Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seriously, is telekinesis really possible?

~Dreamer~

I am very interested in the ability of telekinesis, i have worked through a specific time to try this ability. But it has not worked and no progress, so can any experienced telekinetics or anyone who has experienced this ability, help me answer some questions?

1. When i try to do telekinesis, when i try to concentrate on an object, all i see is object in front of me stay where it is, the image moves a little-making me think i have moved it but i havent, my head goes light and my eyes just start to water. Somtimes i just see a green sorta light around the object, but i think that its just the after-affects of staring at an object for too long... :hmm: ....please does anyone know why that happens??

if you know what the problem is, please give any sort of ideas or advice to help my development in this ability.

I would really hope for good advice, please, i would appreciate it, i take this seriously. Thank you.

Edited by ~Dreamer~

I am very interested in the ability of telekinesis, i have worked through a specific time to try this ability. But it has not worked and no progress, so can any experienced telekinetics or anyone who has experienced this ability, help me answer some questions?

1. When i try to do telekinesis, when i try to concentrate on an object, all i see is object in front of me stay where it is, the image moves a little-making me think i have moved it but i havent, my head goes light and my eyes just start to water. Somtimes i just see a green sorta light around the object, but i think that its just the after-affects of staring at an object for too long... :hmm: ....please does anyone know why that happens??

if you know what the problem is, please give any sort of ideas or advice to help my development in this ability.

I would really hope for good advice, please, i would appreciate it, i take this seriously. Thank you.

i have treid and i know it's easier if you have your hands close

when i focus on my psi wheel i rather se yellow..but i dont know why this happens.

dont use "the same tools" all the time..it CAN make your "mind" think that thats the only object that telekinesis works on!(i dont know if thats true i have read it some where..)

and have something "on" your mouth so you dont breath on it. :unsure2:

how do you practice?

and meditation is good :yes: (if you dont know it)

wow. i too have tried telekinisis as well and have the same effects as Dreamer. when concentrating on an object i also see green and yellow. odd isn't it? sorry i can't answer any of your questions, but i guess i'm on the same path of confusion as well.

Eu_ citizen, what is a psi wheel?

the green and yellow coloring is simply the after-effects of staring at an object for too long, as far as i know... and yes, i have also experimented with telekinetics, but have drawn the same conclusions. it does not seem as "easy" or even "possible" as people make it out to be.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...ic=20046&st=450

My fist comments in this page, I have found can be very helpful to developing telekinetic ability.....Understanding the full range of your potential does take time. Developing the type of ability most see as a goal is as arduous and can be as difficult as body building, to the extent, one is as developed as a potential Olympic class weightlifter. Rewards do exist for those who are prepared to take on the task.

Any thoughts?

wow. i too have tried telekinisis as well and have the same effects as Dreamer. when concentrating on an object i also see green and yellow. odd isn't it? sorry i can't answer any of your questions, but i guess i'm on the same path of confusion as well.

Eu_ citizen, what is a psi wheel?

to say it simple (what a psi wheel is)

it's a paper(piece) on a "pin"(needle or something like that)

mostly the paper is star shaped

I have also tried and it never works. :no:

Edited by najaesouljah

ha ha. i guess this is one of the more time consuming skills to practice

yes i think so.. :blink:

everything takes it's time :tu:

• 1 month later...

It is possible that telekinesis isn't one of those things you can do. Not everyone can do everything. :)

It is possible that no one can do it too.

• Like 1

They are a million fake attempts to create chatter not proof....

They are a million fake attempts to create chatter not proof....

so you mean that ALL are fake?

so you mean that ALL are fake?

i hope thats not what they are saying... i have posted plenty of videos of telekinesis and all of them have been turned away by skeptics as being fake or set up. they ask us why we dont make a video of ourselfs too, but why waste time when they will only think its fake anyways?

i hope thats not what they are saying... i have posted plenty of videos of telekinesis and all of them have been turned away by skeptics as being fake or set up. they ask us why we dont make a video of ourselfs too, but why waste time when they will only think its fake anyways?

Yes. Thats what we are saying.Remember, there is a sucker born every minute.

• Like 1

Yes. Thats what we are saying.Remember, there is a sucker born every minute.

so you want us to make a video showing you that we can do what we say we can... so you can try and prove us wrong and still ask for proof? :no:

so you want us to make a video showing you that we can do what we say we can... so you can try and prove us wrong and still ask for proof? :no:

No. Like I have said before. When your shcool starts back, go to your science teacher and tell him you want him/her to set up scientific protocol to try and prove your supposed abilities. Just do it. Prove yourself right or wrong. Anyone can make claims. Prove yourself. That will set you apart young jedi.

:w00t: alright school is almost here!!!!

True. Skeptics all turn down what people truly make as a setup or edited films/pictures. <_< Annoying.

I even say a video of a man in China or somthing and he used electrokinesis to heal a mans eyes. He even set a newspaper on fire by simply putting his hand on it.Of course, skeptics probably judged it as fake. <_<

True. Skeptics all turn down what people truly make as a setup or edited films/pictures. <_< Annoying.

Right.

Like psi-wheels :hmm:

And books sliding... :hmm:

Come on. The books are easy to fake, and psi-wheels have been debunked.

Get over it.

Too true.Skeptics always turn down such evidence as negatively as possible.I see plenty of videos that are probably turned down.