Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Diana's been erased from history?

hyde park princess diana

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#16    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:20 AM

View PostMr Right Wing, on 01 September 2012 - 02:41 PM, said:

Yeah, and how many affairs did she have?

Let's not forget that Charles was having an affair with Camilla before he was married(when she was still married), and that affair never stopped right through Charles' marriage to Diana!

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#17    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,224 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:28 AM

View PostCoffey, on 02 September 2012 - 10:40 PM, said:

I don't agree with Right Wing's views.... But I gotta say, it's pretty obvious who harry's real father is if you really look at the photo's. He even knows, it's probably why he rebels so much.
I seem to recall someone saying that Harry looks like a young Prince Philip...

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#18    willowdreams

willowdreams

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

• Never let the facts get in the way of the truth- heard during an episode of 'Lie to Me' by Dr. Cal Lightman

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:52 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 03 September 2012 - 02:28 AM, said:

i have looked at pictures from both sides of the family, and i think harry resembles both sides quite nicely. I see Charles and Phillip in him, as well as his mother! when he starts balding, he will look even more like Charles and Phillip.

Let us hope he keeps his hair longer, though I do notice it is beginnign to thin out. Will and Harry will be thin on top.

Posted Image

#19    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:29 AM

View PostStill Waters, on 01 September 2012 - 01:07 PM, said:

Walking through Hyde Park the other day, I was stopped by a group of young Japanese tourists who asked where the Diana memorial was.

I told them they’d just passed it — the ‘fountain’ that looks like an industrial storm drain.

They were shocked at the lack of respect and that our ‘famous Princess’ should be honoured in such a way. Or rather, dishonoured.

And, indeed, so should we be. Diana died 15 years ago yesterday, and has since been all but written out of the script. And it has not been by accident. As the PR agent Mark Borkowski observed this week, the Firm has sidelined Diana as part of a slick rebranding exercise.

‘The emphasis is on the young Royals,’ he said. ‘Diana has been quietly airbrushed out.’

http://www.dailymail...ed-history.html

She was a lovely lady imo. It doesn't feel like 15 years has passed. I did notice there didn't seem to be much mentioned about her anniversary in the media yesterday. That said, probably the only reason I remember the date (31st August) is because it's also my late brother's birthday. I'm wondering how many people do remember Diana died on 31st August? unless like me you have a reason for bringing it to mind.

I haven't forgotten . I adored her. I miss her.Just reading about what was going on with her .
They hated that she wielded so much influence .
She can be airbrushed out,her legacy will always remain .

Miss me?

#20    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:36 AM

View PostMr Right Wing, on 01 September 2012 - 02:41 PM, said:

Yeah, and how many affairs did she have?

Here is James Hewitt - http://www.telegraph...fghanistan.html

Who's the daddy? Sure looks like Hewitt to me and I've watched enough Maury Show to now when something isnt right regardless of the official story. Cheating on the future King of England, getting pregnant off her lover and then finding a Eygptian boyfriend. If it was in the Middle Ages it would be off with her head never mind a nice concrete pillar in a French tunnel.

Harry looks just like his dad,prince Charles .And she had affairs because she was used like a lamb to slaughter as a figure head,whom they wanted to just stand there and be their toy,while Charles carries on with the Rottweiler ,as Diana called her .
Please .....she was supposed to just be a figurehead,and spit out kids,because he could not be with Camilla
His family forced him Into it,and she had no idea what a sham it all was,until she was treated like garbage,for having a thiught of her own .

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 03 September 2012 - 03:37 AM.

Miss me?

#21    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 5,101 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 04:04 AM

I am an ignorant American when it comes to British Royals so I have to ask. Why, oh why, did he choose Camilla over Diana????

And I agree, if we ignored all world leaders who've had affairs our history books would be quite sparse, imo.

Edited by QuiteContrary, 03 September 2012 - 04:04 AM.

Bigfoot is definitely in the eye of the beholder!

#22    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,049 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 03 September 2012 - 04:08 AM

Well, to answer the thread question, no, she hasn't been erased from history cause ain't we talking about her?

