Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospita

Ryinrea

Wow! I do hope he is OK.

My link

Conservative radio talk host Rush Limbaugh was rushed to a Honolulu hospital on Wednesday afternoon with chest pains, sources told KITV.

Paramedics responded to the call at 2:41 p.m. at the Kahala Hotel and Resort.

Edited by Ryinrea

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kimi81

• THE MATRIX

• conspiracybeliever

• The Silver Thong

I bet he's going to be asking questions as to wether or not Obama was ever treated in that hospital as a kid and asks for records of it. lol

Seriously, I'm sure he'll be fine.

Edited by MasterAdam

I wonder if it has anything to do with the illegal ****** he was caught with a while back. You never know what you're getting when you purchase illegal drugs. :no:

The radio show host had been in the islands during the holidays. Coincidentally, his visit comes at a time when two of the nation's most powerful Democrats, President Barack Obama and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, are also staying in Hawaii.

It's a conspiracy :ph34r:

I can see this now. It's at the same hospital that birthed Obama?

Name? Duh!

Name? Rush

Name? RUSH LIMBAUGH!

Occupation? Duh!

Occupation? I'M ON THE RADIO!

Radio. A DJ? NO IT's A TALKSHOW!

Talk Radio. Hmm. never heard of that.

Place of birth? WHAT DO YOU NEED THAT FOR? I'M AN AMERICAN! YOU DO COVER AMERICANS?

Sir, Hawaii is a US state.

Is this a preexisting condition? GGRRR

Insurance? OF COURSE!

Well what kind? THE BEST THERE IS! Here's my card.

We'll need to verify.......please wait..........................................................................................

(goes for lunch)

I hate, hate, HATE his show (my parents listen to it religiously) but I do hope he's OK.

I'm living in constant terror...will he live or not..my mental constant is depending whether this man stays healthy or not...please keep me updated.

Sorry folks. Strangers die every day. On the scale of who deserves sympathy, Limbaugh squeeks in at the bottom.

Sorry folks. Strangers die every day. On the scale of who deserves sympathy, Limbaugh squeeks in at the bottom.

I concur. This story is good for a yawn or two but not much else.

Behold the party of tolerance and compassion! :rolleyes:

I think it's safe to say if somebody hoped the Messiah would die, Starry-eyed Statist and the two posters before him would be throwing a hissy fit.

By the way, Rush is doing just fine. Sorry to break your hearts, kids.

Edited by Pseudo Intellectual

Behold the party of tolerance and compassion!

Here's a little secret about me: I'm not all that compassionate. I would say I'm tolerant but that doesn't have much to with my disinterest in whether some media personality lives or dies.

I think it's safe to say if somebody hoped the Messiah would die

Where did someone "hope" Limbaugh dies in this thread? If you mean out in the world, I'm sure there are plenty. Just as there are plenty out there who hope Obama dies.

Behold the party of tolerance and compassion! :rolleyes:

I think it's safe to say if somebody hoped the Messiah would die, Starry-eyed Statist and the two posters before him would be throwing a hissy fit.

All statement does is demonstrate how narrow your "intellect" actually is. It appears that you automatically assume anyone who doesn't like Limbaugh must be a liberal Obama lover. In my case, thats an epic fail.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the illegal ****** he was caught with a while back. You never know what you're getting when you purchase illegal drugs. :no:

No I do not think so. Look at him it was definatly the pizza and twinkies.

UPDATE:

Limbaugh: Tests show no ailments after chest pain

By MARK NIESSE, Associated Press Writer Mark Niesse, Associated Press Writer – Fri Jan 1, 9:28 pm ET

HONOLULU – Conservative talk radio show host Rush Limbaugh said Friday tests showed nothing was wrong with his heart after he was hospitalized with chest pains.

Limbaugh, 58, was released from The Queen's Medical Center two days after he was rushed there during a vacation. Doctors said he did not have a heart attack or heart disease.

"The pain was real, and they don't know what caused it," Limbaugh said, adding his best guess was he had a spasm in an artery.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100102/ap_en_ot/us_limbaugh_hospital

The fat ****'s ok....big sigh of relief right? :rolleyes: Of course he had to get in some remarks about the health care system being the best in the world. Of course he didn't mention IF you have insurance or the money to pay for the care. :rolleyes: He did NOT get the same treatment anyone else who goes to the ER gets.

The fat ****'s ok....big sigh of relief right? :rolleyes: Of course he had to get in some remarks about the health care system being the best in the world. Of course he didn't mention IF you have insurance or the money to pay for the care. :rolleyes: He did NOT get the same treatment anyone else who goes to the ER gets.

Honestly...these comments.

You do realize, cb, that anyone gets treated in America, whether they have the ability to pay or not?

Chest pains trigger a battery of tests. Anyone going into an ER will receive them. Fortunately for Rush, nothing was found. Of course, he most certainly has the ability to pay for all of it, with or without insurance, but that fact only speaks to his success, and is certainly no reason to demean the man. He is, afterall, successful for a very good reason.

