Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

American meets Free Syrian Army

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#46    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 22,031 posts

• Where there's a will
    there's a way.

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:36 PM

Ne uronite Šarik – literally: Do not drop the little globe.

(Šar being the globe, the Earth... I'm sparing people some battle with translators :lol: )

Now get back on topic.

Correction: not dropping the ball is the topic.

Edited by Helen of Annoy, 26 December 2012 - 07:42 PM.

Posted Image

Have I ever lost the plot while reading one of your posts?
The will to live maybe, but not the plot...  -  Junior Chubb

#47    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:16 PM

@all
This is totaly offtopic so no need for others to read it. Its personal.

View PostHelen of Annoy, on 26 December 2012 - 11:07 AM, said:

L, you are spamming. Stop it. Boil your thoughts down in a post, wait for response and learn to make humanoid discussion already or you’ll be doomed to eternal ignoring.

Wow. To tell you the truth this is surprising. It doesnt sound like you at all. Atleast nothing I read from you. I always respect you because you are fluent in English, wide range of words, because you are always right and tell how you feel and didnt scared that you will get brain tumor from thinking.
But this time you showes many characteristics which Im not going to named them for the sake of old times.
I even tried to ignore you malicious note and to respond on your post but when I notice it again I deleted my post previous post and start re writting what you will read or not read.
This kind of posts I usualy ignore and in future ignore that person but because it is you, I will betrayed my codex.

Zero point is that I didnt spam at all. I try to catch up with discussion. I adress it to you in post 21 on which you could answerd.Ofcourse if you wanted to be civil, polite, easygoing and friendly. Yet you showed no manners. Only outbursts of emotions. So I advice to you that you learn to control your emotions. I dont know maybe you have personal problems. If that is a case Im sorry.

First of all Helen its obvious that you dont know what are you talking about yet you think you can give people lectures. Sadly for you, you cant. Because to give lectures you must know thread you spoke about. You obviously dont know. So you just took side and called us else Russian dolls in a sense.
Well I could also named you and others with who I dont agree- terrorists. But I wont. Its wrong. You have problems with Russians.
And you only know reason why. I dont have problems with anyone except malicious and rediculous notation like your above.

Second, Im patient and calm person. I know how to wait. I dont loose nerves. Im having humanoid discussion it is you who loose nerves. You are well known for doing that but often you did that after a few pages when you notice that you loosing debate. I dont know is this sign that you already think that you loose debate for some reason.

Third. If you want to put me on etrnal ignore do it. After post you wrote in this thread you will not be missed at all.

Ofcourse this all can change. Where there's a will there's a way. If you know what I mean.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#48    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:24 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 26 December 2012 - 11:22 AM, said:

Why have you posted this?? it's not wanted here, it's about Syria not USA...

It isnt wanted here because you like your utopian view. So anything which can hurt your Utopia isnt welcome. I understand. Sadly for you this picture has many things with Syria.
Allow me to inform you that 9/11 was done by al Qaida. Second that USA invaded Iraq and Afghanistan because their regimes being connected with al Qaida. Then suddenly we have situation where Hilary and USA are working with al Qaida to help them take Syria.

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 26 December 2012 - 11:21 AM, said:

Too late now, everyone's involved now, Russia, Iran, Turkey, Jordan, USA, UK, France, Germany and then Kurds who have hardly been mentioned at all so far.. Also the Venezuelans sending shipments of fuel

Ofcourse. Because from the start it was international war not civil war. Go check when FSA was formed or when Kurds in Syria organized themselves.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.

#49    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:33 PM

View Postthe-Unexpected-Soul, on 26 December 2012 - 12:55 PM, said:

well first of all the FSA doesn't really get arms or training from any one, and if they received them it's in very small amounts.

Only very small amounts? Thats not what Im reading. Also finnancal help for FSA was proudly announce by Hilary.
Are you telling that USA, UK and France not helping FSA?

also they don't have real bases they are scattered all over syria and they are either civilians who decided to fight the regime or deflects from the military, the weapons they use are either from the captured military bases or home made by them, like you see in this video

Dont tell. Maybe their base is in Israel? Isnt Syria Israel enemy? Or perhaps in Turkey? wait a minute isnt Turkey recently attack Syria? Isnt Turkey friend of USA? Isnt Turkey enemy of Russia? Isnt in Turkey placed USA rockets? Just my thought.

