Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rambling Poetry Thread

SpiritWriter

I used to have a thread on Facebook, it was a group setting like this one, (although I was pretty much the only active participant) that was called rambling and I wrote in there quite a bit. Mostly nonsense but I liked it and then Facebook changed their settings and got rid of it :( . I don't know if I could duplicate the experience here but I guess I'll just give it a try. I hope others would like to join me. I may often also list some vocabulary words.

Will someone please let me know if there is a way to delete comments that you have made? And do I have the ability later to delete this whole thread since I started it? I am just curious...

Edited by SpiritWriter

example, rambling #1

There is no way I could have dropped the ball.

I'm really not athletic.

It's more like me to hold to things.

Maybe the ball dropped by itself

or maybe I left it on the counter and it fell.

those people don't matter

yet they are wrenching your heart

and bringing upon disaster

their pain is drawing you bitterness

you cannot rest in the days

because your body is weary

Death through this process is eminently upon us.

How much of your flesh can your spirit hold on to

and likewise how much spirit can your flesh hold on to?

They are in LOVE but one day they will be torn.

If I keep a piece of your body,

a lock of your hair,

will this help me hold on to you?

If I keep this part of your near me -

will your spirit somewhere hear me breathing?

We never touched in the flesh

because they kept us apart.

He was on the boys side.

I was on the girls side.

I was shy and he was tough.

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 1

This may make my comment count go up and up and up, I could be an extra pimptified alien manifestation in the matter of milliincrements. :D

Will someone please let me know if there is a way to delete comments that you have made? And do I have the ability later to delete this whole thread since I started it? I am just curious...

Delete your own comments or other member's comments? You can't do either, but you can edit your own posts as long as you do it within an hour of posting them as there is a time limit.

Members don't have the ability to delete threads. Only the Moderators can do that.

• Like 2

Delete your own comments or other member's comments? You can't do either, but you can edit your own posts as long as you do it within an hour of posting them as there is a time limit.

Members don't have the ability to delete threads. Only the Moderators can do that.

Thank you still waters. I meant delete my own comment, this is impossible as well? Yes, I see you answered that. Too bad, ok thanks!

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 1

she is sick

_______ is dying

her skin, pale and luminescent

glistened as fine as a pearl

she lay there damp

her gown clung to her

her hand curled

upward cupped with her fingers

gently resting half-way on her heart

half-way floating above the pillow

light poured through the windows

light poured in radiation - out of her

the combination hung low and swirled

golden stars intermingled with the dust

she had lost her color

she was a bluer hue

Confused I was

not knowing if it was ok to touch her.

I was stuck without moving.

This is _______ , she is my beloved.

Never again would I pray.

There would be no-one again to answer.

Could I though,

gather that dust unto me

and wear it as my cloak?

I closed my eyes

and opened the receptors of my skin.

Surely at least for now

I am sparkling.

Timidly I touched her hand.

She gave me the last curl of her heart

in sympathy.

Its grimace screwed up her face.

This grief further constricted her body.

My touch remained but lightened.

It was mostly air that passed between us.

In that place we touched like feathers.

Edited by SpiritWriter

Me: Part of this must remain a secret. Which is hard for me to do. Secrets that is. See, there I go flabbergasting again...

Do you really think the ________ would say something?

Yes, they are still in their ways. They do not hesitate to result to their old tactics. They are too lazy to change.

They will try to make a conspiracy behind your back and then use you. They will only bully you if you don't comply.

Ok, well then... this secret must remain on this page. This is the only place I will record it on: ________ is the entire voice, though the words have been separated into many people and things. All things are also spoken through the ________ of the ________.

These are the things that have been broken.

These are the sounds that come from each tiny vessel.

Each eye with a tiny eye set up their tear shaped chairs.

They sat around the spheres in hexagonal stares.

