Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

i cant stop travelling

Double57

i cant come out of astral projection i do it non stop and i need to be in my reality now, how do i do this?

i cant come out of astral projection i do it non stop and i need to be in my reality now, how do i do this?

Well you are in reality now so evidentially, it did end. What are you doing when you are out? How are you trying to return? How did you achieve the altered states in the first place? What sorts of things are you experiencing? Why are you projecting in the first place?

• Like 2

Well you are in reality now so evidentially, it did end. What are you doing when you are out? How are you trying to return? How did you achieve the altered states in the first place? What sorts of things are you experiencing? Why are you projecting in the first place?

I don't know I just did it i would sit quietly for time then I would just leave the room I would still see if anyone came in or anything but i would come back with lyrics and usually send them off to people.

but now i do it all the time when im with people its like I can take them cause it gets slightly telepathic sometimes i sit with people for hours and we just sit and dont even talk

Hello, in order to help I'm gonna need a complete list of all the drugs used in this event.

• Like 1

I used to feel like I was out of my body when I was younger, I did a lot of drugs but I thought it was because I was special; not because I was on drugs. I went to therapy, psychiatrists, the whole lot of them and only now can I say confidently that it was because I was on drugs.

Sitting quietly really affected me, I did the same thing it was really scary; sometimes I wouldn't even talk to people because I was so high. It made me really insecure because I acted differently than those around me when we smoked the weed.

Anyways...

If this sounds like you, do yourself the favour and take it easy; drugs make a huge impact on your life, you may think they are fun and enlightening but it just makes the hill harder to climb.

Im sober like 8 months, quit smoking tobacco too! Take it from me I been on drugs for nearly 9 years. Drugs are bad mmkay

If you are sober and you and you're friends just sit in silence and stare at eachother, thats a totally different story and I need to learn everything about you.

Edited by MeOnlyMe

Its simple. Smack yourself three times.

• Like 1

but now i do it all the time when im with people its like I can take them cause it gets slightly telepathic sometimes i sit with people for hours and we just sit and dont even talk

Well you are not answering my questions. If you are haveing trouble with getting back it does sound like a substance might be interfearing with your control. My sugestion is to stop any sort of "aid" and learn to do it with out it. If you are still haveing problems and haveing trouble finding your way back, come talk to me. There are few simple things you can do. Most people don't have trouble comeing back they struggle to maintain the state in The first place.

Edited by White Crane Feather

Wear a gopro and film your "encounters". Recording devices of any kind are guaranteed to solve 99% of all paranormal issues.

• Like 1