Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Peru UFO crash Testimony Disclosure project

CT1993

Here is a video of Lance Corporal John Waygandt Talking about a crashed ufo him and his team spotted in peru.

This video always stuck out to me, i found it while viewing Disclosure Project video's and i find it very interesting.

What are your guy's thoughts?

• Like 1

Disclosure is all good and well, but with a topic like this it's not really relevant anymore. With the internet, social media, smartphones etc. there is no way that these things could be happening and be covered up.

Seriously, there would be thousands of HD videos by now. Twitter and YouTube would be constantly abuzz.

• Like 3

People say all sorts of weird things, but without some seriously good evidence to back it up with its meaningless.

• Like 5

I agree with the previous posters, if these things where real there would be hard evidence by now, its 2013 HD cameras are attached to mobiles these days and everyone pretty much has a mobile. Till i get irrefutable proof i cant really believe. Its hard to get that proof of course Photoshop, After effects and Studio Max can do some amazing things. We need another Phonix Lights with HD Infra red Cameras trained at the objects. We need something or someone to Have physical evidence or hell id accept ET landing on the Whitehouse/Buckingham palace/ Kremlin lawn.

Edited by Vaise

If someone did get a picture with their phone everyone would say it was Photoshopped. This is one of those things unless it hits you in the head you are not going to believe it. Personally I think they have been coming here for thousands of years.

• Like 3

yea man there are countless ufo video's on the internet but smartphones are fkn expensive.

so not everyone has a smart phone with an HD Camera. Furthermore not everyone is able or even has the time to pull out a camera focus and get a shot of a UFO they would rather just enjoy seeing it...

Also people take some of the best sighting and say it was CGI like when i posted that video of a portal being formed, that was an amazing video shot with a secutity camera and no one on this sight wanted to believe it saying it's CGI even tho it was caught on countless diffrent camera angles.

I my self have seen around 10 UFO's in my lifetime and every single event i didn't have time to get out a camera to take a picture nor did i want to. i'd rather just enjoy seeing a UFO

Peace

Me Too CT1993 ! Me Too ! If your not Looking your not Seeing ! :alien::tu:

There are roughly 6 BILLION cell phones in the world today (active subscriptions). Even the crappy phone I have has a 1 mp camera (someone got it for me....not a cell phone person). You can buy an 8 mp camera for next to nothing. HD camcorders, even the cheapy memory stick based ones, are inexpensive.

All of that and no believable video? I do not buy into the disinformation capaign thing either. They just are not there, as in ALIENZ in Space Ships. UFO's of course are another matter, just not as special as ET buzzing us.

Throw in CGI and compositing video evidence is shaky. Unless the video is followed up by a ton of extra evidence they are merely "who knows". JMO.

If someone did get a picture with their phone everyone would say it was Photoshopped. This is one of those things unless it hits you in the head you are not going to believe it. Personally I think they have been coming here for thousands of years.

I have to agree, Unfortunately, there will always be people who say "it is faked", if someone landed on the white house lawn live on every news station on the planet there will still be people saying "it's fake where's the proof" just like there will always be people who believe so hard that nothing can prove otherwise.

Personally i am not so sure we've had visitors from outer space, i would be more on the side of sliding in from some alternate earth.

as to smart phones. mine is not a smart phone, it doesn't have apps and it does not send or receive text messages or pictures.

• 7 months later...

I think it's almost funny most posters here seem to think thwe world has always been blanketed with smartphones and video cameras. It hasn't. Corp. Waygandt's experience happened in 1997, in the jungles of Peru. There were no smartphones then, and no marine would have been carrying a video camera. Sounds like none of the posters have been in the military (I have) nor have seen a UFO (I have). I found Waygandt's interview completely believeable and very impressive.

Most people cannot get their minds around the incredible size of our own galaxy, let alone the size of the known universe. All our EM signals have only reached out about 200 light years, which is still a tiny area in our galaxy. It's insane to believe there aren't many, many other intelligent species all around us.

