Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Night Crawler Alien

alien night crawler fact or faked

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1    MacsMom

MacsMom

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Random crap that no one reads anyway

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:22 PM

A year or so ago, as I was watching that incredibly hokey show "Fact or Faked" (which I really enjoyed, btw), I saw their investigation on the Night Crawler Alien footage from Fresno.

Then I started searching around the web and found more videos of these strange creatures.  

"Fact or Faked" couldn't really answer the question of what was filmed or whether it was authentic.

There are several videos and I don't want to try and embed them all here, but if you feel so inclined, google them and let me know what your 2 cents worth is.  I'm at a loss but I get goosebumps each time I view one of the videos.

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

#2    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:51 PM

I loved that show! That is a great video. No clue what it could be, but it is one of the few that gives me the creeps. ;)

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#3    Jessem

Jessem

Future Husband

• 1,451 posts

• No matter what anyone say's, you can make a difference... you probably already have.

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:53 PM

MacsMom, on 26 June 2013 - 02:22 PM, said:

A year or so ago, as I was watching that incredibly hokey show "Fact or Faked" (which I really enjoyed, btw), I saw their investigation on the Night Crawler Alien footage from Fresno.

Then I started searching around the web and found more videos of these strange creatures.  

"Fact or Faked" couldn't really answer the question of what was filmed or whether it was authentic.

There are several videos and I don't want to try and embed them all here, but if you feel so inclined, google them and let me know what your 2 cents worth is.  I'm at a loss but I get goosebumps each time I view one of the videos.

I saw that episode! It was realy really strange. That show is still on btw too :). I will have to check this out! The inetersting part is how organic it is also.

The secret of life is'nt trying to figure out the secret, its about living it.

#4    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• 1,093 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:58 PM

It is usually so easy to pass things off as fake, but this one is different in my opinion.

The movement is so chilling.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#5    MacsMom

MacsMom

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Random crap that no one reads anyway

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:53 PM

Agreed!  Goosebumps every time!  It's the stuff that bad dreams are made of.  And the night vision camera footage that shows that larger creature walking with a smaller creature?  Ugh!!  Hope they don't come in families. :alien:

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

#6    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,518 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:24 PM

darn! can`t get video up as it has been terminated due to copyright infringements. Can any one find a moody one i can watch, or is that not legal?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#7    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

Psychic Spy

• 1,443 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:37 PM

you guys are referring to this one, right?

crappy music, best watched without sound....

#8    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

Psychic Spy

• 1,443 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:40 PM

Anyone knows wether this one was debunked in the meantime? I saw the fact or faked episode also, but i don't like their approach of "ok, we try one or two things. If we can't reproduce it then, no one can"...

#9    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,518 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:44 PM

Jacques Terreur, on 26 June 2013 - 04:37 PM, said:

you guys are referring to this one, right?

crappy music, best watched without sound....
bad video footage too, but that is creepy. It looks like someone dragging someone of something along, probably 2 fellows trying to hold onto each other after a skin full.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#10    Jessem

Jessem

Future Husband

• 1,451 posts

• No matter what anyone say's, you can make a difference... you probably already have.

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:04 PM

http://www.youtube.c...1nDOPPXLM#at=49

I don't know how to post a video :cry:

So heres the link. It looks very close to the fresno one... creepy either eay!

Edited by Jessem, 26 June 2013 - 05:05 PM.

The secret of life is'nt trying to figure out the secret, its about living it.

#11    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

Psychic Spy

• 1,443 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:32 AM

freetoroam, on 26 June 2013 - 04:44 PM, said:

bad video footage too, but that is creepy. It looks like someone dragging someone of something along, probably 2 fellows trying to hold onto each other after a skin full.

it was the best one i could find....as far as i remember even when it first showed up, it was a video shot from the screen of a surveillance cam. I was so fascinated with that on when i saw it first, but now i just realized that, when the "creature" walks, it looks like its feet don't really touch the ground..... :unsure2:

#12    Nathan DiYorio

Nathan DiYorio

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

• Bitter words with sweet flavor are poison just the same.

Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:27 AM

Whatever they are, it looks like they're wearing suits of some kind. Their legs are all baggy, kind of like clown pants. I guess our atmosphere must be toxic to them?

Posted Image

#13    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,900 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:52 AM

On the vid posted above #10 by Jessem
Sorry, I see poorly worked marionettes of some kind. That is why the walking is so odd. You can see a foot drag at least once.

Edited by QuiteContrary, 27 June 2013 - 07:53 AM.

#14    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

Psychic Spy

• 1,443 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:58 AM

QuiteContrary, on 27 June 2013 - 07:52 AM, said:

On the vid posted above #10 by Jessem
Sorry, I see poorly worked marionettes of some kind. That is why the walking is so odd. You can see a foot drag at least once.

i've had my share of watching crappy street puppeteering, enough to say that if those are marionettes, they're not worked poorly! Did you also see that "fact or faked" episode? that was exactly their approach, to have some linnen wrapped construction walk on ropes, and they couldn't reproduce it even remotely believable.

Maybe they're crap puppeteers as well....

so guys, if anybody has some info that this is a hoax, i'd be really intrigued to learn how it was done. It would make a GREAT side show!

#15    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,900 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:09 AM

Jacques Terreur, on 27 June 2013 - 07:58 AM, said:

i've had my share of watching crappy street puppeteering, enough to say that if those are marionettes, they're not worked poorly! Did you also see that "fact or faked" episode? that was exactly their approach, to have some linnen wrapped construction walk on ropes, and they couldn't reproduce it even remotely believable.

Maybe they're crap puppeteers as well....

so guys, if anybody has some info that this is a hoax, i'd be really intrigued to learn how it was done. It would make a GREAT side show!

No, I did not see the episode but it looks like poorly worked puppets as the walking is not fluid but a bit awkward. Imo. I can barely walk myself let alone manipulate a puppet.
But, if you are going to pass off something walking it should have been done better, imo. I'm not commenting on the difficulty. Just that it looks awkward to me and I see a "foot" drag...have you ever tried to walk a puppet and the  ankle buckles? I have. Sometimes alternating floating and buckling. You are right it is not easy, I never said it was. But it should be more convincing, imo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users