Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mary Matalin says Bush "inherited" the 9/11 a

Ryinrea

What the *******? She must be smoking some good stuff. :blink:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• conspiracybeliever

• Ignus Fatuus

• Pseudo Intellectual

• AROCES

He did "inherit" it (not that he ever complained). It was planned during Clinton's term. You know, the time we treated terrorism like a normal crime as opposed to a national security matter. Even al-Qaeda admitted that 9/11 was supposed to happen on Clinton's watch!

Ah, what am I saying. We all know al-Qaeda doesn't exist and Bush and Osama are best friends. :sleepy:

Actually I think it's fair what she says. It must have taken much longer than the nine months GW was in office to plan it, whoever may have been actually responsible for it. Whoever it was behind it, planning must have started under Clinton's time.

... And Al Qaeda? Of course Al Qaeda exists. It exists in the minds of anyone who wants it to. It can be whatever anyone wants it to be (any random nutcase you like can be given "links" to Al Qaeda, it's infinitely flexible), it can be everywhere and nowhere at the same time. And consequently, anything at all you like can be blamed on it.

Orwell would be proud, or he might be laughing sardonically. Probably both, if I know Orwell.

Well... yeah. Clinton inherited it from GHW Bush, who inherited it it from Reagan, etc. Basically it began with our nation's addiction to oil.

I really hate GW Bush's politics but 9/11 wasn't Bush's fault. It would be absurd to think it was.

Whatever the source, that surely is a known fact. You don't have to be politically biased to know that Bin Laden (when he existed*) was trained and funded by the CIA as an ally in the war by proxy against the USSR. That's a documented fact.

* i.e. before he transmuted into Emmanuel Goldstein.

It's true that 9/11 happened too soon after Bush became president for it to have been planned after Bush was elected. That doesn't mean Bush is innocent of anything he has been accused of. He took it and ran with it and used it for his own agenda, his own personal gain and that of his family and friends.

http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/conspiracytheories/saudi.html

Interesting source you've got there.

He also ignored the warnings form Clinton

sources as well

My link

Edited by Ryinrea

uh

we trained bin laden....under Reagan

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/CIA_Created_Osama.htm

Yep, sure did. Trained them to use the stinger shoulder fired anti-aircraft weapon (that requires specialized training to effectively use it) tipping the balance of power against the Soviets that were occupying Afghanistan at that time.

What the *******? She must be smoking some good stuff. :blink:

Mary Matalin is right in saying Bush inherited 9/11

Inherit

2. to receive as if by succession from predecessors: the problems the new government inherited from its predecessors.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/inherit

You actually proved that al-Qaeda was a problem in the Clinton years yourself.

He also ignored the warnings form Clinton

sources as well

My link

So yes, al-Qaeda was very much an inherited problem, not a Bush specific problem.

As far as the memo being a warning of an impending attack. Its not, the memo talks about the importance of al-Quadea as well as al-Qaedas interest in driving the US out of the middle east, and replacing the moderate middle eastern governments with theocracy's like the Afghanistan Taliban regime. Is it a warning of a profound attack that is about to take place on US soil, not at all.

As far as strategy, you could say that Bush followed Clinton's strategy paper very well, since escalation was required by Clinton's own plan in order to bring down al-Quadea. The paper even says that unless given more resources all they could do at best was to keep al-Quadea in check. Bush even used the armed predators that are talked in the strategy paper.

http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB147/clarke%20attachment.pdf

So, Mary Matalin is correct in saying that Bush inherited the problem, also Clinton left no profound warning of any attacks on US soil, and to top it off Bush even used aspects of Clinton's strategy to take down al-Queda. Go figure. ^_^

Can we stop the Bush bashing now? Its getting annoying (not to mention its SOOO last year now). :)

Edited by Tsukasa

I don't think we should stop the Bush bashing ever! Look at the things he did, particularly the Iraq war, which he will never have to pay for. The man should be in prison. :angry2:

Okay, we get it. But it's really annoying having to go through 100 posts of Bush-bashing and fake-outrage every day.

Okay, we get it. But it's really annoying having to go through 100 posts of Bush-bashing and fake-outrage every day.

