Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#1561    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,104 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:25 PM

Imaginarynumber1,, I will add that post of yours together (the one with the super bolded text, lol) with what I found today in my blog (the post about "Inca Architecture") for future reference.

#1562    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,474 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:31 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 11 December 2012 - 08:25 PM, said:

Imaginarynumber1,, I will add that post of yours together (the one with the super bolded text, lol) with what I found today in my blog (the post about "Inca Architecture") for future reference.

Sounds good. It's from the wiki on Sacsayhuaman.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#1563    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:50 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 11 December 2012 - 08:18 PM, said:

I know. I've posted the same quote 3 or 4 times and he still continues to ignore it.
I cannot fathom the denial that has to go into a belief like his. It's stupefying.

A summary of the saliencies so far refuting conventional archaeological explanations:

Not aimed at anyone just a summary of 6 key points as I see it.

No satisfactory explanation has been put forward as a counter argument as to why the Spanish refused to use the megalithic techniques if indeed they had the knowledge and witnessed it.  

No one has provided a satisfactory argument as to why in all of these Peruvian sites mentioned there are two distinct types of architecture; one precise megalithic the other more crude by comparison.  Yet attributed to the same people.

No one has demonstrated an equivalent accuracy of the hole in my picture that was achieved using primitive means.

No one has provided a counter argument to Roger Hopkins last statements.

No one has provided a counter argument to Dunn's refutation of the bow copper and sand theory in my last clip (Or indeed the explanations as to how parallelism and accuracy of the granite boxes in the Serapeum came to be precise to 2 thousandth of an inch again in the same clip).

No one has provided satisfactory explanations as to how such massive blocks can be placed together as if they are tightly fused across large depths.

Posted Image

#1564    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:56 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 11 December 2012 - 06:52 PM, said:

Oh, and tell me: how is soft steel compared to hardened copper or bronze?

I ask, because truely don't know.

+++

EDIT:

This table should give us a clue:

http://www.hammersou...ss?url=Hardness

There must be some reason why you posted this; I just can't see it.  I can't believe that you are that silly to counter your own argument so I will give you the honour of providing an explanation for it:

Nickel Aluminum Bronze (Alloy #958)-
This alloy is 79% Copper, 10% Aluminum, 4% Iron, 2% Manganese and 5% Nickel. This alloy is more durable than 100% copper, Red and Yellow Brass. Hardness is approximately 150-190.

Yellow Brass (Copper Alloy #865)-
Yellow Brass, also considered a "Bronze", is 60% Copper, 33% Zinc, 2% Iron, 1.5% Aluminum, 1-5% Manganese, 1% Tin, .5% Nickel.
Brinell Hardness of 100.
Soft Steel-
Hardness of under 30 on Rockwell C scale, around
279 Brinell.
Malleable Iron-
Brinell hardness of around
Aluminum-
Brinell hardness of around 70

Copper-
Brinell hardness of around 40-50

Lead-
Brinell hardness usually in the 30's

Edited by zoser, 11 December 2012 - 08:57 PM.

Posted Image

#1565    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,295 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:59 PM

View Postzoser, on 11 December 2012 - 06:41 PM, said:

Yet they did not chose to emulate the superior style?  Even in their Churches?  Nah.  Doesn't wash Abe.  But then neither does showing people clips of 'soft' steel pounders and chisels and claiming it as a solution.

The Spanish being who they were would have exported that technique around the world before you could say 'monopoly'.
I've answered that one Zoser - the Spanish thought they were heathens and wanted nothing more then their gold. There's that old story about thr Caliph of Alexandria burning the library saying "if it's not in the Koran it's heretical, if it's already in the Koran this is unnecessary", the samr thing is true in Sounth America' who cares how clever the heathens are, they have gold and they're heathens therefore they'e idiots.

Arrogance and greed have destroyed and ignored more discoveries then war ever could.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#1566    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 4,474 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:01 PM

View Postzoser, on 11 December 2012 - 08:50 PM, said:

A summary of the saliencies so far refuting conventional archaeological explanations:

Not aimed at anyone just a summary of 6 key points as I see it.

No satisfactory explanation has been put forward as a counter argument as to why the Spanish refused to use the megalithic techniques if indeed they had the knowledge and witnessed it.  

Because they weren't building megaliths. They were stealing stones from them to build their own dwellings. They saw the Inca as inferior and a people to be conquered. Why would they think that they could learn anything from them?

No one has provided a satisfactory argument as to why in all of these Peruvian sites mentioned there are two distinct types of architecture; one precise megalithic the other more crude by comparison.  Yet attributed to the same people.
This has been explained several times. There were other cultures that the Inca absorbed as their empire grew. Different cultures had different styles. Notably the Tiwanaku. The ones who built Pumapunku.

No one has demonstrated an equivalent accuracy of the hole in my picture that was achieved using primitive means.

The hole you showed did not appear to be very straight, though this could have been due to the camera angle. The "scorch marks" or whatever you called them are clearly seams in the rock.
The video that Abramelin, I believe, posted about the Indian stoneworkers quite clearly showed the precision and craftsmanship that can be achieved by hand.

No one has provided a counter argument to Roger Hopkins last statements.

Hopkins gave his personal opinion based upon the tools that he uses. This does not refute the fact that these things can and have been done by hand.

No one has provided a counter argument to Dunn's refutation of the bow copper and sand theory in my last clip (Or indeed the explanations as to how parallelism and accuracy of the granite boxes in the Serapeum came to be precise to 2 thousandth of an inch again in the same clip).

