Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

2012... Supramental Beings..


  • Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#16    SlimJim22

SlimJim22

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 4,682 posts
  • Joined:10 Dec 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wales

  • "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

Posted 15 March 2010 - 03:47 PM

View PostCynical Sounds, on 15 March 2010 - 12:13 PM, said:

what your suggesting is  wide spread event where completely unconnected people are evolving exactly the same way. Mind shedding light on how this is happening.......? To me this sounds kinda like fantasy

The cosmos is cyclical so imo it is really a return to origins just in a way we can't comprehend because of the vastness of time we are talking about.

Evolutionary psychology is a genuine field of science and it goes some way to explaining intuition in people. I am talking about an extension to this that is more widespead and I assume it would become stonger. I think you can exercise these abilities to make them stronger but you will be dissappointed to believe that we are talking supehuman powers or anything.

I believe you have answeed the question yourself really. The key is in shedding the light.. o maybe in shedding the skin to reveal the light within. I am still reseaching but I'll keep you updated if I find anything else of relevance.

"I belive no thing, I follow the Law of One. I am a Man-O'-Sion under construction."

#17    Corp

Corp

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 6,951 posts
  • Joined:19 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ottawa

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:40 PM

If I wake up on December 22nd, 2012 and I don't have super powers I'm going to be very disappointed.



On topic I don't think we're anywhere close to evolving to the next plane of existance.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#18    SlimJim22

SlimJim22

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 4,682 posts
  • Joined:10 Dec 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wales

  • "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:52 PM

View PostCorp, on 15 March 2010 - 04:40 PM, said:

If I wake up on December 22nd, 2012 and I don't have super powers I'm going to be very disappointed.

On topic I don't think we're anywhere close to evolving to the next plane of existance.


We are in a position of having groundbreaking science on our side. We're starting to understand the complexities involved with DNA, light and sound. Maybe the DJ's will evolve first and I don't mean Howard Sten or Chris Moyles.

"I belive no thing, I follow the Law of One. I am a Man-O'-Sion under construction."

#19    digitalartist

digitalartist

    Psychic Spy

  • Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,941 posts
  • Joined:21 Mar 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New York State

  • I'm Done

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:52 PM

View Poststargater, on 15 March 2010 - 11:26 AM, said:

The bottom line is that truth is sometimes stranger than FICTION.

and fiction is never truth.


#20    crystal sage

crystal sage

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,369 posts
  • Joined:14 Mar 2006
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Australia

Posted 16 March 2010 - 07:55 AM

View PostCynical Sounds, on 15 March 2010 - 12:13 PM, said:

what your suggesting is  wide spread event where completely unconnected people are evolving exactly the same way. Mind shedding light on how this is happening.......? To me this sounds kinda like fantasy
B)  Jumbled here but....

Here's some  New Agey versions..
My link

My link


or the Mathematical version..
My link

  

Quote

During the journey of matter through space, turbulence-triggered by a supernova explosion, for example-impacts and deforms the curvature of the surrounding space, thereby altering its numerical parameters. This creates a ripple effect (like stone tossed into water)-generating a series of additional deformations of space, which further alter the architectural relationship between space and matter.

As a result, local areas of anisotropy are created with specific parameters that allow primary matters to interact with each other. This is possible only when a matter form enters a region of space that possesses parameters similar to its own. When this "match" occurs, primary matters, the "building blocks of creation," begin to coalesce and form new hybrid matter forms-providing endless opportunities for cosmic creation to manifest its richness and diversity.
The merging process of these basic building blocks is construed as follows: Each matter form represents a discrete unit that can merge only with other units of like qualities and potential. Consequently, one primary matter cannot combine with one half or one quarter of another matching primary matter form, but only with one or more whole similar primary matters.

Thus primary matter forms that were once roving free, "ignoring" each other in their chaotic journey through space, become empowered to interact with one another whenever they enter a compatible local region of deformed (anisotropic) space.

When the quantity of change in parameters reaches some critical value, a new quality and new manifestation of reality are created. Here, in a compatible region of space, the primary matters "settle in" and ultimately create a stable system, like our planet Earth.
(See below "Planet Earth: The Physical and Subtle Matter Spheres").

