Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Official UM "Predictions Watch" Thread

• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

#61    kitco

kitco

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

• " WE COME IN"
    │▒│ /▒/
    │▒│/▒/
    │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
    │▒│▒|▒│▒│
    ┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
    ...│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
    └┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
    └┐▒▒▒▒┌

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:54 PM

A 9.0 Earthquake will rock western United states and British Columbia Canada, Parts of Vancouver Island will sink into the Strait of Georgia, and there will be Wide Scale Resque effort's resulting in a sence of National Pride and a comming together in the face of a Disaster, close to 100,000 people will die, and the cost of Damage will be an estimated 2-7 Billion dollar's.
A Tsunami will hit Japan and area's surrounding soon after the quake, and after shock's will continue for a week after the main quake the largest of will be 7 on the richter scale also resulting in Tsunami Warning's for Wester North America. This will be the largest quake in recorded history. Prophesy by - kitco november 2011

Edited by kitco, 04 July 2011 - 04:58 PM.

A LIFE OF MYSTERIE IS BETTER THEN SIMPLICITY. - kitco

#62    shreck

shreck

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 04:52 PM

Had this dream i was on a cruise ship and saw a calender,(remember it was the end of this year some time). Boat got hit by a tsunami, and was rolling heavily
one side to to others. Next Thing i know i woke up on a beach, dead bodies and coffins everywhere. Not sure of the location but maybe japan, as everyone hd japanese(I think) faces. I dont normally see faces in my dream. it was a lucid dream.

So my prediction is either a cruise ship getting hit by a Tsunami as the the end of the year some time off the coast of Japan(going by me judging the faces properly). Some of the bodies are recovered(coffins), some not(Bodies on beach).

#63    quillius

quillius

52.0839° N, 1.4328° E

• 5,051 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:17 AM

View PostAnvil, on 21 June 2011 - 05:27 AM, said:

I just saw this - http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-13851697

Plane crash in north-west Russia kills 44

And according to this time-line this is the first civilian plane crsh for 2011 - http://www.bbc.co.uk.../world-10785301

interesting.

The 10-16 days was slightly out though  :P

the odds of you being correct were actually only around 30-1

If you had said 6-16 days (to be accurate) you would have had approx an 18-1 chance of being correct.

If we then throw in the actual averages over the past years and see that nothing had happened yet this year, then this would further reduce the odds and make your prediction likely to an extent.

still good though  :tu:

Edited by quillius, 11 July 2011 - 11:17 AM.

#64    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:14 AM

View Postquillius, on 11 July 2011 - 11:17 AM, said:

interesting.

The 10-16 days was slightly out though  :P

the odds of you being correct were actually only around 30-1

If you had said 6-16 days (to be accurate) you would have had approx an 18-1 chance of being correct.

If we then throw in the actual averages over the past years and see that nothing had happened yet this year, then this would further reduce the odds and make your prediction likely to an extent.

still good though  :tu:

How was 10 to 16 days slightly out? She said that from the time she posted it, and it was during that time frame, so she was spot on..so I am not sure where you are getting the "10-16 days was slightly out though"...because it wasn't.

#65    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

• “Truth is an experience not a belief"

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:19 AM

Thanks Puri you are right. Just to confirm, I said the next 10 - 16 days, meaning anytime from the date i posted to the next 10 - 16 days.  So i was within the correct time frame.

If i had meant to say that it would happen  in 10 - 16 days away, from the date i posted,  i would have worded it In 10 - 16  days time, and not before. Hope this clears it up.

Edited by Anvil, 12 July 2011 - 04:21 AM.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#66    quillius

quillius

52.0839° N, 1.4328° E

• 5,051 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 12 July 2011 - 10:33 AM

View Postpuridalan, on 12 July 2011 - 04:14 AM, said:

How was 10 to 16 days slightly out? She said that from the time she posted it, and it was during that time frame, so she was spot on..so I am not sure where you are getting the "10-16 days was slightly out though"...because it wasn't.

View PostAnvil, on 12 July 2011 - 04:19 AM, said:

Thanks Puri you are right. Just to confirm, I said the next 10 - 16 days, meaning anytime from the date i posted to the next 10 - 16 days.  So i was within the correct time frame.If i had meant to say that it would happen  in 10 - 16 days away, from the date i posted,  i would have worded it In 10 - 16  days time, and not before. Hope this clears it up.

I respectfully disagree as the 10-16 denotes a range. Anvil, you said, if you meant in 10-16 days you would have worded it as such, so why then was it not worded within 16 days?