Please dont get me wrong Im trying to understand your view. Can you please tell me whats your stance on:

1.al Qiada
2.Hamas

because of so many crimes committed by the regime and the rebels afraid that if they stopped rebelling, they will be hunted down and killed later,
and for iran, they officially say that they don't want to involve, but there is some people who saw Iranian soldiers inside Syria, officially both Syria and Iran say their is no Iranian soldiers

Awww...poor guys are scared. Imagine that. So they dont know how to sent a message now? Negotiations can be done while war is raging or when is truce. Scared to talk but not scared to shoot.
Sorry for cynic tone but as you may notice I already took side and thats NOT FSA.

Edited by the L, 27 December 2012 - 12:23 AM.

#50    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:44 PM

View PostHasina, on 26 December 2012 - 01:28 PM, said:

I think the point L's trying to make is the FSA has Al Qaeda helping them, Al Qaeda's said to have committed the 9/11 attacks (I word it this way because some people don't think they were involved, so I'll remain neutral), thus, if the US and other Western nations help the FSA, they're also helping Al Qaeda. This means no matter what anyone does, everyone's dirty, innocent people are dying.

That is point. Im sorry Madrid and ETA but term Dirty war will be taken.

USA as main protagonist, then followed by UK and France are making fun of us all.
And when I think on USA UK and France I dont mean on common people. I mean on elite. Financial,oil,weapon industry,pharma elite plus CIA and Mossad.
Poor Americans died in Twin towers from al Qaida now their same goverment help those b*******.
Things are even worst. They sent young Americans to die in Iraq and Afghanistan because al Qaida.
And now same goverment working with those terrorists.
Those FSA are Syrians which dont know for who they fighting for. They are against Assad but for who? For helping hand called al Qaida?
I nicely asked question to OP, ...Is life of Syrian worth more then life of US citizen...which he kindly ignored.
Im not buying Syrian rebels at all.
As I said many times things becoming funny. Sad but true.
Russians in fact saving US soldiers lifes for voting NO on international attack on Assad. And China too.

Edited by the L, 27 December 2012 - 12:36 AM.

#51    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:53 PM

View PostAtentutankh-pasheri, on 26 December 2012 - 03:58 PM, said:

Your Russophobia lessens your arguments about Syria. Perhaps you are still mad that some Cossacks, completely without government sanction, fought for Serbs. Yet of course it is okay for Germany to give Croatia financial and military aid? It is no secret that German and US generals were directing operations in Krajina against Serbs. However, it is the past. Perhaps you will remove blindfold and see the present a bit clearer without this anti Russian hysteria. Odd that nobody mentions China in regard to vetos, but then theres not so much pleasure as writing very tiresome anti Russian propaganda. I wait to see what is next, perhaps Russia blamed for crucifiction, the black death, eruption of Krakatoa, seven plagues of Egypt etc etc.....
Russia wants to keep the naval base at Tartus, it is no secret, in is in national interest to have a base in mediteranean, this has been long term desire for centuries. Can not Russia look to it's national interests? and what is Syria to you? you have no interests there, yet you take sides seemingly on basis of what you see on TV or youtube. When you see Russian planes bombing civilians in Syria, or spetsnaz in action other than to defend the base at Tartus, then perhaps you can complain, but none of these things has happened, or is likely to. And your comments about diesel are conjecture, please show proof of where this diesel is before making things up.

I mosty agree with you with small correction. US and German generals were not directing operations in Krajina. Can provide more info. Croats did. But thats offtopic. And Im realy interested in Syria. But if you want to learn I will sent you PM. Because some could think we are spamming.

Russia can, always did, and will be looking for their interests. But this has nothing to do with Tartus or spetsnaz or Russian oil (Atleast not in sense some members presented). This has to do with full spectrum dominance.
Btw China will not invade Russia. If you didnt notice China also support Syria.

Edited by the L, 27 December 2012 - 12:29 AM.

#52    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:06 AM

View Postthe-Unexpected-Soul, on 26 December 2012 - 12:55 PM, said:

and for iran, they officially say that they don't want to involve, but there is some people who saw Iranian soldiers inside Syria, officially both Syria and Iran say their is no Iranian soldiers

I saved this for last. How come when I watch on my national tv when Iran general said that he will sent Iranians in Syria just in case? Was that disinformation?
Also noticed how in some article we can read that Iran sent Basij orders which if anyone knows anything about Iraq Iran war sound like total BS.
So are there kids with keys around their neck and yellow and white straps running around? Cmon.
And where are you from Syria?
Btw I see your youtube video as propaganda. No offence. Hope you doing well in Syria.

Edited by the L, 27 December 2012 - 12:26 AM.

#53    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:15 AM

View Postminera, on 26 December 2012 - 06:07 PM, said:

Shame on an army that turns against its own people whom they are supposed to protect.

And how come that Syrian army have such huge morale?

