Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The afterlife dysfunction

markdohle

Stunning. Mind numbing! Thanks for sharing.

Are we capable of breaking out of our 3D, linear mindset?

• Like 1

Stunning. Mind numbing! Thanks for sharing.

Are we capable of breaking out of our 3D, linear mindset?

My pleasure. I am not sure we are meant to, we have to live here, but if we can grow in understanding it may change how we live and treat each other.

peace

Mark

Edited by markdohle

good vid......

starts to get one thinking on the concept of seeing time as a dimension and not linear....

also puts things like psychic phenomenon into a quantifiable state.....

time as a bubble.... not flat and linear....

past present and future existing at the same moment....

"...is possible; dysfunction; propose; ...are not what we think they are; probability (as in 'probably')..." What's so new about these descriptions of uncertainty, as regards to the afterlife?? "Calva y nada." Being a language analyst, writer, and more, I find this quatum mechanic propaganda amusing at best, but then again, isn't that what life's all about, being entertained to oblivion?? It's certainly not a docu in any sense, but I think the maker of this clip is trying to get funding.

AND LOL. You don't need mathematical proof to know that "...everything we know and experience works in ways that are fundamentally surreal..." A theory within a theory within theory -- does it seem like a Hollywood script logline to you? No doubt, it just means that science is still on a bug hunt, but that's okay. We all have to occupy our time somehow in our sojourn on planet earth.

Peace.

Edited by braveone2u