Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Soul Channeling Through My Art

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
170 replies to this topic

#16    SoulChanneler

SoulChanneler

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

• The main objective of art is to transcend what was previously transcended to reach the highest spiritual plateau.

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:28 PM

Uhm, no...

If you take anyones word for anything, you are very dumb, and guillible.

People that " take my word for it " are the ones that are taken advantage of, because of their ignorance.

And, taking your word for this topic, hell no......

Any evidence Souls even exist? ........ No

But hey, I'll take your word for it........ :no:

Thank you for your comment, Sakara.  I appreciate it.

If you take my word for it or don't take my word for it, I'm not affected.

I think you have to ask yourself Sakara, does this hurt me if I take somebody at their word?

Does this hurt you that I believe I channel souls in my watercolor drip paintings?

If this does hurt you, please tell me how?

Sincerely,
Greg

#17    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,366 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:29 PM

View PostSoulChanneler, on 07 July 2013 - 05:23 PM, said:

rashore, you are wrong my friend.  I don't need to prove anything.  I'm the one who believes.  Your'e the one who doesn't believe, so the burden of proof is on you.

Sincerely,
Greg
No, you have that entirely backward.  What you have shown us is things many of us have seen hundreds of times before - vague faces in random patterns.  We know for a fact that human brains will tend to see faces in random visual data even when there's no real face there.  The burden of proof is on you to show us why your paintings are the exception to a well known and well understood natural phenomenon.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

#18    SoulChanneler

SoulChanneler

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

• The main objective of art is to transcend what was previously transcended to reach the highest spiritual plateau.

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:31 PM

This is quite interesting I like it. Well one other thing, I also like to
collect souls.
However I put them in my Evil Jar

Thank you for your comment, LostSouls7

Why do you put souls in your Evil Jar?

Sincerely,
Greg

#19    SoulChanneler

SoulChanneler

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:33 PM

Dont worry about the negative comments soul channeler. I like your positive attitude. Keep doing what you do. I think its interesting. I also believe in channeling through art..

Peace and blessings.

Thank you, Free Rebel.  I appreciate your comment.

The negative comments don't bother me.

How do you channel spirits through your art?

Sincerely,
Greg

#20    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:35 PM

View PostSoulChanneler, on 06 July 2013 - 09:34 PM, said:

I am a Pop Artist that channels souls in my watercolor drip paintings.

I take the images of the souls, blow them up, do a little editing, and put them on display for the world to see.

Click on:  http://farm8.staticf...18ec3078f_b.jpg

*snip*

Isn't that a painting of the fossilized Bigfoot skull?

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#21    SoulChanneler

SoulChanneler

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:38 PM

No, you have that entirely backward.  What you have shown us is things many of us have seen hundreds of times before - vague faces in random patterns.  We know for a fact that human brains will tend to see faces in random visual data even when there's no real face there.  The burden of proof is on you to show us why your paintings are the exception to a well known and well understood natural phenomenon.

JesseCuster, let's say I didn't say I could channel souls in my watercolor drip paintings.  Would you agree that there's a vague looking face in photo?  Or could you agree that a person might see a vague looking picture of a man with a mustache?

Sincerely,
Greg

#22    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,039 posts

• How is the appearance of my house that His ghost could come in among my dwelling?

:-*

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:40 PM

Check your inbox soul channeler

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#23    Sakari

Sakari

Say it how it is

• 13,093 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:02 PM

View PostSoulChanneler, on 07 July 2013 - 05:23 PM, said:

Well, you are the one making the claim that these are real souls, the burden is upon you to prove it. So, what proof do you have other than your claim that you see something in the images you create?

rashore, you are wrong my friend.  I don't need to prove anything.  I'm the one who believes.  Your'e the one who doesn't believe, so the burden of proof is on you.

Sincerely,
Greg

You are very confused and/or ignorant.

" Believing " and " knowing " are two far apart things.

If anyone wants to say their " belief " is real, they are the ones that need to prove it is real, to make it a fact.

pareidolia is a known fact.....

Souls are not....

Believe :

1. To accept as true or real: Do you believe the news stories?
2. To credit with veracity: I believe you.
3. To expect or suppose; think: I believe they will arrive shortly.
v.intr.
1. To have firm faith, especially religious faith.
2. To have faith, confidence, or trust: I believe in your ability to solve the problem.
3. To have confidence in the truth or value of something: We believe in free speech.
4. To have an opinion; think: They have already left, I believe.

