Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ignore function

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 12,586 posts

• I dunno --

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:00 PM

View Postseeder, on 07 November 2013 - 11:30 AM, said:

No I dont think so, but as you can see Im no expert on this function either. But I think itd be daft for a member to get some sort of indication that "so and so is ignoring you"
I agree.  I would also like to add that telling people you are ignoring them, which I have seen, strikes me as sometimes justified but never classy.  There are maybe a half dozen people I only glance at for the most part, mainly because they are long-winded and contentious and bad writers, but then I'm that way too sometimes.

I do wish some of these endless debates which plainly convince no one of anything would end with someone allowing the other to have the last word.

#17    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

An Inspiration to Millions

• 23,470 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:19 PM

View Postseeder, on 07 November 2013 - 11:30 AM, said:

No I dont think so, but as you can see Im no expert on this function either. But I think itd be daft for a member to get some sort of indication that "so and so is ignoring you"
let me just try it.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#18    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

An Inspiration to Millions

• 23,470 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:21 PM

ok, let me try that.

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh, 07 November 2013 - 01:22 PM.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users