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 1

The book was not a book of spells although it did have healing remedies. It was not some secret religion although it began with the story of creation, and was touched by God through a series of influential and prophetic people throughout history. It was however a book that lead to a specific date, or round about time that would hold a certain destiny. And in particular the destiny was the birth of a special child. This child or should I say, My Children happen to be this Child. It is either my first born, from birth she has had a very special connection to Jesus. Or it is a combination of the two that I had. The prophecy is a little bit lengthier than you are about to receive here and now, but it is said that I would give birth to twins, and through the connection and friendship they shared there would be manifest a new type of reconciliation for family and loved ones, especially for the ________ race. I know that this may seem extreme, but it is the only reason I am talking to you here today, you see I am a ghost. I died in the fall of 2007. Normally I wouldn't get full access to a computer but I have been given special permission because of my status. I feel like one of my ancestors now. One whom I have met in this other world. She too, once pretended, or used her status as a symbol to get her what she wanted. Sometimes it is ok, to get what you want. We may not do everything perfect. But we try to advance toward change. I have been given temporary authority because I am on a mission. This mission is to recreate, or to fill in the gaps for the things that are missing and the things that are happening that have not yet been recorded in this family of books. We have others in storage, it is our genealogy, it is our story.

lie: I am not appealing to you for glamor, as you can see I am in deep distress.

Edited by SpiritWriter

I have heard other versions where it is the split between man and woman. And so I thought perhaps one of them would be a boy. They were not twins after all, but I did have the two of them. They were not alike in any particular way but there was a curious bond between them. And the oldest one! She was blessed by God. The story says that it is the split between one soul that used to belong together. We see this on earth, sometimes, when there are two individuals who come together naturally and purely as if it is a pure connection from God. Some refer to this as soul mates. In the prophecy it was to be that the twin soul was reconnected with itself and born again as one, or it would be that the two twins would be born together and that together they would be a mighty force and the ________ power would be restored, that Love and Reconciliation for the ________ would once again abound.

So all my life I thought that I would have twins. I thought strongly that it would be a boy and a girl, thus fulfilling the prophecy so cluelessly and that male/female partnership would reunite and husband and wife relationships would begin to be effected. When I had ________, and experienced some of her special powers, and the ________ how confirmed ________ power all the greater, for it was the birth of her sister that inspired her strongest gift of all which was dream traveling.

Now that I have passed over and am on the other side, I can speak more freely. As well I can see more clearly. On earth I was preoccupied with the demands of life and I had still the clothes of the flesh which reek with negativity. What a burden lift that was when it was shed. Not like I like leaving my family or the way that I died. But I do accept it as the will of the Lord. And although most of my afterlife so far has been filled with franticism and it is not at all exciting during down time, it is pleasant here. I am am relaxed and at peace.

It is not the matter of ________ blood. It is the matter of the spirit and what you were inherently made of when you became human for the first time. Both ________ and ________ were first born of ________ but had also lived in other lives. This is a matter for careful thought.

I do not visit my family. There is a wall that blocks that from happening. Just as if you try to fly during your meditation on earth, you are only flying in your mind, here it is the same. I close my eyes and try to reach them but I can only conceive them in bits and pieces. The clues are distorted, they make some kind of sense, but cannot be thoroughly trusted and verified. ________ is better at this skill than I am, and she is alive. I am surprised she has not been able to contact me. I'm sure that is something she would think of to try.

Edited by SpiritWriter

I like your words,

Because people like us

Have nothing but words

Because poets

kill in poetry, and die in poetry

they sink in their words

And they breath

in their poems

greeting

just great

• Like 3

I like your words,

Because people like us

Have nothing but words

Because poets

kill in poetry, and die in poetry

they sink in their words

And they breath

in their poems

greeting

just great

Thank you Ireman - you say you wont continue to post here, :( I hope you change your mind. I hope others will join us too. :DD Fun Fun Fun :D

:su :su :su :su :su :su :su:clap:

Edited by SpiritWriter

abstract philosophy/

love adds to love

it does not decrease from it

If there was a surge and in the forefront there was love

and from that surge was born a child

who was an emblem of the strongest love

for it was formed and deposited from the front of the surge,

the rest of the surge would still have a diluted portion of Love

but would not have the intensity of the first.

_______ which was the source of life

who is represented in many ways

sometimes as the sun, is not the sun.

_______ (they are) is simply made of the same type of light as the sun

and uses the sun to travel and express herself.

She has been seen as the Mother God

The Goddess

but she does not refer to herself as such.