Know :

a (1) : to perceive directly : have direct cognition of  (2) : to have understanding of <importance of knowing oneself>  (3) : to recognize the nature of : discern  
b (1) : to recognize as being the same as something previously known  (2) : to be acquainted or familiar with  (3) : to have experience of
2a : to be aware of the truth or factuality of : be convinced or certain of

Also, I hope you are not taking anyone's comments as negative, this is a discussion board, and we are having a discussion.....Some people confuse " not agreeing " , or " asking questions ", or " discussing ", or " debating ", with being negative.

I assure you, I am not being negative, if I were going to be, it would be obvious.

Edited by Sakari, 07 July 2013 - 06:04 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#24    SoulChanneler

SoulChanneler

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:06 PM

The real question is, what methodology is there to sort the real deal from the pareidolia everyone knows exists in random patterns? How do you sort the genuinely random patterns that look kinda like faces from the manifested souls and ghosts that look kinda like faces

JesseCuster, this is a great question.  A great question!!  I can only tell you that I do not take photos of everything I think looks like a soul.  It has to be a very strong image, indeed.  Because I find souls in drip watercolors it's fairly easy for me to decipher what is a soul and what is not a soul.

I believe that "water" is really the catalyst that brings for the souls.  Water, of course one of the elements, has extremely strong spiritual power, and I choose to use it to bring forth souls in my work.

Sincerely,
Greg

#25    Sakari

Sakari

Say it how it is

• 13,093 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:19 PM

View PostSoulChanneler, on 07 July 2013 - 06:06 PM, said:

The real question is, what methodology is there to sort the real deal from the pareidolia everyone knows exists in random patterns? How do you sort the genuinely random patterns that look kinda like faces from the manifested souls and ghosts that look kinda like faces

JesseCuster, this is a great question.  A great question!!  I can only tell you that I do not take photos of everything I think looks like a soul.  It has to be a very strong image, indeed.  Because I find souls in drip watercolors it's fairly easy for me to decipher what is a soul and what is not a soul.

I believe that "water" is really the catalyst that brings for the souls.  Water, of course one of the elements, has extremely strong spiritual power, and I choose to use it to bring forth souls in my work.

Sincerely,
Greg

That is easy..

You sort out reality, and what is known to be real, from blind faith, and urban legends / ghost stories.

Pretty easy really.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#26    SoulChanneler

SoulChanneler

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:22 PM

You are very confused and/or ignorant.

" Believing " and " knowing " are two far apart things.

If anyone wants to say their " belief " is real, they are the ones that need to prove it is real, to make it a fact.

pareidolia is a known fact.....

Souls are not....

Believe :

1. To accept as true or real: Do you believe the news stories?
2. To credit with veracity: I believe you.
3. To expect or suppose; think: I believe they will arrive shortly.
v.intr.
1. To have firm faith, especially religious faith.
2. To have faith, confidence, or trust: I believe in your ability to solve the problem.
3. To have confidence in the truth or value of something: We believe in free speech.
4. To have an opinion; think: They have already left, I believe.

Know :

a (1) : to perceive directly : have direct cognition of  (2) : to have understanding of <importance of knowing oneself>  (3) : to recognize the nature of : discern  
b (1) : to recognize as being the same as something previously known  (2) : to be acquainted or familiar with  (3) : to have experience of
2a : to be aware of the truth or factuality of : be convinced or certain of

Also, I hope you are not taking anyone's comments as negative, this is a discussion board, and we are having a discussion.....Some people confuse " not agreeing " , or " asking questions ", or " discussing ", or " debating ", with being negative.

Sakari, no, I don't take your comments as being negative;  I like this discussion.

How do you propose that I prove that I can channel souls in my work?  I know that I channel souls in my work, now how can I prove it?  You can actually see the right eye of that soul I channeled.  Don't tell me you can't see it.  You can see a face.  You can see facial features.  You can see an eye.  You can see hair.  You can see an nose.  You can see all these things, and I didn't draw any of them.  It's the result of water mixed with watercolors dripping onto paper.  Now, you have to admit that's a little more than a coincidence, right?  I'm not talking about a cloud in the sky that you can see one minute and the next it's gone.  I'm not talking about channeling souls on your toe nails, which you or Brian don't claim you can do anyway, or channeling souls on your toast, which you or Brian don't claim to be doing.  

All you have brought me are definitions of what "belief" and "know" are?  Come on, Sakari, I think I've got more evidence on my side than you do, and I've only just started.

Sincerely,
Greg

#27    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,026 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:23 PM

View PostSakari, on 07 July 2013 - 06:19 PM, said:

That is easy..

You sort out reality, and what is known to be real, from blind faith, and urban legends / ghost stories.

Pretty easy really.

I don't know, I know one person here who claimed to have a sexual relationship with god... yeah the god... that posts on this board... often...

