Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

In Search Of...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Sageghost

Sageghost

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 227 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 11:02 AM

Does anyone remember watching 'In Search Of...' hosted by Leonard Nimoy? I loved it. Besides being about mysteries, his narration gave the whole show a spooky atmosphere which kept me spellbound.

If anyone's interested, here's a link to a fansite. Be warned however that they have the theme music automatically start when you enter the site.

http://www.angelfire.com/mn/nn/InSearchOf.html

I was just thinking that of all the trails in this life, there is one that matters more than all the others. It is the trail of a true human being.

#2    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 16 April 2003 - 01:09 PM

It has been shown a lot here,  even recently, and it is
           a fascinating show.  One thing funny, though was watching and
            knowing it's really dated.   Like the show 'Sightings'.  smile.gif                                                  

"Science may have found a cure for most evils;  but it has
         found no remedy for the worst of them all --- the apathy of human beings."
                                                     Helen Keller

#3    schadeaux

schadeaux

Ambiguitous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,887 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 04:13 PM

It was a great show, and is still shown here on A&E or The History Channel.  I still catch it once in a while.  Nimoy has a great voice for narration, probably all that practice as Spock on Star Trek.

Speaking of which, if you ever get the chance there is an audio book called "Spock vs Q" available where Spock (Nimoy) debates with Q (John De Lancie) in front of a live (1990's Earth) audience about Earth's impending doom by an asteroid strike.  Very entertaining.   smile.gif                                                  

"To study and not think is a waste.
To think and not study is dangerous."
Confucius

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users