No matter where we focus-at every level, every dimension, we observe that anisotropy and quantization are the organizing principles at work-imposing on free-flowing matter an obligatory pattern of distribution

The healing/cosmological connection
My link


or..

Biologically...

Quorum Sensing....


Key words being..

Quote

Quorum sensing can function as a decision-making process in any decentralized system, as long as individual components have (a) a means of assessing the number of other components they interact with and (B) a standard response once a threshold number of components is detected



Mechanism
Bacteria that use quorum sensing constantly produce and secrete certain signaling molecules (called autoinducers or pheromones). These bacteria also have a receptor that can specifically detect the signaling molecule (inducer). When the inducer binds the receptor, it activates transcription of certain genes, including those for inducer synthesis. There is a low likelihood of a bacterium detecting its own secreted inducer. Thus, in order for gene transcription to be activated, the cell must encounter signaling molecules secreted by other cells in its environment. When only a few other bacteria of the same kind are in the vicinity, diffusion reduces the concentration of the inducer in the surrounding medium to almost zero, so the bacteria produce little inducer. However, as the population grows the concentration of the inducer passes a threshold, causing more inducer to be synthesized. This forms a positive feedback loop, and the receptor becomes fully activated. Activation of the receptor induces the up regulation of other specific genes, causing all of the cells to begin transcription at approximately the same time. This coordinated behavior of bacterial cells can be useful in a variety of situations. For instance, the bioluminescent luciferase produced by V. fischeri would not be visible if it was produced by a single cell. By using quorum sensing to limit the production of luciferase to situations when cell populations are large, V. fischeri cells are able to avoid wasting energy on the production of useless product.




Edited by crystal sage, 16 March 2010 - 08:15 AM.


#21    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

    Coffee expert extraordinair

  • Member
  • 3,845 posts
  • Joined:16 Jun 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Belgium

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:44 AM

View PostSlimJim22, on 15 March 2010 - 04:52 PM, said:

We are in a position of having groundbreaking science on our side. We're starting to understand the complexities involved with DNA, light and sound. Maybe the DJ's will evolve first and I don't mean Howard Sten or Chris Moyles.

What does DNA have to to with light and sound? And DJ's being the first? Give me a break, most of them are either popping extasy or snorting their asses off, not what I would call a leap in evolution.

We are indeed continuing to evolve, no question there, but evolution takes time, it does most certainly not "leap", that's fiction from the X-Men movies.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#22    Cynical Sounds

Cynical Sounds

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • Joined:22 Jul 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Norfolk UK

  • "Do you have any evidence for that?"

    "there's more to life than evidence. "

    ......"Get in the ****ing sack"

    Dara O'Brien

Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:47 AM

View Postcrystal sage, on 16 March 2010 - 07:55 AM, said:

or the Mathematical version..
My link

ummmm this has absolutely nothing to do with your point.... I mean it has alot terms in there that tend to be used as new age buzz words but it has nothing to do with a mass evolution or psychic powers, it about the golden ratio
  

View Postcrystal sage, on 16 March 2010 - 07:55 AM, said:

or..

Biologically...

Quorum Sensing....


Key words being..

I dont really get what Quorum sensing has to do with psychic powers in humans?

I Don't Know Does Not Mean You're Right

#23    SlimJim22

SlimJim22

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 4,682 posts
  • Joined:10 Dec 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wales

  • "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:59 AM

View PostTheSearcher, on 16 March 2010 - 08:44 AM, said:

What does DNA have to to with light and sound? And DJ's being the first? Give me a break, most of them are either popping extasy or snorting their asses off, not what I would call a leap in evolution.

We are indeed continuing to evolve, no question there, but evolution takes time, it does most certainly not "leap", that's fiction from the X-Men movies.

In terms of "leap" I was talking about the evolution of mankind from homo erectus to homo sapiens or whatever. Leaps could be to do with diet or cosmic rays from cygnus or elsewhere as is being discussed. I have said that a future evolution would probably be more gradual but the stuff I've been reading suggests that dna could dramatically change as a result of influence from sound and it's vibrations or certain frequencies of light affecting the body on a molecular level. I will find links to the sites if you are interested.

