a raccoon.

Both.

First:

1bb_zps1573257f.jpg

Second:

1aa_zps69a9e70c.jpg

• Like 2

This desrves the weirdest thread title award.

Yeah and it reminds me about the B-movies of the 70s like "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes"

Edited by toast
  • Like 2

We know about the raccoons in picture 1 and 2, but picture 3...whats that all about?

Its two tails which makes one think its wormlike creature. Notice the ground, fully covered with leaves, and those 'worms', even at night and in such scenery around do reveal fur on them, and also reaveal tail features that racoon has. I always loved racoons, such a beautiful creature and i heard they can be very rude, aggressive. Whish if i could see one in person :)

We know about the raccoons in picture 1 and 2, but picture 3...whats that all about?

Artists impression of alien worms, based on research data.

• Like 1

OP selfie.

:lol:

• Like 3

sheesh, yea raccoons for sure, not sure about the 'spot light', but it is probably just a light. (i am assuming that is what he is calling the ufo light... but i honestly thought this was a joke post..

Shame the youtube links are broken.

The account has been terminated.

In view of this and the fact it's been established that the 'worms' are just racoons, there isn't anything else to discuss here.

*Thread Closed*

• Like 4