Apparently, nothing is wrong with Mr. Limbaugh's heart. His episode with Oxycontin several years ago, which is unfortunately somewhat typical in people who've suffered with chronic pain and wind up on that stuff, is irrelevant. As to ******? (that is a funny filter...) Well, I can't comment upon that, save to say that in its early days, people with weakened hearts did in fact die from using that stuff. Further, no one has, nor should have any idea whether or not he's using that, so it too is irrelevant.

Mr. Limbaugh had an episode of pain, origin unknown, save to say that it's not heart-related. Case closed, I should think. His fans (the tens of millions of them) are certainly relieved he's OK. His enemies are certainly looking for an excuse to slam the guy for something. It's a real waste of time all the way around.

About the only think that's actually known is that he'll shortly be back on the air, dominating the market as he's done for decades.

Edited by MID

You do realize, cb, that anyone gets treated in America, whether they have the ability to pay or not?

Chest pains trigger a battery of tests. Anyone going into an ER will receive them. Fortunately for Rush, nothing was found. Of course, he most certainly has the ability to pay for all of it, with or without insurance, but that fact only speaks to his success, and is certainly no reason to demean the man. He is, afterall, successful for a very good reason.

Apparently, nothing is wrong with Mr. Limbaugh's heart. His episode with Oxycontin several years ago, which is unfortunately somewhat typical in people who've suffered with chronic pain and wind up on that stuff, is irrelevant. As to ******? (that is a funny filter...) Well, I can't comment upon that, save to say that in its early days, people with weakened hearts did in fact die from using that stuff. Further, no one has, nor should have any idea whether or not he's using that, so it too is irrelevant.

Mr. Limbaugh had an episode of pain, origin unknown, save to say that it's not heart-related. Case closed, I should think. His fans (the tens of millions of them) are certainly relieved he's OK. His enemies are certainly looking for an excuse to slam the guy for something. It's a real waste of time all the way around.

About the only think that's actually known is that he'll shortly be back on the air, dominating the market as he's done for decades.

well said

Mid I was referring to the time he got caught at that airport with the Viagara, trying to make a sarcastic joke. I don't watch his show, never have so I can't tell you whether he is successful for a good reason or not because not all people who are successful are in my opinion. All I know is everytime he is in the news for some comment he made I disagree with what he is saying and how he says it.

As far as the comment he made in the article about health care we do have the best health care money can buy. I think that is what he should have said. And yes all people that enter the ER are treated but not the same. As far as I know they get the minimum treatment. If it is life threatening they will do what it takes to keep you alive as far as I know. My point is I think everyone should have insurance. Getting ill shouldn't bankrupt anyone.

i agree...not wishing death on him...a swift kick in the head maybe...but then again, like Bill Maher once said "Death isn't always sad"

Mid I was referring to the time he got caught at that airport with the Viagara, trying to make a sarcastic joke. I don't watch his show, never have so I can't tell you whether he is successful for a good reason or not because not all people who are successful are in my opinion. All I know is everytime he is in the news for some comment he made I disagree with what he is saying and how he says it.

As far as the comment he made in the article about health care we do have the best health care money can buy. I think that is what he should have said. And yes all people that enter the ER are treated but not the same. As far as I know they get the minimum treatment. If it is life threatening they will do what it takes to keep you alive as far as I know. My point is I think everyone should have insurance. Getting ill shouldn't bankrupt anyone.

If you are going to judge the man at least find his talk show some day and listen to what he says. I'm not going to say you will agree with anything the guy says at all but at least listen before you judge him.

Yes, everyone who goes to the ER is treated the same. I work with those people and can tell you first hand that they are. The ER exists to give people the minimal treatment required in order to keep them alive (or fix a problem), nobody gets any more then that because the ER is not equipped to do so. Its not a long term treatment facility. If someone gets more then minimal treatment that is because they are no longer being treated by the ER.

If you are going to judge the man at least find his talk show some day and listen to what he says. I'm not going to say you will agree with anything the guy says at all but at least listen before you judge him.

Yes, everyone who goes to the ER is treated the same. I work with those people and can tell you first hand that they are. The ER exists to give people the minimal treatment required in order to keep them alive (or fix a problem), nobody gets any more then that because the ER is not equipped to do so. Its not a long term treatment facility. If someone gets more then minimal treatment that is because they are no longer being treated by the ER.

Ok, but that doesn't change my mind about the health care situation in this country. Since you work with them wouldn't it be nice if people could get treament when they needed it instead of waiting until they are at deaths door and have to go to the ER to get treated?

And I have no interest in watching another Nancy Grace type screaming their opinion into the camera which is what I gather he is from the little I've seen of him. I do like making fun of them though.

Honestly you're missing the ENTIRE point. Sure ER's have to treat the initial problem. That is for emergency care. And then you get discharged. That's a very small and very expensive part of health care. Health care is so much more than the ER. And of course, you DO have to pay eventually. Otherwise, they WILL sue you. Even if you have insurance, it does not pay for everything and especially not prexisting conditions or if you're over the limits. And this is the major cause of BANKRUPTCY in America. Health Care Reform seeks to address this problem.

I didn't even read to the end of the thread but this is what sums it up for me as well.

Who cares, not me he has done more harm to America then ummmm O'Riely, hope he has fun in hell LOL not thats where he is going but screw the fat b****** anyway.