Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Deadpool Game Announced!

WoIverine

Hell Yeah!!!!! Sounds like the same guy that did dead pool's voice on the animated Hulk vs Wolverine :tsu: !!!!!!!! Can't wait!

hopefully with good sales of this game it will interest a studio enough to make the damn movie already!

hopefully with good sales of this game it will interest a studio enough to make the damn movie already!

Yeah really, hopefully before Reynolds get's too old at least.

@FLOMBIE

Much agreed.

@SpiderCide

I can't wait for this

Reynolds is alright, he seems like too much of an ***hole to me though. I just can't see him realistically cracking jokes or acting the fool.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

Reynolds is alright, he seems like too much of an ***hole to me though. I can't just seem him realistically cracking jokes or acting the fool.

I'm just sick of him trying to be every superhero. He already made Green lantern suck, which is hard to do... The Deadpool character was raped in the Wolverine movie, and he is tring to do the Deapool movie, he sucked as Hannibal King in Blade III, they have him tagged to play Wally West in The Flash, and he is playing Nick Walker in the R.I.P.D. movie. I just want to yell at him to leave some characters for somebody else...

• Like 2

I'm just sick of him trying to be every superhero. He already made Green lantern suck, which is hard to do... The Deadpool character was raped in the Wolverine movie, and he is tring to do the Deapool movie, he sucked as Hannibal King in Blade III, they have him tagged to play Wally West in The Flash, and he is playing Nick Walker in the R.I.P.D. movie. I just want to yell at him to leave some characters for somebody else...

lol, so he'll play two justice league members? Ugh.

In the words of most internet geeks..... I am now throwing my money at the screen. lol

That looks funny as hell.

• 2 months later...

YES!!! all i can say!!

Wow, welcome to the boards man, your first post ever, in a Deadpool thread. The poolman would be damn proud. Damn proud indeed.

DeadPool is my all time favorite Marvel creation I cant wait for this!!!

DeadPool is my all time favorite Marvel creation I cant wait for this!!!

Nice avatar, Muuuummmraaa the Ever Living, blaaaaahahahahaahaaa! :D

Nice avatar, Muuuummmraaa the Ever Living, blaaaaahahahahaahaaa! :D

Yeaaaaa boy!!! I love the ThunderCats !!!

• 5 months later...