Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Out of Body experiences, dreams, and Ghosts?

reese92

Does anyone have any perspectives on the issue as to whether people can be dreaming, having an out of body experience, AND be the ghost that others see in a totally different geographic area??  I would just like some different views as to the issue? As per the Aug. 20, 1995, published story in the LANCASTER SUNDAY NEWS, PARADE MAGAZINE.  Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr-X

• reese92

• Dowdy

• Magikman

Top Posters In This Topic

I TOO HAVE HAD OUT OF BODYEXPERRIENCES I WAS NEVER DREMING WHEN IT HAPPEND I NEVER LEFT THE ROOM OR ANYTHING BUT THEY REAL STILL HAVE THEM NOW AND AGAIN .

WOULD BE INTRESTED IN LEARNING OF OTHER;S EXPERIENCES.

BESS.

• 1 month later...

Its correct term is ASTRAL PROJECTION and i am a firm believer. I would tell you why but i like keeping some things to my self.

Astral projection is natural and everybody can do it. In Astral projection the conscious mind is aware of what goes on, but from a perspective that is different from that of the physical body, which remains passive. It has happened to everyone spontaneously more often then we realize.

For example when a baby is in one room and the mother is in the other. Usually what happens is when the mother walks by the room the baby senses shes there and starts crying. They say that babies are able to do this because their brain has not yet been interupted by other sources such as T.V, radio, telephones and computers. Back before we had these things the ancients were able to astral travel all the time to communicate with eachother. Some cultures till this day can do it. People from Tibet are one culture that practices astral tavelling. :)

Look up these sites:

If you want to know how to do it:

http://mailbox.univie.ac.at/Alfred.Ballber...sh/engindex.htm

or for info:

www.newageinfo.com/res/astral_data.htm

ONLY THE POWERFUL CAN REMEMBER

Mr-X

That's okay, you were probably 'astral traveling' when it happened and one part of you wasn't even aware of what the other was doing. :-/ Either that or the drugs just kicked in.  ;D

Magikman

P.S.  You might want to tell the 'POWERFULL' that all you need do is click the modify tab at the top right to delete a duplicate message, that way he'll be able to remember that too. ;D Also, see my post about 'Lake Monsters' in the general discussion forum if you would like to know how to add color to your name. Oh, you can tell the 'POWERFULL' about that too, just in case he wants to remember it. :-/

Guest Guest

;D

Well I am glad that so many others have had this happen to them, I do it all the time, i am starting to actually use the "things" that I have, before I was scared, but now it is either this or a lifetime perscription to lithium.  (well that sounds ok too) hmmm.

TERESA!!

Where have you been? and why aren't you posting under your member name? We all missed you. :-*

MAGIKMAN

Guest Guest

8)

Wow!!!  Didn't expect to get recognized so quickly, and boy did I miss you.  All your conversations!!!  I have been a very busy gal lately.  Write me by personal email sometime, want to tell you about a little "sting" that I took place in..   Good to read from you Majikman!!! :-*

magikman,

:D:D:D.... very funny.

By the way dont knock something unless you have done it yourself. Go and get some classes on how to do it, you will be amazed.

The powerful are those who have done it without training and can remember their experience. These people have a psychic ability but need to tune it so it can get stronger.

Cheers Mr-X  ;D

Guest Guest

:-*

His bark is much worse than his bite.....   I think you are absolutely correct, I have also had "Lucid" dreams, anybody ever had that happen that can remember it.  The key is to remember.  Smooches :-*

Mr. X,

Truth be told, I've 'done it' plenty of times myself in my life time, and I do vaguely remember some rather flattering compliments, although 'powerful' doesn't ring a bell. :P Neither do I recall needing to take classes for 'it', certainly not for retaining my memories, but lately I've been thinking about videotape as an alternative. ;D For me, especially earlier on, it was more a religious experience than a psychic one, but to each his own I guess. :-/ Wait....what were we talking about?

MAGIKMAN  

Guest Guest

I think we WERE talking about dreams and the different realms that one could go into, whether it be awake or asleep.....   :-*

magikman,

I have astral traveled many times, it started to happen after i came out of hospital at age 13. however i never knew how to do it, it just happened and when it did it scared the BLEEP out of me.I have always remembered it and could tell my mum about it. I recall traveling around my neighbour hood and other places that i would like to keep to myself. However i agree with you on the fact that i also believe it was a religous experience but with a touch of psyche.I believe it is our soul or energy that is released and is able to be controled. It brings us closer to that place we call heaven.

Cheers Mr-X

:)

Guest Guest

You don't need classes for it.  And we were talking about dreams, and the altered states that accompany them...    :-*

Teresa,

By the way in the first post it says out of body experience (Astrl projection) and some people go to classes so they can 1 do it 2 control it 3 remember it.  