I said about DJ's evolving first because of a story about someone I know. Firstly, they are very anti drugs and an extremely compassionate individual. I heard it from a friend so it's hadly proof but I found it an amuzing story. Basically, this peson was DJing in a club and was apparently entering an almost trance like state, the dancing revellers all turned into balls of light and he felt it was the best set he had ever played. When it came to switching records he did not even have to look. By reaching back he automatically selected the exact record he wanted and made faultless transitions. This story reminded me of Castaneda and I thought it a good example of experiences of this nature, paticulalry becasue of the stimulus of sound and light.

What blew my mind yesterday was the alleged links I read about between dna and the I Ching. Have you come across this if so what's you opinion?

"I belive no thing, I follow the Law of One. I am a Man-O'-Sion under construction."

#24    Cynical Sounds

Cynical Sounds

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • Joined:22 Jul 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Norfolk UK

  • "Do you have any evidence for that?"

    "there's more to life than evidence. "

    ......"Get in the ****ing sack"

    Dara O'Brien

Posted 16 March 2010 - 10:04 AM

View PostSlimJim22, on 15 March 2010 - 03:47 PM, said:

Evolutionary psychology is a genuine field of science and it goes some way to explaining intuition in people. I am talking about an extension to this that is more widespead and I assume it would become stonger. I think you can exercise these abilities to make them stronger but you will be dissappointed to believe that we are talking supehuman powers or anything.
yes evolutionary psychology is a genuine field but increases in intuition would work on tiny increments (like people said before evolution doesn't leap but I guess it could be increasing by evolution through sexual selection) and also wouldnt go as far as being able to magically read thoughts, of course cold reading is possible (up to a point) but to call that "psychic" you would need to redefine the word psychic

I Don't Know Does Not Mean You're Right

#25    SlimJim22

SlimJim22

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 4,682 posts
  • Joined:10 Dec 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wales

  • "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

Posted 16 March 2010 - 10:38 AM

View PostCynical Sounds, on 16 March 2010 - 10:04 AM, said:

yes evolutionary psychology is a genuine field but increases in intuition would work on tiny increments (like people said before evolution doesn't leap but I guess it could be increasing by evolution through sexual selection) and also wouldnt go as far as being able to magically read thoughts, of course cold reading is possible (up to a point) but to call that "psychic" you would need to redefine the word psychic

What about synchronicities? They would seem to be an indicator that something is going on. If the collective unconscious idea could be poved to an extent then it could give a medium through which things that seem psychic could be explained.

Cold calling is admittedly a problem but my personal experience with cards (not tarot but similar) is that there is more to it than meets the eye. They could just be a way for the subconscious to manifest ideas and perceive things that had been difficult to see previously. All I know is that there is so much to this it is worthy of some genuine research but when protestos are so adamant it is nothing but rubbish that heightens my curiousity even futher.

"I belive no thing, I follow the Law of One. I am a Man-O'-Sion under construction."

#26    Corp

Corp

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 6,951 posts
  • Joined:19 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ottawa

Posted 16 March 2010 - 03:56 PM

View PostSlimJim22, on 16 March 2010 - 09:59 AM, said:

I said about DJ's evolving first because of a story about someone I know. Firstly, they are very anti drugs and an extremely compassionate individual. I heard it from a friend so it's hadly proof but I found it an amuzing story. Basically, this peson was DJing in a club and was apparently entering an almost trance like state, the dancing revellers all turned into balls of light and he felt it was the best set he had ever played. When it came to switching records he did not even have to look. By reaching back he automatically selected the exact record he wanted and made faultless transitions. This story reminded me of Castaneda and I thought it a good example of experiences of this nature, paticulalry becasue of the stimulus of sound and light.