Edited by the L, 27 December 2012 - 12:17 AM.

#54    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,964 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:27 AM

View Postthe L, on 27 December 2012 - 12:15 AM, said:

And how come that Syrian army have such huge morale?
Why do you think they do?  With all the defections I would think they would be much less than enthusiastic - unless they are there because they hate and want to kill rather than to really be professional soldiers.  They have to see the end is in sight.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#55    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,570 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:15 AM

View PostAtentutankh-pasheri, on 26 December 2012 - 05:34 PM, said:

You never heard of Soviet Union? you never heard of Warsaw Pact? you never heard about the Georgian Djugashvili? or the Ukranian Khrushchev? or the Croat Tito? you, and others, never going to stop confusing Soviet Union with Russia?

And because you heard rumours of Russians flying aircraft for Milosevic or you read something in media does not make them true. I think most of your other points were wrong or simply opinion. And as for China, well, nobody can tell the future, but if China were so stupid as to invade Russia, then you will not want to be living when that happens, as there will be so much radioactive dust circling the planet to make live difficult...

True... based on demographical studies Russia's pop. is dying and China's will level off in the next 30 years.  Two interesting notes are Russia's citizen's are migrating to larger urban cities leaving it's vast territory virtually untouched while China's pop. is producing much more males per female than the natural world average due to its one child policy.  This could pose a conflict between Russia and China potentially.  I dunno.  Just stats.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#56    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,570 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:34 AM

It could mean a compromise too based on current global business practice.

Edited by acidhead, 27 December 2012 - 05:34 AM.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#57    the-Unexpected-Soul

the-Unexpected-Soul

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:22 AM

View Postthe L, on 26 December 2012 - 11:33 PM, said:

Only very small amounts? Thats not what Im reading. Also finnancal help for FSA was proudly announce by Hilary.
Are you telling that USA, UK and France not helping FSA?

i'm not sure about the intentions of USA,France,UK about syria, as you know we are allies to the "axis of evil" countries, and that is under Assad rule, if he is gone we might be more open to other options, and so, those countries i mentioned (Nato,USA..) are suspected to help any Kind of uprising in syria no matter who is leading it
and the game is that they provide enough power for the under dog (the uprising) until it becomes only as powerful as the opposite side, and then let them finish each other off, that's how you destabilize a country,

Please dont get me wrong Im trying to understand your view. Can you please tell me whats your stance on:
1.al Qiada
2.Hamas

i personally don't know that much about Al Qaeda, as they was non existence in syria before arab spring, and they are treated as terrorist in our culture as you can tell, (Assad is building his campaign around this),,, and i think the 9/11 is a terrorist attack
Hamas is also kind of extreme organisation but the difference is that they only fight one enemy inside the border of thier land.

Awww...poor guys are scared. Imagine that. So they dont know how to sent a message now? Negotiations can be done while war is raging or when is truce. Scared to talk but not scared to shoot.
Sorry for cynic tone but as you may notice I already took side and thats NOT FSA.

i understand this position as i also wanted for a long time that the opposition sit with the goverment and talk knowing that the goverment have offered that solution many times, but when you think of it, the goverment should not be an entity on one side Negotiating with the people on the other side, rather it should represent the people

Posted Image

#58    the-Unexpected-Soul

the-Unexpected-Soul

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:29 AM

View Postand then, on 27 December 2012 - 02:27 AM, said:

Why do you think they do?  With all the defections I would think they would be much less than enthusiastic - unless they are there because they hate and want to kill rather than to really be professional soldiers.  They have to see the end is in sight.

defections mean they have morals, as many of them still think they are fighting, al Qaeda, when they realize it's actually syrian people they defect and join the syrian people and continue the fight
but still the high ranking generals are the ones with no morals i suppose

Posted Image

#59    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:06 AM

View Postthe-Unexpected-Soul, on 27 December 2012 - 06:22 AM, said:

i'm not sure about the intentions of USA,France,UK about syria, as you know we are allies to the "axis of evil" countries, and that is under Assad rule, if he is gone we might be more open to other options, and so, those countries i mentioned (Nato,USA..) are suspected to help any Kind of uprising in syria no matter who is leading it
and the game is that they provide enough power for the under dog (the uprising) until it becomes only as powerful as the opposite side, and then let them finish each other off, that's how you destabilize a country,

i personally don't know that much about Al Qaeda, as they was non existence in syria before arab spring, and they are treated as terrorist in our culture as you can tell, (Assad is building his campaign around this),,, and i think the 9/11 is a terrorist attack
Hamas is also kind of extreme organisation but the difference is that they only fight one enemy inside the border of thier land.

i understand this position as i also wanted for a long time that the opposition sit with the goverment and talk knowing that the goverment have offered that solution many times, but when you think of it, the goverment should not be an entity on one side Negotiating with the people on the other side, rather it should represent the people

All you do is dodging questions. I ask one thing you answered on completly something else.
I asked you are you telling that USA UK and France do not help FSA?
You admit that al Qaida is terrorist organization but you gladly support them by posting videos which shown one of their brench as nice people. Where that puts you?
I doubt that any Syrian would have that feelings about Hamas. Im sorry  but I doubt you are Syrian at all. Sorry. If Im wrong I apologize just cant hide my observation.