She knows rather that she

is an accumulation of souls

and that even light

was created by the master creator.

She did not create them.

They were all created together as a single entity

and since this was done in love

they were condense with love.

She did not receive outside insemination

and neither was her body an incubator to develop more lives

but rather the expanse of her soul grew on its own

naturally duplicating the simple properties of light and love

no new life was added to her

but she increased in capacity

she was one heart

one mind

and one body

She & the sun, touched every part of the land.

It is the taste of falsity

and the flavor of illusion that puddles your lips

you have not received your satisfaction

day and night you kneel on the mat and beg

but you never enter

stand

come in naked

come in knowing nothing at all

the current continues to roll its frequency

in rhythmic volts that offer a steady surge

we let in no impurities

our filters are kept clean and are functioning

the waters are drinkable

and so we drink of them

and keep on drinking

every panting lip is welcome

They stand at the door thirsting but come not to the well

because of the glass between them

the water is sparkling

the water is fine

in the heat, the visage of it

is enough to enter the viewer into a delerium

you imagine that you drink

but what is really on your lips?

Edited by SpiritWriter

A persons argument at a particular time may not be a good one.

This is not to say that everything that comes from their mouth is bunk.

Likewise sometimes you will make a blunder

and your knowledge therefor may be permanently disregarded.

It is hard sometimes for a hearer to separate lies from the truth.

Our mind is a believe machine.

When we accept the truth as All That Comes From a Certain Source we have made that source and idol and in turn do not rely on ourselves to determine anything.

We can be wolves.

We can be sheep.

It is better to be the one

who puts our feet

on the tail

and pulls their clothing

off like sheets.

A seeker of the truth must have a filter on the truths that are presented to them.

What is the truth anyway?

Truth for what?

What is the opposite of the truth? What is an untruth? Can something untrue also be true in certain circumstances?

Why are we so driven for the truth anyway?

How does the truth enhance us?

By accepting the truth what are we denying?

We want to know the purpose of our existence. In this we want to know how we are unique and what we have to offer the world. We want to acknowledge and be in our niche, or our multitude of niches (being that we have variant lives). In this way we are fulfilling our truth indeed. There are many truths and this is what makes the world go round.

We are meant to be where we are and we are meant to be in the places we have been. We were meant to hear what we have heard and process those things with the mind that God has given us. (I could say the mind that you have, I come from the standpoint of believing in God, and that is why I talk this way.)

The pursuit therefor for "truth" is never-ending and will test you. Battling with or mocking those you disagree with us is ineffectual. Those who carry degrading attitudes are stuck in thier own minds and are convinced of their own superiority most of the time. The deliverance of our persuasions and the openness of our minds will aid in the communication of our perceived truths. The attitudes and advancements of the people we come in contact with and choose to spend our time with are also key. We are both teachers and learners, constantly.

In the variance of truth there is confusion so be sure to stick to, know and be clear about the reasons of your core and basic truths... Those are the things listed in all of the scriptures, in all of the world who have ever received the "truth". These are the things that your heart is sure of: Love.

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 1

the underlying energy of a man

and a woman sharing a soul

when they mate - what are they doing

what are they thinking

what is running through their minds

as those illustrious glands

land on their missiles

Keep your lights on upstairs...

What is it that you believe

that has not been shown to you.

Do not ask for yourself, to much trouble.

Do not drum up causes you cannot resist.

Do not fall therefore in the dark,

where there lies a pit,

among all the other shadows.

relational dynamics

relationship dynamics

individual grown in partnership

setting your children up for successful relationships in their adult lives

carry out a well rounded life

be a source of inspiration for other people, especially children

Counter act the effects of other children's home lives without imposing or demonizing the environments they live in. Help them see negative aspects of life as building blocks.

The things that cannot be counteracted with rhetoric are the things that should most deeply be explored and explained.

Basic truth is like pure water. it is the substance which is normally added to. It is hard to strip away the dilutants as they have infiltrate the whole truth. It is easy to conceptualize, however, that the product was originated from water. It is easy to disregard the diluted batch for what is fresh and available.

There is a sure language that you need or no-one will listen to you.

"Confusion" is an in between stage, it is not permanent, but is cyclical. (Is this true?)

