Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Demons

• Please log in to reply
332 replies to this topic

#241    OrdinaryClay

OrdinaryClay

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:57 AM

View PostEtu Malku, on 11 October 2012 - 03:58 AM, said:

Dr. Michael Aquino of the Temple of Set puts forth the concept (and I agree) that this idea of a God is man's way of trying to explain what is called the Objective Universe (everything known which abides by the Laws of physics), what could be construed as Natural.

Science is man's way of understanding the laws of physics. Man left to his own base inclinations rejects The Creator. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has injected himself into our world through revelation for humanity's benefit and through His mercy. With out this special revelation humanity would be lost.

#242    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,100 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:36 PM

View PostOrdinaryClay, on 17 October 2012 - 05:57 AM, said:

Science is man's way of understanding the laws of physics. Man left to his own base inclinations rejects The Creator. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has injected himself into our world through revelation for humanity's benefit and through His mercy. With out this special revelation humanity would be lost.
"bethlaham is a feaking lunatIc"
----Kevin Costner " The Postman"

If the abrahamic god is a reality, then we have it to thank it for creating angels that it knew would one day fall and turn into demons. It also knew that these demons would eventually be sentenced to hell. So this mercifull god created beings to torture humans knowing full well who would pass the test and who would not only to burn along with the fallen. Mercy? "Mercy is for the week"

Edited by Seeker79, 18 October 2012 - 03:36 PM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#243    C235

C235

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:51 PM

there is this spirital being who looks like a girl with black hairs covering her face & sometimes she bothers me when i'm sleeping & sneaks into my bed & hugs me. when i try to catch her then she just kinda disappears real fast. what should i do with it?? it has been four years now.

#244    slaughtr

slaughtr

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

• I Doubt Nothing!!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:07 PM

As with my experience exorcisms do not always result in death of the person performing the exorcism and actually there hasn't been a case of death for a long while.It is important to be spiritually strong or the end result can be deadly from all degrees.My family has had curses put on us in which I wish not to talk about.The strength of good is powerful and as long as your fear can be controlled most demonic spirits hate when you are not scared.One thing I can tell you is back in the 80's when my mom went to see the lady who removes curses her house burned down to the ground the next day and still there is no explanaton as to how the blaze erupted. There has been one case of a demonic spirit taking a human life watch the move american haunting based off a family who lived in Tennessee in which there was a dispute between land owners and the other owner thought the other was taking advantage with high slave labor. The incident  caused outrage and a curse was sworn on the family. The father eventually died. Never play with anything demon.

#245    OrdinaryClay

OrdinaryClay

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:47 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 18 October 2012 - 03:36 PM, said:

"bethlaham is a feaking lunatIc"
----Kevin Costner " The Postman"
The shaman priests of the Aztecs slaughtered tens of thousands in blood sacrifices. Of course the difference is bethlaham was not a Christian, and the Aztecs were not lunatics.

If the abrahamic god is a reality, then we have it to thank it for creating angels that it knew would one day fall and turn into demons. It also knew that these demons would eventually be sentenced to hell. So this mercifull god created beings to torture humans knowing full well who would pass the test and who would not only to burn along with the fallen. Mercy? "Mercy is for the week"

He created free will. Free will freely chooses what path to follow. They could have chosen to do otherwise.

#246    ILRNouda

ILRNouda

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:18 PM

Tell me. Who here believes that the cultural basis of the demon or the personal faith of the victim has anything to do with the power required to destroy it?

There are a thousand talismans, curses and rituals from all different walks of life that are supposed to be capable of efficiently and successfully eradicating the presence of a demon from the individuals home, or person. In reality, they all do the same thing. When you take this into consideration... even someone Agnostic, or a Luciferian can be exorcised by the same means. Forcibly removing a demon does not require anything from the victim, but faith from the one destroying the demon.Religion was created upon ideals of a society which required order and stability. I respect that stability and I do have my own religious beliefs... but just because a demon has been recorded in another culture does not mean that you are unable to destroy it if you do not use THAT religion's method of exorcism. Evil is evil. You do not need the pretense of one of a hundred rule books when the universal facts of their existence are taken into account.

#247    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:43 PM

View Posti.l.r.nouda11, on 18 October 2012 - 09:18 PM, said:

Tell me. Who here believes that the cultural basis of the demon or the personal faith of the victim has anything to do with the power required to destroy it?

There are a thousand talismans, curses and rituals from all different walks of life that are supposed to be capable of efficiently and successfully eradicating the presence of a demon from the individuals home, or person. In reality, they all do the same thing. When you take this into consideration... even someone Agnostic, or a Luciferian can be exorcised by the same means. Forcibly removing a demon does not require anything from the victim, but faith from the one destroying the demon.Religion was created upon ideals of a society which required order and stability. I respect that stability and I do have my own religious beliefs... but just because a demon has been recorded in another culture does not mean that you are unable to destroy it if you do not use THAT religion's method of exorcism. Evil is evil. You do not need the pretense of one of a hundred rule books when the universal facts of their existence are taken into account.