Who's faking outrage? I'm going to keep saying it anyways! <_<

Okay, we get it.

I doubt that.

But it's really annoying

at least that parts working!

I don't think we should stop the Bush bashing ever! Look at the things he did, particularly the Iraq war, which he will never have to pay for. The man should be in prison. :angry2:

No outrage for those who supported it, gave him the approval and funding for it?

And dont give us the crap of he lied, for the same warning about WMD we heard from the UN and members of congress before Bush even ran for office.

And all intelligence been presented to members of congress for them to study and verify before voting for it.

No outrage for those who supported it, gave him the approval and funding for it?

And dont give us the crap of he lied, for the same warning about WMD we heard from the UN and members of congress before Bush even ran for office.

And all intelligence been presented to members of congress for them to study and verify before voting for it.

I'm giving you the crap about he lied. I'm not saying the idiot made up the lie himself. I doubt he's capable. He was the mouthpiece. He was the face of evil. A stupid face, but the face just the same. And don't give me that stupid WMD crap. Every time I hear that I feel like I'm living in a super hero cartoon. :rolleyes:

It's not fake outrage.

It's not fake outrage.

Then as far as the topic and for how long the "Dick and Bush" show has been cancelled ... what is it then? Vengance? Hatred? All presidents inheret a problem or two .. some who obviously you hate do not blame others, some as the current president do.

Rage is rage is rage ... maybe you should be checked for anxiety.

It's not fake outrage.

Yeah, sure it isn't. :rolleyes:

Look, we all feel like doing some venting on the Internet, but, and I'll say it again, it's really annoying having to scroll through 100 posts of "Bush/Cheney should be shot in the face/hanged/tried for war crimes" every day.

Why don't you simply start a blog for your rants?

Then as far as the topic and for how long the "Dick and Bush" show has been cancelled ... what is it then? Vengance? Hatred? All presidents inheret a problem or two .. some who obviously you hate do not blame others, some as the current president do.

Rage is rage is rage ... maybe you should be checked for anxiety.

Sorry for that ... I could not stand Bush as much as I cannot stand Obama. Again its just like Jesus when he was crucified. Petty and hate to the "left" and to the "right" of him. We all have to come to the middle so that we can get something done before it is too late ... and we are dead. No coming back three days later for us if ever.

As for those who are too extreme to the "right" or the "left" ... unlike those of us who prefer a "middle" approach say hello (in the future) too your little friend .. :devil:

Actually I think it's fair what she says. It must have taken much longer than the nine months GW was in office to plan it, whoever may have been actually responsible for it. Whoever it was behind it, planning must have started under Clinton's time.

... And Al Qaeda? Of course Al Qaeda exists. It exists in the minds of anyone who wants it to. It can be whatever anyone wants it to be (any random nutcase you like can be given "links" to Al Qaeda, it's infinitely flexible), it can be everywhere and nowhere at the same time. And consequently, anything at all you like can be blamed on it.

Orwell would be proud, or he might be laughing sardonically. Probably both, if I know Orwell.

we had this discussion already. it was found by a na sayer that it took 2 years to plan. clinton know about an attack, could have gotten more info. but decided to stop the operation and make it illegal for the cia and fbi to talk to each other.

Yeah, sure it isn't. :rolleyes:

Look, we all feel like doing some venting on the Internet, but, and I'll say it again, it's really annoying having to scroll through 100 posts of "Bush/Cheney should be shot in the face/hanged/tried for war crimes" every day.

Why don't you simply start a blog for your rants?

Well if you don't like it maybe you should leave and start your own forum then you can have exactly what and who you want on it.

And I can't speak for anyone else on this forum but my outrage is NOT fake! I'd love to see Cheney shoot Bush in the face and if there was any justice in this country they would both be charged with war crimes. :tu:

Just another one of the millions of examples of partisan bickering about the past as a means to ignore the present. Its red vs blue in the pass-the-buck olympics.

Its tragic how many people will excuse the government as being "incompetent" then pass the blame ball around. So, Bush inherited 911? Ok. So, who did Bush hold responsible for the fateful incompetence he inherited? No one.

So after the next terror attack we can all pass the buck back to Bush or Clinton era policies and once again excuse the government from any kind of accountability for its failures.