Out of confusion grows assuredness in somethings.

We live in a society of submission to a higher order. Mysticism - or mystery lies at the top. Little of the "truth" trickles down. It is either the front or the back of the hand that we receive.

We as a whole, though there be a division of classes, are not entirely separated. Thoughts, beliefs, notions and avenues of change are reflected in all sects. This happens for multiple reasons. "Their" "rules" keep "us" in submission and only change as we change, after there has been a wide sweeping change in perspective, apparent action and moral reasoning.

How does one become fanatical?

How does one begin to break down his own destructive thinking?

What would strip his conviction to entitlement?

We destroy or attempt to destroy others. This is the unspoken effect of clinging to authority and power over another.

When is it important to have authority and power over another?

What are the roles and responsibilities that come with this power?

What are the privileges this power esteems?

When should we ourselves be submissive?

What are the benefits of being under this submission?

What are the privileges and comforts supplied to us by our authority figure?

Should authority ever be coupled with oppression?

If so, why and what does this look like?

Analyzing Human Relations: checking our environments for abuse of control.

Over time should there be a loosening of power?

Are we helping others get on the track to do their own thing?

Should we hold on to power inevitably?

If this is the case are there obstacles we purposely put in place to dissuade the subject from the ability or desire to flee?

are we

are they

using our / their status/ position to enhance your quality of life?

Do you have their best interest in mind or do you feel entitled to extraditing the maximum benefit for yourself?

Should we administer the same type of human relation tactics we use at home in the workplace or other social setting?

Why is it ok to act a certain way in one arena, but not in another?

Do we have direct control over another persons quality of life and livelihood?

Do we take actions that would prevent our own abandonment. At what level would this become abusing our authority?

Do we exclude from our subjects: knowledge, certain information, do we physically block, manipulate, exclude products, goods, resources that would otherwise lead to growth.

We know life is not perfectly fair, but also that overall fairness would be optimum, when considering the interest of all parties.

When and why would these tactics ever be necessary?

Thank you Ireman - you say you wont continue to post here, :( I hope you change your mind. I hope others will join us too. :DD Fun Fun Fun :D

:su :su :su :su :su :su :su:clap:

Yeay!

:st

Emotions

Men can have emotions

and we know that they do

but it is the woman

who receives their acclamades

for she has been gentle and kind

there was nothing in the back of her mind

They say women can't be masterminds?

They say women can't outwit their share

until it becomes absolutely guilty

and he will have to stand humiliated in fairness

They say a woman would never be so cold.

But would she bold enough?

he calculates her every action

he summed it before she got off the couch

there was a list in his mind

he is good at calculation

has been

and he told her so

from the very beginning.

"Oh, I notice everything! Especially stuff like that."

In her heart she felt the clue.

She herself started ticking.

Underneath the skin where they were not touching

was the beginning of a fist-fight, lies, schemes and arguing.

The upper arm was raising, and he slept wildly.

He wants to know what is behind that wimpy mind.

He knows that sometimes there's something behind some of them.

(the fat have not went hungry)

In times of trouble

remember the pigeon.

When you are out and about

search for him

and see him when he gathers

with his flock

or flutters to the roof

of the nearest clutchable thing.

peace is as available

as your eyes are to open

and as easy to access

as crumbs of bread

sprinkle therefore

for the common beauty

and let it come to you

In a tormented world some are falling and dieing.

More than that are smiling and looking for food.

Edited by SpiritWriter

Except for the Battered Wife

Did you know

that customer service agents,

customers of certain vendors,

primarily clerks and representatives,

take the brunt for all the confusion

that happens at home?

it's sad that these political runners

want to sway us because of our voting potential

instead of being honest and clear

about their integrity

should your pride win

so that you will gain power

so that you would enlarge

in the secret room

with the red button

amnesty: n. an official pardon for people who have been convicted of political offenses. Special: a period of time where no authoritative action is taken against specific offenses or offenders.

dissent: v. hold or express options that are at variance with those previously, commonly or officially expressed.

boon: a thing that is helpful or beneficial 2. close; intimate; favorite (MY ACE BOON!) from Latin - bonus: good, 'good fellow', drinking partner