Sounds like the guy went into a trance. While not common it's far from unheard of. People from all walks of life have gone into trance like states based on a number of different reasons. Doesn't mean that DJs somehow have some kind of evolutionary edge over the rest of us.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#27    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

    Coffee expert extraordinair

  • Member
  • 3,845 posts
  • Joined:16 Jun 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Belgium

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:15 AM

View PostSlimJim22, on 16 March 2010 - 09:59 AM, said:

In terms of "leap" I was talking about the evolution of mankind from homo erectus to homo sapiens or whatever. Leaps could be to do with diet or cosmic rays from cygnus or elsewhere as is being discussed. I have said that a future evolution would probably be more gradual but the stuff I've been reading suggests that dna could dramatically change as a result of influence from sound and it's vibrations or certain frequencies of light affecting the body on a molecular level. I will find links to the sites if you are interested.

I said about DJ's evolving first because of a story about someone I know. Firstly, they are very anti drugs and an extremely compassionate individual. I heard it from a friend so it's hadly proof but I found it an amuzing story. Basically, this peson was DJing in a club and was apparently entering an almost trance like state, the dancing revellers all turned into balls of light and he felt it was the best set he had ever played. When it came to switching records he did not even have to look. By reaching back he automatically selected the exact record he wanted and made faultless transitions. This story reminded me of Castaneda and I thought it a good example of experiences of this nature, paticulalry becasue of the stimulus of sound and light.

What blew my mind yesterday was the alleged links I read about between dna and the I Ching. Have you come across this if so what's you opinion?

Actually Slim, I don't know how many DJ's you know, but I know quite a few and 80 to 90% are usually on something and it aint being high on life.
The fact that your mate entered a trance like state is not so surprising, considering that music and light pulses in a certain rythm will cause just that. When DJ's are "in the groove", it's even less surprising. They kind of work on autopilot, the lights are on, but nobody is home (although in all fairness, this saying can be used in another context as well). That's not exclusive to DJ's though, I've seen other people do exactly the same, real musicians for example, dancers, artists in general.

I myself do it sometimes. I can repair hardware on autopilot, whilst thinking over some faulty code, not really that hard. To most people it looks like I'm not paying attention to what I do, but I'm actually just multitasking.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#28    bigdaddyinge

bigdaddyinge

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts
  • Joined:18 Dec 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:somewhere friggin cold, usa

  • no, of course i'm not all right. i'm half right. the other half is left.

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:10 AM

um... i don't buy a bit of this stuff. actually, as a parent of an autistic kid, i think things are going the other direction. my oldest son is 4 years old, cannot say but a handful of words and still wears diapers. he has a very hard time with change and any unfamilar situation turns apacalyptic for him.... but hey, at least i know he's not part alien, huh? as opposed to what these "new age" gurus or psychics or whatever they are, say, autism is very much on the rise.... and it's not an enlightening condition; actually at times it can be hell.
My linkhttp://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/12/18/health/main5995630.shtml

bigdaddyinge

#29    strings of fate

strings of fate

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 52 posts
  • Joined:29 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:54 AM

if animals evolve of course humans do. if people who deny or just walk off and don't mind those things well, its ok. its their loss. i mean, man fears a lot of things and if they fear it, they ignore or deny it. lets accept the fact that things change, whatever that change, we should be open to accept it. we can't be mad at other people who don't understand things specially the metaphysical or whatever-that-thing-is things because there are different people. but i don't like people who look for so many flaws or explanations. be happy that we're not reaching our limitations, humans are improving and hope that we learn to understand each other and drop those damn guns and think our future's sake. this subject is hard to understand by just posting it in a thread, and for some who sees it, it might be a joke or a hoax,but yeah, its there surely, humans evolve.


#30    Marby

Marby

    Government Agent

  • Closed
  • 4,306 posts
  • Joined:12 Mar 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 17 March 2010 - 12:01 PM

Quote

but i don't like people who look for so many flaws or explanations

If you don't look for flaws or explanations, you are unable to sift the BS out of anything and arrive at truth, which is ultimately, more important than fantasy, even if it's not as exciting.

Humans evolve, but they do it pretty much like the rest of the animal world does, and unless someone can come up with a credible analysis of these so called Indigo Children, which they haven't, and likely won't, then it pretty much shows it up as bunk. If something cannot stand up to scientific scrutiny, or refuses to, then someone is trying to fool you.

Edited by Marby, 17 March 2010 - 12:02 PM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users