Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 2 votes

Contactee says he met with creators of Humans

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1    jacksonsmith

jacksonsmith

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 05:01 PM

If anyone has any more information regarding this please let me know. thanks

#2    Robbie333

Robbie333

"Seek and you shall find"

• 2,790 posts

• Do not stand at my grave and weep
    I am not there; I do not sleep.

Posted 10 May 2012 - 05:07 PM

View Postjacksonsmith, on 10 May 2012 - 05:01 PM, said:

If anyone has any more information regarding this please let me know. thanks

I like a cereal named after this guy. Fruit Loops.

Robbie James

#3    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:10 PM

I'm not that quick to dismiss this because I have come across similar stories.  I have access to certain writings that tell how in pre-Egyptian times visitors came here and interfered with us genetically.  This is why humans don't seem to fit in with the rest of creation and appear to be on some kind of suicidal path.  It's interesting that this is posted on the UFO forum.  I am absolutely certain that had the human race not have been tampered with, then contact with other universal life would be common place.  Now alas man is mad and savage and they understandably want nothing to do with us whatsoever.

So yes this ties in with my understanding of how things were on this planet and why things have gone badly wrong.  I won't elaborate further.

Z

Posted Image

#4    jacksonsmith

jacksonsmith

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:05 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 May 2012 - 06:10 PM, said:

I'm not that quick to dismiss this because I have come across similar stories.  I have access to certain writings that tell how in pre-Egyptian times visitors came here and interfered with us genetically.  This is why humans don't seem to fit in with the rest of creation and appear to be on some kind of suicidal path.  It's interesting that this is posted on the UFO forum.  I am absolutely certain that had the human race not have been tampered with, then contact with other universal life would be common place.  Now alas man is mad and savage and they understandably want nothing to do with us whatsoever.

So yes this ties in with my understanding of how things were on this planet and why things have gone badly wrong.  I won't elaborate further.

Z

Please dont tease like that, i'm eager to hear what you have to say

#5    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 3,916 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:46 PM

I'm not that quick to dismiss this because I have come across similar stories. I have access to certain writings that tell how in pre-Egyptian times visitors came here and interfered with us genetically.  This is why humans don't seem to fit in with the rest of creation and appear to be on some kind of suicidal path.  It's interesting that this is posted on the UFO forum.  I am absolutely certain that had the human race not have been tampered with, then contact with other universal life would be common place.  Now alas man is mad and savage and they understandably want nothing to do with us whatsoever.

Z

Oy vey...

Posted Image

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#6    arenee

arenee

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts

• I wish I was more witty; then this might say something funny.

Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:10 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 10 May 2012 - 07:46 PM, said:

Oy vey...

Posted Image

That is exactly what I was thinking when I read that post but I just couldn't bring myself to type it!

"A valuable contributor to UM! Always enjoy her clever and often original outlook. - Paxus"

#7    Grey14

Grey14

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:41 PM

Ah yes they had to come and meddle with us during the time of the egyptians as we were not savage enough for them. And we are so much more primative and savage today than way back then. Oh the good old days............

Edited by Grey14, 10 May 2012 - 08:51 PM.

"The only thing Needed for the Truimph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

#8    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:22 PM

Z

I beg your pardon.

You most certainly do not have access to actual writings that prove Pre-Egyptian genetic engineering at all. I am calling Shenanigans on that one. Going to get my broom now.

How do you find humans do not "fit in" we are the apex predator!!! The Great Apes are an extensive line.

And on a suicidal path? Good God man, what on earth are your prattling on about now? We have reached for the heavens, we sent out a record of human existence that has now left the solar system, I could not think what else comes closer to immortality!

Your "understanding" is fatally flawed. I will leave the face palm's for all the other posters, I imagine you will get a few.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#9    JonathanVonErich

JonathanVonErich

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,519 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:26 AM

Psyche is the man, he said it all !! :tu:

#10    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:57 AM

View PostJonathanVonErich, on 11 May 2012 - 12:26 AM, said:

Psyche is the man, he said it all !! :tu:

Hey Jon

Where ya been buddy! Been ages since I have seen you post! I saw a new PGF thread in Crypto and wondered where the heck is Jon? His thread was heaps better than this!

Cheers.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#11    JonathanVonErich

JonathanVonErich

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,519 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:02 AM

Hey Psyche ! Well I spent the last 2 months away from this site, working on my classes. Glad to see your still posting from time to time, always fun to read what you have to say buddy. :tu:

And my PGF thread was great because of your intelligent and funny posts, you know it. :D

#12    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,484 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:12 AM

Z

:whistle:

Is there no end to the silliness you believe in!?

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#13    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:12 PM

View PostDBunker, on 11 May 2012 - 01:12 AM, said:

:whistle:

Is there no end to the silliness you believe in!?

Well my friend let's put it this way; the human race is rapidly approaching the time when as they say 'the chips are about to come down'.  If all you are interested in is worshipping at the altar of high school science then I can quite imagine that the kind of thing discussed on this forum will appear to you as alien (please excuse the pun).  There are those however who have looked into life a little deeper.  Enough said.

Posted Image

#14    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:23 PM

View Postzoser, on 11 May 2012 - 05:12 PM, said:

Well my friend let's put it this way; the human race is rapidly approaching the time when as they say 'the chips are about to come down'.  If all you are interested in is worshipping at the altar of high school science then I can quite imagine that the kind of thing discussed on this forum will appear to you as alien (please excuse the pun).  There are those however who have looked into life a little deeper.  Enough said.
Pretty deep alright, I'll give it that much...

#15    Amerix

Amerix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:01 PM

I want some of what he's on.. really.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users