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#28    Sakari

Sakari

Say it how it is

• 13,093 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:28 PM

View PostSoulChanneler, on 07 July 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

Thank you for your comment, Sakara.  I appreciate it.

If you take my word for it or don't take my word for it, I'm not affected.

I think you have to ask yourself Sakara, does this hurt me if I take somebody at their word?

Does this hurt you that I believe I channel souls in my watercolor drip paintings?

If this does hurt you, please tell me how?

Sincerely,
Greg

Does it hurt you if you take someone at their word?.....Yes, it can. Unfortunatley these days, it is hard to trust anyone. You could get hurt, in numerous ways.

If you raised a child and kept telling them there is a monster that lives in the dark and eats people, and this child took your word for it, this would be one screwed up kid, and not educated by facts.

People that " scam " others are hoping that the customers " take my word for it ".....

Lets say, hypothetical ( or are you selling these ) you are selling these prints, and you are advertising them as " souls caught on camera ", and saying they are souls. Now, you can push your price up for people that do just " take your word for it "......

That would be fraud, and it could very well hurt you, and it hurts others.

Now, does it hurt me if you believe it?......Nope, unless you are pushing your belief as fact, then it does bother me.....Or, trying to make a profit from it.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#29    Sakari

Sakari

Say it how it is

• 13,093 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:33 PM

View PostSoulChanneler, on 07 July 2013 - 06:22 PM, said:

Sakari, no, I don't take your comments as being negative;  I like this discussion.

How do you propose that I prove that I can channel souls in my work?  I know that I channel souls in my work, now how can I prove it?  You can actually see the right eye of that soul I channeled.  Don't tell me you can't see it.  You can see a face.  You can see facial features.  You can see an eye.  You can see hair.  You can see an nose.  You can see all these things, and I didn't draw any of them.  It's the result of water mixed with watercolors dripping onto paper.  Now, you have to admit that's a little more than a coincidence, right?  I'm not talking about a cloud in the sky that you can see one minute and the next it's gone.  I'm not talking about channeling souls on your toe nails, which you or Brian don't claim you can do anyway, or channeling souls on your toast, which you or Brian don't claim to be doing.  

All you have brought me are definitions of what "belief" and "know" are?  Come on, Sakari, I think I've got more evidence on my side than you do, and I've only just started.

Sincerely,
Greg

First, you would have to prove Souls exist.....And if you do that, you will be a very wealthy, and popular person.

Now, here is what you could do.....

Set up your area for 2 people, with identical items used.

One person is you, the other a person like me, better yet, a person that just thinks you are teaching them how to paint like this, without the soul stuff.

You have them do exactly what you do, and compare results.

Now, this would not be 100%, as you may be very talented, and the other person can not follow what you are doing to a " t ".

If I had the time and energy, and the money, I would do some of these myself, and I am 100% sure I could get the same, if not very similar results. Anyone could.

Are you selling these?

Edit to add :

Yes, you are selling them.......Now, I do have a problem.......

From your site.

I am the only artist in the world that can channel souls that communicate in my art.  No other artist even claims to be able to do that.

WHAT IS THAT WORTH TO YOU?  A MILLION DOLLARS?  10 MILLION DOLLARS?  100 MILLION DOLLARS?

I HAD A SPIRITUAL AWAKENING THAT SHOWED ME I HAVE THE ABILITY TO CHANNEL SPIRITS IN MY WATERCOLOR DRIP PAINTINGS.

I WILL BE PUTTING OUT A PRESS RELEASE NEXT WEEK TO TELL THE WORLD.

I WILL TAKE CONTROL OF THE ART WORLD AT THAT POINT.

I'M LIKE A MAD SCIENTIST OUT OF CONTROL.  I'VE INVENTED THE "KING KONG" OF ART...SOULS!!

Edited by Sakari, 07 July 2013 - 06:36 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#30    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,026 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:42 PM

I HAD A SPIRITUAL AWAKENING THAT SHOWED ME I HAVE THE ABILITY TO CHANNEL SPIRITS IN MY WATERCOLOR DRIP PAINTINGS.

This confuses me, A spirit that says, "hey, check this out, water colours right, you can now see souls trapped in paper, that bloke on that ink spot you just did is my mate charlie, look he is eating a skittle, cool yeah, now exploit this gift and sell it online, yeah?"

I am the only artist in the world that can channel souls that communicate in my art.  No other artist even claims to be able to do that.

So I feel like this is a challenge against all artists, I feel like looking at your art and finding my own spirits.

Edited by Brian Topp, 07 July 2013 - 06:48 PM.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users