Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Seeing Into Someone's Head

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 12,544 posts

• I dunno --

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:50 PM

I doubt that what you report is real, but that is my natural doubt of anything of that sort.  As I would have no means to test it, we would just have to leave it at that.  Lots of things go on that we will never know about and even as much that we will never understand.

#32    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,305 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:22 PM

View PostHeartsAreForBreaking, on 30 April 2013 - 05:19 PM, said:

Well, I meant that bold part in a general physical sense. I may be sitting at work and make eye contact with a coworker for 3 seconds, and get a view of their thoughts or their day in images, sounds, sensations and whathaveyou. I could be sitting on the couch with a friend for a few hours, or I could get it walking past a complete stranger 2 feet away, or when I smile and thank the barista who hands me my coffee at a coffee shop. These things have occurred remotely too, but I was bringing up the certain instances where I was within a closer proximity to someone, whether I'm stationary or just a passerby.

Does that answer your question?
Sort of. The bold bit is mighty bold though. Not sure if you can actually read what they are thinking or whether its what you imagine what they are thinking, we can all do that, look at someone and imaging what they think. Just the expression on someones face can say a lot. Instead of using certain sentences, to keep it short I will use a smiley or emoticon, they can say a lot too, just like real peoples expressions can in real life.
Posted Image

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#33    Miss Shadows

Miss Shadows

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

• Welcome to my home. Now get the **** out.

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:48 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 30 April 2013 - 06:22 PM, said:

Sort of. The bold bit is mighty bold though. Not sure if you can actually read what they are thinking or whether its what you imagine what they are thinking, we can all do that, look at someone and imaging what they think. Just the expression on someones face can say a lot. Instead of using certain sentences, to keep it short I will use a smiley or emoticon, they can say a lot too, just like real peoples expressions can in real life.
Posted Image

Mhm? Well to those of you who actually answered my question(s), thank you, and to those of you who contributed in your own way, thanks again.

American with an accent, Christian with a tat, sociopath with a heart, child with no mother, Lover with no Lover, confidently doubting, amused but not laughing, woman but child, feisty yet caring, sweet when not bitter.

#34    Simatong

Simatong

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 62 posts

• "Life is what you make it...So let's make some friggin' ice cream, dude!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:47 AM

Like you've been told, it's called telepathy (yours seems to be clairvoyant telepathy, based on your information). You turn it off by ignoring it, acting like it's not there. At least, that is what I've heard

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users