Dont get me wrong I still think its good.

oh and by the way if you did mean within 16 days then this actually would then equate to around 10-1 in odds of you being correct (you had a 10% chance of being correct)

#67    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:22 PM

View Postquillius, on 12 July 2011 - 10:33 AM, said:

oh and by the way if you did mean within 16 days then this actually would then equate to around 10-1 in odds of you being correct (you had a 10% chance of being correct)

I just told you that i did mean within the time frame, using the word NEXT 10 - 16 days which is the same as saying within 10 - 16 days. Either take my word for it or don't, but don't argue with me about what i "meant" when you are not me. I am telling you straight up what i meant, and other people have not had a problem understanding how i worded it. Which i admit is not the best, but still it wasn't meaning what you are trying to say it is.

And moving on, For the earth quake prediction i said the next 6 - 8 days, again meaning this within the time frame, as it is just the way I talk. However this prediction is less clear as the next big earth quake to happen was something 3 days after the next 6- 8 days from the date i posted. So it occurred outside of the time frame. But technically there was a 7.2 earth quake in Alaska the next day after i posted on June the 24th. But i do not feel it was the earth quake I was predicting so don't I personally count it.  

Anyway thanks for the statistical analysis.

Edited by Anvil, 12 July 2011 - 07:36 PM.

*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#68    quillius

quillius

52.0839° N, 1.4328° E

• 5,051 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:02 AM

View PostAnvil, on 12 July 2011 - 07:22 PM, said:

I just told you that i did mean within the time frame, using the word NEXT 10 - 16 days which is the same as saying within 10 - 16 days. Either take my word for it or don't, but don't argue with me about what i "meant" when you are not me. I am telling you straight up what i meant, and other people have not had a problem understanding how i worded it. Which i admit is not the best, but still it wasn't meaning what you are trying to say it is.

And moving on, For the earth quake prediction i said the next 6 - 8 days, again meaning this within the time frame, as it is just the way I talk. However this prediction is less clear as the next big earth quake to happen was something 3 days after the next 6- 8 days from the date i posted. So it occurred outside of the time frame. But technically there was a 7.2 earth quake in Alaska the next day after i posted on June the 24th. But i do not feel it was the earth quake I was predicting so don't I personally count it.  

Anyway thanks for the statistical analysis.

Hi Anvil, firstly apologies as reading back my post it did seem a little 'aggressive', I assure you it was not intended in that way. I was simply confused as to why the 10 was put into the sentence as opposed to 'the next 16 days'.

Like I said before I think it was a good prediction, I do get picky though as the numbers all have big affect on the probability outcome as you have probably seen from my calculation..going from 6 days to 16 days as a range makes a big difference.

anyway..good luck with future predictions unless they are of the end of the world....in which case I hope you are very wrong  :tu:

#69    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:46 PM

View Postquillius, on 13 July 2011 - 09:02 AM, said:

Hi Anvil, firstly apologies as reading back my post it did seem a little 'aggressive', I assure you it was not intended in that way. I was simply confused as to why the 10 was put into the sentence as opposed to 'the next 16 days'.

Like I said before I think it was a good prediction, I do get picky though as the numbers all have big affect on the probability outcome as you have probably seen from my calculation..going from 6 days to 16 days as a range makes a big difference.

anyway..good luck with future predictions unless they are of the end of the world....in which case I hope you are very wrong  :tu:

Well thanks for the explanation quillus. I'll make sure any future time periods are communicated crystal clearly.

Edited by Anvil, 13 July 2011 - 09:57 PM.

Posted Image

#70    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,511 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 30 July 2011 - 05:55 PM

View Postkitco, on 04 July 2011 - 04:54 PM, said:

A 9.0 Earthquake will rock western United states and British Columbia Canada, Parts of Vancouver Island will sink into the Strait of Georgia, and there will be Wide Scale Resque effort's resulting in a sence of National Pride and a comming together in the face of a Disaster, close to 100,000 people will die, and the cost of Damage will be an estimated 2-7 Billion dollar's.
A Tsunami will hit Japan and area's surrounding soon after the quake, and after shock's will continue for a week after the main quake the largest of will be 7 on the richter scale also resulting in Tsunami Warning's for Wester North America. This will be the largest quake in recorded history. Prophesy by - kitco november 2011
Last year a vision lead me to the lost coast. I spent several days meditating there. In an extrodinary event while out of body I was pushed up against the cliff side by a tremendouse pressurized force. Come to find out the area is the beginning of the cascadia fault.  I do beleive a major event is imenent.