Some people wouldn't accept anything as "evidence" or "proof". And the government has done a pretty fair job covering up all sorts of things, mainly because most people don't want to believe that the leaked information could be real. Once again, small minds can't handle it.

I think it's almost funny most posters here seem to think thwe world has always been blanketed with smartphones and video cameras. It hasn't. Corp. Waygandt's experience happened in 1997, in the jungles of Peru. There were no smartphones then, and no marine would have been carrying a video camera. Sounds like none of the posters have been in the military (I have) nor have seen a UFO (I have). I found Waygandt's interview completely believeable and very impressive.

Most people cannot get their minds around the incredible size of our own galaxy, let alone the size of the known universe. All our EM signals have only reached out about 200 light years, which is still a tiny area in our galaxy. It's insane to believe there aren't many, many other intelligent species all around us.

Some people wouldn't accept anything as "evidence" or "proof". And the government has done a pretty fair job covering up all sorts of things, mainly because most people don't want to believe that the leaked information could be real. Once again, small minds can't handle it.

Are you saying you have found the one thing government may be good at doing? Come on man, that null hypothesis dressed as an explanation should be put to sleep.

Care to elaborate on this, please?

Here is a video of Lance Corporal John Waygandt Talking about a crashed ufo him and his team spotted in peru.

This video always stuck out to me, i found it while viewing Disclosure Project video's and i find it very interesting.

What are your guy's thoughts?

I listened to the whole thing.

Here is a longer version of the interview.

http://www.unexplain...5

My feeling is that the guy is telling the truth. A very detailed and intriguing account.

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

I listened to the whole thing.

Here is a longer version of the interview.

http://www.unexplain...5

My feeling is that the guy is telling the truth. A very detailed and intriguing account.

Long or short, it is still just a story. No meaningful conclusions can be drawn from stories without evidence.

Long or short, it is still just a story. No meaningful conclusions can be drawn from stories without evidence.

You will never find it. The US will clean up any crash site before you can say 'show me the UFO'.

You will never find it. The US will clean up any crash site before you can say 'show me the UFO'.

Sorry dude, that is just a null hypothesis. You cannot throw that card down every time there is no evidence. You have to do better than that.

Hahaha yeah, the US government exists to do one thing very efficiently - hide ET evidence.

Edited by sinewave

YEah ! THose sneeky MIB`s rush in and cover everything up in a mili-sec then Off to Headquarters to Throw back a few Trillian Ales and Mingle with the ALiens under Area 52.or some sort of B.S> like that ! On goes the Tale`s :whistle:

Sorry dude, that is just a null hypothesis. You cannot throw that card down every time there is no evidence. You have to do better than that.

Hahaha yeah, the US government exists to do one thing very efficiently - hide ET evidence.

Who do you thing collects them?

The trash man?

The US Government, some branch of the USAF or some other black budget op's team who cares?

You need to read up on the Kecksburg case SW.

Edited by zoser

Who do you thing collects them?

The trash man?

The US Government, some branch of the USAF or some other black budget op's team who cares?

You need to read up on the Kecksburg case SW.

Or maybe they weren't alien craft. Or even crazier, maybe they never even happened in the first place and are just stories repeated to validate irrational belief.

Or maybe they weren't alien craft. Or even crazier, maybe they never even happened in the first place and are just stories repeated to validate irrational belief.

Take a look at the Kecksburg case as I recommended. Look particularly at the military presence and decide for yourself if that was necessary had the object been merely a satellite.

In every recovery case you hear the same story; a heavily armed military presence.

What do you think they were recovering? Meteor fragments?

Take a look at the Kecksburg case as I recommended. Look particularly at the military presence and decide for yourself if that was necessary had the object been merely a satellite.

In every recovery case you hear the same story; a heavily armed military presence.

What do you think they were recovering? Meteor fragments?

There are a lot of edits in the lance corporal's testimony. It is had to tell what he is talking about after a while.

Yes, there have been a few incidents like Kecksburg where there were reports of a swift military presence. Not every witness agrees but we will leave that for now. That does not make the objects in question ET spacecraft.

• Like 1