I'm not sure how strongly faith plays into one's ability to destroy demons, but I can with certainty say that a person's non-belief in demons will 100% prevent any encounters with them.  :tu:

#248    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:49 PM

View PostC235, on 18 October 2012 - 04:51 PM, said:

there is this spirital being who looks like a girl with black hairs covering her face & sometimes she bothers me when i'm sleeping & sneaks into my bed & hugs me. when i try to catch her then she just kinda disappears real fast. what should i do with it?? it has been four years now.

Don't watch 'The Grudge' anymore.

#249    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

• Mercuræn

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:50 PM

View PostOrdinaryClay, on 18 October 2012 - 08:47 PM, said:

The shaman priests of the Aztecs slaughtered tens of thousands in blood sacrifices. Of course the difference is bethlaham was not a Christian, and the Aztecs were not lunatics.
But the Abrahamic god IS a lunatic:
-God kills 70,000 innocent people because David ordered a census of the people (1 Chronicles 21).
-God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there. -He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3).
-He orders another attack and the killing of “all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses” (Joshua 6).
-In (Judges 21) He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead

Just about every other page in the Old Testament has God killing somebody!
-In (2 Kings 10:18-27) God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church!

In total God kills 371,186 people directly and orders another 1,862,265 people murdered.

He created free will. Free will freely chooses what path to follow. They could have chosen to do otherwise.
Oh really? All I see is every attempt at controlling your Will from this god.
In the Garden it is Lucifer as the Serpent who tells Adam & Eve that god is a liar and that you may eat of the fruit of Knowledge and in doing so, can become as god.

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#250    OrdinaryClay

OrdinaryClay

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 03:23 AM

View PostEtu Malku, on 18 October 2012 - 11:50 PM, said:

But the Abrahamic god IS a lunatic:
-God kills 70,000 innocent people because David ordered a census of the people (1 Chronicles 21).
-God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there. -He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3).
-He orders another attack and the killing of “all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses” (Joshua 6).
-In (Judges 21) He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead

Just about every other page in the Old Testament has God killing somebody!
-In (2 Kings 10:18-27) God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church!

In total God kills 371,186 people directly and orders another 1,862,265 people murdered.

Oh really? All I see is every attempt at controlling your Will from this god.
In the Garden it is Lucifer as the Serpent who tells Adam & Eve that god is a liar and that you may eat of the fruit of Knowledge and in doing so, can become as god.

And many more are damned. It is God's will that none should perish. God is just. Enforcing justice is not lunacy. The will of humanity inevitably leads to self serving hedonism. The Canaanites were engaged in human sacrifice. http://www.pantheon....les/b/baal.html Humanity has been, and always will be base and evil. The Aztecs killed to satisfy the demons they worshiped.

satan is a liar. The creation cannot become divine. satan plays on our selfish will to entice us into damnation with him. Each one of us can freely choose to accept Christ and submit our will to God's will or worship ourselves and suffer the judgement of God.

(Jos 24:15)  And if it seems evil to you to serve Jehovah, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served Beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you live. But as for me and my house, we will serve Jehovah.

#251    OrdinaryClay

OrdinaryClay

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 03:27 AM

View Postorangepeaceful79, on 18 October 2012 - 11:43 PM, said:

I'm not sure how strongly faith plays into one's ability to destroy demons, but I can with certainty say that a person's non-belief in demons will 100% prevent any encounters with them.  :tu:
The evidence speaks otherwise. Because you have not experienced something does not make that thing impossible.

#252    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 03:54 AM

View PostOrdinaryClay, on 19 October 2012 - 03:27 AM, said:

The evidence speaks otherwise. Because you have not experienced something does not make that thing impossible.

Which evidence?  The dodgy videos or the erstwhile, yet unprovable (and yes undisprovable) eyewitness accounts?

#253    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,565 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:10 AM

View Postorangepeaceful79, on 18 October 2012 - 11:43 PM, said:

This is not true, I experienced demons before I had any sort of religion...
I became aware of them, after I experienced them, not before, is what I mean...

Edited by SpiritWriter, 19 October 2012 - 04:11 AM.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#254    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:30 AM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 19 October 2012 - 04:10 AM, said:

This is not true, I experienced demons before I had any sort of religion...
I became aware of them, after I experienced them, not before, is what I mean...

I think we are talking about different things.  When I say non-belief in demons, I'm talking about actively asserting and believing them to be fake and figments of the imagination.  I'm not talking about not having found religion, or merely not being aware of demons.  The reason for this being that when you practice non-belief in demons or ghosts or bigfoots or whatever...all the things that people see and jump to the conclusion that they must be paranormal just end up being easily explainable naturally occurring phenomenon.

Edited by orangepeaceful79, 19 October 2012 - 04:35 AM.

#255    OrdinaryClay

OrdinaryClay

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:43 AM

View Postorangepeaceful79, on 19 October 2012 - 03:54 AM, said:

Which evidence?  The dodgy videos or the erstwhile, yet unprovable (and yes undisprovable) eyewitness accounts?

You don't understand what evidence is. Properly vetted and corroborated testimony can stand as very good evidence. If you were in a court of law and called as a juror you would accept testimony as  evidence. If someone you loved was a victim of  a crime you would expect the jurors to accept such evidence. It's only in the fake world of the Internet that people reject such evidence.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users