The copper bow and sand theory works. I have not watched this clip so I do not know what this refutation was, but I surmise it ends with "Aliens did it."

No one has provided satisfactory explanations as to how such massive blocks can be placed together as if they are tightly fused across large depths.

Again, already explained. The stones are worked by hand over and over and over again until they perfectly fit together.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

#1567    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,104 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:03 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 11 December 2012 - 08:31 PM, said:

Sounds good. It's from the wiki on Sacsayhuaman.

Here it is:

http://www.unexplain...showentry=24418

#1568    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,104 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:06 PM

View Postzoser, on 11 December 2012 - 08:56 PM, said:

There must be some reason why you posted this; I just can't see it.  I can't believe that you are that silly to counter your own argument so I will give you the honour of providing an explanation for it:

This alloy is 79% Copper, 10% Aluminum, 4% Iron, 2% Manganese and 5% Nickel. This alloy is more durable than 100% copper, Red and Yellow Brass. Hardness is approximately 150-190.

Yellow Brass (Copper Alloy #865)-
Yellow Brass, also considered a "Bronze", is 60% Copper, 33% Zinc, 2% Iron, 1.5% Aluminum, 1-5% Manganese, 1% Tin, .5% Nickel.
Brinell Hardness of 100.
Soft Steel-
Hardness of under 30 on Rockwell C scale, around
279 Brinell.
Malleable Iron-
Brinell hardness of around
Aluminum-
Brinell hardness of around 70

Copper-
Brinell hardness of around 40-50

Lead-
Brinell hardness usually in the 30's

Soft Steel-
Hardness of under 30 on Rockwell C scale, around 279 Brinell.

You tell me what scales were used.

#1569    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:19 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 11 December 2012 - 08:59 PM, said:

I've answered that one Zoser - the Spanish thought they were heathens and wanted nothing more then their gold. There's that old story about thr Caliph of Alexandria burning the library saying "if it's not in the Koran it's heretical, if it's already in the Koran this is unnecessary", the samr thing is true in Sounth America' who cares how clever the heathens are, they have gold and they're heathens therefore they'e idiots.

Arrogance and greed have destroyed and ignored more discoveries then war ever could.

What that boils down to is that you don't know.  You can't explain it.  Thanks for trying.

View PostAbramelin, on 11 December 2012 - 09:06 PM, said:

Soft Steel-
Hardness of under 30 on Rockwell C scale, around 279 Brinell.

You tell me what scales were used.

Tell me which is the hardest in the above list ?

Posted Image

#1570    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:21 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 11 December 2012 - 09:01 PM, said:

Because they weren't building megaliths. They were stealing stones from them to build their own dwellings. They saw the Inca as inferior and a people to be conquered. Why would they think that they could learn anything from them?

This has been explained several times. There were other cultures that the Inca absorbed as their empire grew. Different cultures had different styles. Notably the Tiwanaku. The ones who built Pumapunku.

The hole you showed did not appear to be very straight, though this could have been due to the camera angle. The "scorch marks" or whatever you called them are clearly seams in the rock.
The video that Abramelin, I believe, posted about the Indian stoneworkers quite clearly showed the precision and craftsmanship that can be achieved by hand.

Hopkins gave his personal opinion based upon the tools that he uses. This does not refute the fact that these things can and have been done by hand.

The copper bow and sand theory works. I have not watched this clip so I do not know what this refutation was, but I surmise it ends with "Aliens did it."

Again, already explained. The stones are worked by hand over and over and over again until they perfectly fit together.

Ok you have tried to address them.  Thanks for trying.

Posted Image

#1571    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,104 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:25 PM

View Postthe L, on 11 December 2012 - 08:23 PM, said:

<snip>

These vaguely human creatures, seemed covered in scales and had in each hand a flying serpent, which seemed to twine around each arm, were only visible waist-up (ssems normal as they were in the water) and were screaming or roaring quite fiercely. They also swam under water from one spot to another distant one....

...d’autres avoient le corps comme corps humains, tout couverts d’escailles, mais la teste estoit en forme d’un dragon....

Others had human bodies, covered with scales, but with the head of a dragon.

<snip>

Again Im waiting. :st

Your scales:

Posted Image

http://en.wikipedia....i/Mail_(armour)

View Postzoser, on 11 December 2012 - 09:19 PM, said:

Tell me which is the hardest in the above list ?

I asked YOU.

#1572    mcrom901

#1573    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 4,474 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:26 PM

View Postzoser, on 11 December 2012 - 09:21 PM, said:

Ok you have tried to address them.  Thanks for trying.

You have a real **** attitude, you know.

No matter what anybody tells you or what evidence they produce, you are just going to ignore it if it doesn't fit your narrow view.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1, 11 December 2012 - 09:28 PM.

#1574    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:29 PM

Abe you think that in Nice and Genova didnt have those kind of scales so they died of panic.

Edited by the L, 11 December 2012 - 09:31 PM.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#1575    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:31 PM

We can add Brien Foerster to the list of AA proponents.

Foerster and Childress examine a precision block at PP which they conjecture must have been machined:

See 7:10 in the following clip (not posted to preserve copyright):

Ancient Aliens Season 4 Episode 6 The Mystery of Puma Punku

Edited by zoser, 11 December 2012 - 09:31 PM.

Posted Image