Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Male German soldiers developing breasts

Still Waters

A group of male German soldiers are experiencing an extremely bizarre health ailment – growing unexpected new body parts.

The highly ranked military guards battalion, known for performing drill demonstrations at major events, are growing breasts on just one side of their bodies, Medical Daily reported.

http://www.foxnews.c...ntcmp=obnetwork

British soldiers, on the other hand, are LOSING body parts whilst German soldiers are gaining some (although I thought men already have breasts).

Take note Germans....

There was this one guy that shot his weinie off. Can we combine the threads as were talking about male parts in both. :yes:

Iiiii... don't know how to comment about this...

Other than, this is an early leader for UM's 'Weird Headline of 2013'! :)

Das Boob ?

"Yah, Heinz's eins Booben!"

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

If one can simply grow breasts from just slapping yourself in the chest, then a lot of plastic surgeons are going to be out of work.

Bit hard to swallow this one.

• Like 4

My mind is boggled!

Does this mean women can get bigger breasts just by slapping them?

The article mentions that estrogen production is stimulated - I've never heard of this. I have heard of male teens developing breasts when they excessively use cannabis - estrogen is enhanced at a vital growth stage I guess. But that's BOTH sides - now THAT would probably cause a few to change their minds about smoking dope!

...but , your honour , I was slapping my wife around for medicinal purposes...........

There was this one guy that shot his weinie off. Can we combine the threads as were talking about male parts in both. :yes:

Maybe he can just slap a new one back. :D

There are thousands of drill teams around the world and as far as I know, this has not been occurring amongst them so what is really going on here?

well consider this, If the mess hall(cafeteria) where they(soldiers) eat is feeding them an estrogen rich diet, as in hormone treated animals, then it is possible.

or they are lying and all taking female hormone shots, who knows???

I probably should keep my mouth shut about this, but I had a similar experience in my twenties. I had what I thought was a pimple on one tit that just would not go away. I would squeeze it and get all the pus out and next day it would be back.

The doctor told me I was producing milk. Sheesh! He said not to worry, it would stop in time, and a few months later it did. The thing is we all have both male and female genes in us, some suppressed and some not, and the suppression mechanisms don't always work perfectly.

Gynecomastia happens because of hormonal imbalance. I bet the soldiers are all eating the same things. Someone probably slipping some added testosterone into what they're drinking, or eating maybe? When testosterone increases, so to does estrogen levels unless an aromatase inhibitor is given to block a man's estrogen level from rising. Also, the breast tissue in men and women IS very hormone sensitive, especially to imbalances. If these guys want to reduce it, they need to take estro blockers like Dim-D, and chrysin, then start doing inverse bench presses and inverse curls to flatten out the chest. Routine bloodwork to test the full spectrum of their estrogen and testosterone levels will also help to point them in the right direction. Harmful plastics and hormone laced dairy products can also increase male estrogen levels.

Edited by WoIverine
  • Like 2

100% correct wolverine

100% correct wolverine

Thanks man, yeah lots of guys where I used to work out constantly battled this because of their testosterone cycling. Some of them even got prescription aromatase inhibitors to combat it, which was amazing because from what I heard, most endocrinologists won't prescribe anything like that.

Thanks man, yeah lots of guys where I used to work out constantly battled this because of their testosterone cycling. Some of them even got prescription aromatase inhibitors to combat it, which was amazing because from what I heard, most endocrinologists won't prescribe anything like that.

Some people are crazy,i would never risk putting anything into my body like that.I fill out at 215 naturally and that is big enough for me,i have known some who use things to to get bigger and stay balanced next thing you know they get injured and fall to pieces in weeks

Yep, added hormone usage, or the lack thereof will definitely bite you in the end unless you have a lot of cash for the constant maintenance, it's just not worth it. I go about as far as the herbals I mentioned due to a heriditary problem diagnosed by an endocrinologist, but that's it. I saw sometime before about you posting that you do MMA, how do you do the intense cardio man? I just can't force myself to do it without going crazy lol. I'm fine with weights though.

Edited by WoIverine

Yep, added hormone usage, or the lack thereof will definitely bite you in the end unless you have a lot of cash for the constant maintenance, it's just not worth it. I go about as far as the herbals I mentioned due to a heriditary problem diagnosed by an endocrinologist, but that's it. I saw sometime before about you posting that you do MMA, how do you do the intense cardio man? I just can't force myself to do it without going crazy lol. I'm fine with weights though.

Nothing wrong with herbs,vitamins,or minerals.Anything that comes from nature is ok by me.Wont lie its not easy,but with it in mind the better conditioned your body is the more punishment it is able to take without breaking kind of makes me just push through it.Some days it takes a lot of caffeine though haha

Better than an implant. Anyone have two rifles I could borrow to slap around?