Second what do you think what is a difference between Hamas and FSA?

And you said:
knowing that the goverment have offered that solution many times...
Then:
goverment should not be an entity on one side Negotiating with the people on the other side, rather it should represent the people..

Sorry but thats how things work. When goverment is democraticly chosen you still have to make negotiations with Goverment trough syndicates, parlament, parties, association.
Tell me that you didnt think that when you have goverment that you can nicely sit and enjoy to the rest of your life.

Second if they called FSA on table and they refused to go and if they connection with al Qaida...what would you think? To tell you the truth I would use Russian strategy and do not offer any negotiations with terrorists and crush them hard as I can. But Assad show other side. He called al Qaida to sit down and talk.

Even Bush and Obama didnt called al Qaida for table. They open Guantanamo.

Sorry, but FSA story is full of BS. Also many Syrians see Assad goverment as their own goverment. And fact that Kurds are revolting doesnt surprise me at all. You?

Also

View Postthe L, on 27 December 2012 - 12:06 AM, said:

I saved this for last. How come when I watch on my national tv when Iran general said that he will sent Iranians in Syria just in case? Was that disinformation?
Also noticed how in some article we can read that Iran sent Basij orders which if anyone knows anything about Iraq Iran war sound like total BS.
So are there kids with keys around their neck and yellow and white straps running around? Cmon.
And where are you from Syria?
Btw I see your youtube video as propaganda. No offence. Hope you doing well in Syria.

You obviously think if you are start revolution that all world would show sympathy to rebels. Being rebel doesnt mean you are a good guy.

Edited by the L, 27 December 2012 - 09:11 AM.

#60    the-Unexpected-Soul

the-Unexpected-Soul

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:43 AM

View Postthe L, on 27 December 2012 - 09:06 AM, said:

I asked you are you telling that USA UK and France do not help FSA?

they help them but through media and non lethal means like food and medicals and political Recognition of the opposition, but not the actuall war between the FSA and SAA
as i know the FSA doesn't feel they are helped by the US as you see in this Promo of one of the Fridays, this was because the US listed one of the best fronts (Jabhet Al Nusra) as a terrorist group

You admit that al Qaida is terrorist organization but you gladly support them by posting videos which shown one of their brench as nice people. Where that puts you?
no those people are not afghani benjabee wearing attackers, the people in this videos are real syrian civilians, that is fighting thier own regime

Second what do you think what is a difference between Hamas and FSA?
FSA belong to syria, hamas belong to palestine so why are you comparing between them, tell me what is the deferance between the FBI and france army

And you said:
knowing that the goverment have offered that solution many times...
Then:
goverment should not be an entity on one side Negotiating with the people on the other side, rather it should represent the people..
Sorry but thats how things work. When goverment is democraticly chosen you still have to make negotiations with Goverment trough syndicates, parlament, parties, association.
Tell me that you didnt think that when you have goverment that you can nicely sit and enjoy to the rest of your life.
the problem is that the people dont think they are democratically installed especially Bashar al Assad, his father Ruled 29 years and won all elections with no rivals, after he died bashar won elections with no rivals, also they changed the consitioution to fit his age becouse he was under the acceptble age, and he is been the presedint for 12 years now, so where is the democracy you are speaking of, yes we can calm down and go back to what we had before, syria was a very safe country relatively, but only if you didn't question politics, and no (real) democracy

connection with al Qaida...what would you think? To tell you the truth I would use Russian strategy and do not offer any negotiations with terrorists and crush them hard as I can. But Assad show other side. He called al Qaida to sit down and talk.
i had the same oppenion of yours before, but tell me where is the al Qaida connection, all i'm seeing is ordinary syrian people, the bombs is falling on syrian citys killing syrian people,

You obviously think if you are start revolution that all world would show sympathy to rebels. Being rebel doesnt mean you are a good guy.
i personally don't ask for a military help from any other countrys, only political recognition to the opposition and thier right for freedom,

Edited by the-Unexpected-Soul, 27 December 2012 - 09:49 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users