Posted Image

~MEH~

#23    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,224 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 04:24 AM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 03 September 2012 - 04:04 AM, said:

I am an ignorant American when it comes to British Royals so I have to ask. Why, oh why, did he choose Camilla over Diana????
Because he genuinely loved Camilla?
The marriage to Diana was probably done for reasons of "jiving up the Royal Image".

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#24    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,648 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:35 AM

Camilla was already married (and had kids) when Charles took up with her....not a suitable choice to bear royal heirs. Diana was 19 years old and quite ignorant of what was going down. Basically, Diana was selected as little more than a brood mare. The marriage was a 'set up' from the get go....poor Diana didn't stand a chance. Little wonder she developed mental health issues. The fact that Diana was eventually able to adapt to the harsh reality and stand up for herself is to her credit.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#25    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 7,028 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:42 AM

Actually, I believe Charles and Camilla were old flames before either of them were married, although Camilla may have been divorced at the time? Fact is, Charles wanted to marry her in the first instance but she was considered an innappropriate choice by the firm.  It was well known where Charles' heart was by everyone except poor young naive Diana - she was sold a lemon, imagining her Prince was in love with her when he was just going through the motions.  Could anything be more ugly to a young romantic minded woman?

Being made a public figure and losing all privacy for the sake of a fraud perpetrated on her?  I don't blame her for any bitterness she may have held or for her seeking a genuine intimacy elsewhere, we all deserve to experience real love, she basically had that ripped out from under her as if it was of no consequence.

She will never be forgotten, she showed the world the strengths and weaknesses within a soul subjected to such a life and wore her scars with style and grace in the end.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#26    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,534 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:17 AM

View PostCoffey, on 02 September 2012 - 10:40 PM, said:

I don't agree with Right Wing's views.... But I gotta say, it's pretty obvious who harry's real father is if you really look at the photo's. He even knows, it's probably why he rebels so much.

Posted Image

I prefer the non-scandalous view that Harry looks like the Spencers, i.e not as pot ugly as the Windsors or Greek mercenaries.  Can you see it?

p.s. the man pictured above is his uncle, Diana's brother.
p.p.s. this is his daughters...
Posted Image

Like I say... not quite as ugly as your usual Royals.  (lol)

Edited by Eldorado, 03 September 2012 - 11:27 AM.

#27    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:44 AM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 03 September 2012 - 04:04 AM, said:

And I agree, if we ignored all world leaders who've had affairs our history books would be quite sparse, imo.

At the beginning he liked her.

20 affairs later and dna results indicating he wasnt the father of Harry made him hate her. He then started carrying on with Camilla.

#28    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:45 AM

Diana didn't meet Hewitt until after Harry was born so I'm always amazed at these spin doctors and the story that he's Hewitt's son. Hewitt himself has admitted that he and Diana didn't become intimate until after Harry was born. You look at William you see Diana. You look at Harry, you see Charles.

Diana married Charles because she loved him. He married her because he couldn't stand up to Daddy and have his Queen of the tampons. His words, not mine.

#29    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:47 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 03 September 2012 - 02:28 AM, said:

The affair lasted 5 years during which Harrys birth occured. You all talk bull lol -

Attached Files

• Attached File  phjh.jpg   32.73K   12 downloads

Edited by Mr Right Wing, 03 September 2012 - 11:51 AM.

#30    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,610 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:48 AM

Some people will always want a reason to point at their betters, and sometimes their peers

View PostMr Right Wing, on 03 September 2012 - 11:44 AM, said:

At the beginning he liked her.

20 affairs later and dna results indicating he wasnt the father of Harry made him hate her. He then started carrying on with Camilla.

People will always look for a reason to point at their betters, sometimes even their own peers, instead of just celebrating the fact that we all lead lives the best we can and search for happiness. Their are no villains in the story of Diana or her marriage except those who like to point and make up stories to cover up for their own lives or lack of them.

Edited by Chasingtherabbit, 03 September 2012 - 11:51 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users