Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Viewing conversation from a 3rd person

dg23

I'm in desperate need of explaining. My dreams have been becoming more and more lucid as the months go on.

Long story short, my ex-boyfriend of a year; is very conscious. He meditates daily, see's spirits, astral projects, etc. I have also become conscious but not as powerful as he has been. I'm aware of our spiritual connection and it definitely makes it difficult for us as we are going through a bad break up. He has visited me in my room before while I'm sleeping and always keeps a tabs on me. He has taught me many ways to open my third eye, and so far I've still been practicing. I have had 3 major visions of my future (that include him) and have had members of his family have physic readings that discussed the future of him and I.

Currently our relationship is no longer existing and we both despise each other. Since our relationship has been so messy, I am constantly having visions or lucid dreams of conversations he's having about me with his friends and family. They all happen from my spiritual perspective, never from his perspective or another persons. I can move freely about the room but it takes a lot of energy to do so. It's usually just my spiritual self watching the conversation.

Is it actual visions or is it him and our spiritual connection replaying me the memories he wants me to see.

Help me please :blush:

He seems like a negative soul.

Who am I to know though? Just another lovely lady of mind.

If I were you, I would document all of this.. how you did it, the time, and every detail you can realize.

That may help you with the skeptics soon to come prowling.

I wouldn't waste the energy to deal with someone wasteful.

• Like 1

I wouldent worry about i. Cause if its some destined spiritual connection then things will sort themselves out eventually.

If not then you will move on with time :tu:

• Like 1

thank you :yes: I am definitely keeping an open mind about the situation and not letting it effect me to much!