Mr-X ;D

Guest Guest

Well my point to you is, I think anybody trying to sell you "classes" on how to do something that your mind isn't already set up for, is talking smack, I have no time for people that pretend to know the answers, when really they just found "their" piece of the American Dream, meaning, if I must break this down in Lamen's terms, Be wary of anyone trying to teach you to do something that you can't do on your own, sure people can direct you on how to focus and use your mind, but really, the word "classes" to me means, someone is taking your MONEY;  you think they really care if you Astral Travel to Mars????  Thwey could really care less.

Teresa  :-*

No hard feelings :'(

No hard feelings taken, i have never been to these classes but i know someone that has. A good friend of the family studied paraphycology and she can do all sort of things. You or others might think that Astral projection is safe but it is actually very dangerous. When i did it when i was much younger she use tell me not to do it because i didnt know how to control it. She has told me stories of her and others bad experiences, its not something you play with.

by the way did you know you can have Astral Sex.

Mr-X

:-*

The question is, Did you know that I was the one that 'patented' Astral Sex.  Meeeooowwwwww.  I do alot of things that are dangerous, that is what I thrive on.   :-*

Now seriously,  What I was originally writing about had to do with the story about a lady and her husband, true story, saw the newspaper clipping and everything, and heard the recordings from the witnessess.  She was driving on a trip with her husband, through many different states taking a scenic trip cross-country;  well to make a long story, rather short;  They stopped in a Mid-Western town where they knew no one.  The wife suddenly had this overwhelming urge to drive 2 blocks down to a road with a house sitting on the side of it.  Well the husband was sort of freaked out by her persistance to the subject; but, nonetheless, took her there.  When she rang the door, an man answered, and turned white immediately, which freaked the husband out even more because the man was frozen, staring at his wife.  Well at that point the husband asked, "Why are you staring at, my wife, Do you know us somehow?"  And the man said that yes, she had in fact been the ghost that had been haunting that very house for 5 years.  The ghost appeared only as a faint mist, had never hurt anyone, but was a frequent visitor every night around the same time.  It was the exact time that the husband and wife went to bed every night, on the other side of the country.  Only it was exactly 2 hours after they went to bed.  So what do you think about that??  'Astral Projection', or coincedence????    :-*

Teresa,

That was an interesting story. So every night at the same time she would leave her body and go and visit this man that looked frozen and then go back to her body and didnt even realise a thing. I dont know what to say, but yes i believe she might of Astral travel and turned into a sort of ghost but really it was just Energy that was travelling around and maybe she had also been in contact with other ghost. Very weird.

Mr-X

So Mr-X, you claim you can Astral Project yourself.

I'm just wondering, can you Astral Project to anywhere in the world?

Dowdy,

I cant go anywhere in the world because i dont know how to control it, i can honestly say when i did do it i didnt know what was going on. All i knew was that i was floating around places it was actually very scary. My friend Pauline can go anywhere she wants but thats because she trained her mind to control it. Cant say to myself i want to go to Japan i just go where my soul takes me. There is no point in me telling you this, you should read up on it or even learn how to do it, your self, than you can really experience something wonderful.

P.S. Look up those web sites.

Mr-X :)

I personally think anyone who believes they can Astral Project is making it up or is crazy(no offence). Why? Well, if you or anyone could Astral Project then why don't you go and look to see whats in area 51 or Mars because the term 'astral projection' mean you can astrally project yourself to anywhere in the universe. So until you can tell me what Area 51 looks like on the inside or tell me what another galaxy's planets look like i won't believe you.

P.S

In the post where you gave those web sites what the hell did you mean by 'ONLY THE POWERFUL CAN REMEMBER'.Are you saying that any who is weak in any way can't remember their own name or phone number.

Dowdy,

Believe me or not i dont care. I have done it before and i am not crazy and i will tell you know i am not making this up. i dont do it anymore and i dont know why that is. If i knew how to do it dont you think i would go anywhere that i wanted. I dont know how to do it it just happens and i can remember my experience.

About only the powerful can remember what i meant was that if you astral travel without you knowing how or whats going on, and after your experience you can remember what happened, you have a gift of the pshyce, believe it or not. Everybody has done it in their lives its just some people dont remember and others just dont know whats going on.

You should read up on remote viewing and how the American government has used it to spy on others. R.V. is similar to astral projection.

Believe what you want to believe, but at least be nice enough as to not call someone crazy or a liar. you dont know me and you can only become a believer if you experience it yourself. Go for it your not going to loose out on anything take a risk and when you do it you can apologise to me because its real.

Mr-X

What a concidence. You say you can no longer astral project after i wrote that letter. You say your friend can astral project at any time, so why don't you ask her to travel to Area 51 and the other places that i asked you.

Do you have a certificate to prove your sane( i thought my teacher was crazy but he showed me his certificate proving he isn't). So if you do have a crrtificate please scan it in and show all of us. :)