Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Astral Projection theory?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 06:50 PM

Moro Bumbleroot on Apr 13 2008, 06:54 PM, said:

If it is more than likely that you are dreaming, how can you be for sure that you actually black out?

I know I blackout, because I am very conscious durin the exit phase...And I just suddenly pass out....It really sucks...I'm still tryin to get over it...By usin excercises that will make me more aware...

"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins

#17    Lightning88

Lightning88

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

• When you reach for the stars you may not quite get one, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.
    -Leo Burnett

Posted 15 April 2008 - 06:02 AM

Heartagram3200 on Apr 14 2008, 06:50 PM, said:

I know I blackout, because I am very conscious durin the exit phase...And I just suddenly pass out....It really sucks...I'm still tryin to get over it...By usin excercises that will make me more aware...

try picturing your body on exit,let us know if that helps.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users