Let me see if I can find my journal of it.

Here it is. It started with an image of an arrow head I saw in the sky while meditating. It seemed to be pointing so I positioned were it was on a map snd followed the line I drew to the ocean and this exact spot......

From my journal

I ended up camped on the lost coast, a very remote portion of northern ca.  Nothing really happened until the last night. I spent nearly the whole time in meditation and prayer. On the last night, i initiated spirit travel. I got out of my tent. Walked toword the ocean. As I got closer to the waves I became aware of a pressure out in the ocean. It's a sensation I have already had my whole life when I'm close to compressed things like propane tanks, paint ball co2 canisters,... Etc. One would relate it to someone holding a balloon up to ones face and starting to sqeeze. I have an intense desire to shield my eyes and turn away. I have never trusted compressed containers. Because of that sensation.

It got so intense I could not get closer to the water. It was building and I had to back up. I had to keep backing up all the way to the cliffs. At that point it got very frightening because there was no where to go. The pressure kept building and building until it put me in a panic then I woke up in my sleeping bag..

Edited by Seeker79, 30 July 2011 - 06:02 PM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#71    Rolci

Rolci

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 09:31 PM

Hello. Might be a bit too late for a 2011 prediction, but here is one that was released last December, and I did read it at that time so I'm a witness it was there. Rather than giving a list here I think it's easier if I give the link and you go through it and pick what you find of interest. Don't forget, predictions are based on probability/possibility vortices as MANY sources will tell you. That's what free will is all about. Even earthquakes are influenced by the state of planetary consciousness. Anyway, here's the link: http://www.cosmicawa...1_forecast.html

Best piece of truth I have found so far: http://llresearch.or...of_one_pdf.aspx
A truly free society: https://sites.google...t-economy-today
The true history of our planet: http://www.floating-...rth_history.htm
Dialogues with The Absolute: unveiledsecretsandmessagesoflight.blogspot (dot) co (dot) uk/2011/08/eon-11aug2010.html
A wealth of metaphysical readings with a surprisingly high ratio of truth content: soulwise (dot) net/index-00.htm

#72    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 10:28 PM

My Predictions today from 9/9/11. Note these are my predictions nothing more nothing less. Take them as you will.

1. On Nov. 15th massive man made earthquake. It will peak on the 14th ecking into 15th, in morning prob near four a.m. 2. Outside downtown Philly an explosion near sewer line will go off ‘small bomb’ got words ‘fecal matter’, hazard suits’. 3. N.Y. threat  ‘3’ to ‘9th’ only “4th one serious”. 4. “Glocken-berg falls” “hohen” power destruction later 2012. 5. Pond fish dead, massive toxins, “new liquid gel found as caustive agent” "hand sanitziers are also an outrage". 6. Wallstreet expands horse trade, to ‘new’ level’. 7. Nuclear reactor in France falters, ‘tin’ at the bottom of the metal mesh back left side isn’t holding up properly in one of them, will cause leakage and ‘spark’, check bottom of reactors near ground. 8. Princess diana new discovery in her case. I don’t want to ‘view’ anymore that is all for now. Ciao Ciao. Thank you for listening.

I got all this info together in a matter of seconds, but I am tired so that's all I got. So take as you will thats what I have.
By the way when I talk about horse trade on wall st. I literally mean horses as in equestrians and with this I got a pic of a gorgerous brown horse with the big white fur tuffs at the bottom of its hooves. I am not sure what you call them.

Edited by puridalan, 09 September 2011 - 10:29 PM.

#73    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:37 AM

Interesting Puri...

They are called Fetlock feathers.

Posted Image

#74    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 04:28 PM

View Postpuridalan, on 09 September 2011 - 10:28 PM, said:

My Predictions today from 9/9/11. Note these are my predictions nothing more nothing less. Take them as you will.
7. Nuclear reactor in France falters, ‘tin’ at the bottom of the metal mesh back left side isn’t holding up properly in one of them, will cause leakage and ‘spark’, check bottom of reactors near ground.

This is interesting - today's news with an explosion killing 1 at a French Nuclear site.

http://www.msnbc.msn...e/#.Tm4zENRkYdE

Posted Image

#75    Paranormalcy

Paranormalcy

Interterrestrial Being

• 5,621 posts

• "Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday."

Posted 12 September 2011 - 04:50 PM

. . . Well... wow.

| Ouija/Ideomotor | Sleep Paralys./Hypnogogia | Ouija: 252 hrs/4yrs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users