Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 2 votes

The Truth, From the Fall of Humanity to Satan


  • Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#16    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

    Omnipotent Entity

  • Member
  • 9,164 posts
  • Joined:01 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The sixth circle

  • Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:00 AM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 24 April 2013 - 05:38 AM, said:

The sad truth is, you are a victim too.  It's not fiction, you just don't know it's happening.
Because it is only happening in your head. They're called paranoid delusions.


#17    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 4,554 posts
  • Joined:29 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:London

  • Godspeed MID

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:44 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 24 April 2013 - 07:00 AM, said:

Because it is only happening in your head. They're called paranoid delusions.

Be nice. Remember that the aliens are controlling prometheuslocke's thoughts.

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

#18    Amalthe

Amalthe

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts
  • Joined:07 Feb 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Croaton

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:04 AM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 24 April 2013 - 04:59 AM, said:

I really don't know.  If it wasn't just a few people that cared, there are things we could do.  Electric cars are a great start.  Solar homes.  Somehow stopping the government from committing retarded transparent false flag attacks would be ingenious.  I guess it worked for Hitler, but really, is the Land of the Free going to fall for the Reichstag fire over, and over, and over; and not do something about it?

Frankly, thinking about the Reichstag fire, what would worry me is the next regime change, the people that come sailing in next year, in the 2014 election, promising change just like Obama did in 2008.  I don't think the whole government is responsible from what is going on, but it will be clear that those who benefit from the current state of civil unrest are most likely the cause of it.  Who is benefiting from the near-revolutionary attitude from the attack on the second amendment?  Who is going to benefit from the attack on our privacy ever since 9/11?  

It's not Obama, that's for sure, he's going to take the blame for it.  There's definitely going to be a powerful movement though, because this ship is going to right itself.  The problem is whatever rights the ship is most likely the cause of its tipping.. in the first place.

Anyway, hills or mountains sound nice to me. :)  Seriously though, the whole planet needs to wake the heck up and stop burning gasoline until 1) we don't have any more to burn, and 2) we can't breathe the air around us.

Meanwhile, I'd bet good money that when the aliens do come, they're going to demand our Uranium reserves.. you know.. to protect us from ourselves.

When we run out of gas, where's the power going to come from?

So basically, you're just trying to promote green energy agenda in order to fight Satan? I see a logical fallacy in your reasoning.. If satan controls the government and economy, sure he does also controll the electrical power supply? Also, where does electricity come from? most of it is from dirty energy anyway, except maybe in Scandinavia where they produce electrical power from hydroenergy.

There has always been powerfull elitist government in the world that pushes their agenda, because humans are too stupid and uneducated to govern by themselves. And there will always be regime change, and probably for the worse, because it seems that humans are also too dangerous to be allowed freedom. But in 5 years, people will be willing to trade some freedom for some more security and less fear.

But escaping the world is not possible, and even if it were, Satan could easily follow you wherever you would go to colonize and expand. If you really believe in what you write, then you should turn your hopes of salvation to opposition of Satan, Christianity.


#19    Timonthy

Timonthy

    Placid

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,779 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Melbourne, Aust.

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:18 AM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 24 April 2013 - 05:38 AM, said:

The sad truth is, you are a victim too.  It's not fiction, you just don't know it's happening.
Can you please stick around these forums until 2017 so we can see what happens?

I'm serious!

Posted Image


#20    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

    Blue fish

  • Member
  • 14,357 posts
  • Joined:22 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

  • fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:23 AM

Satan makes a reasonable personification of evil, horns and pointy tail and all that, sitting on a sulphurous throne and commanding his legions of demons to torture people in various imaginative ways, accompanied by hysterical, "Satanic" laughter.


#21    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

    Omnipotent Entity

  • Member
  • 9,164 posts
  • Joined:01 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The sixth circle

  • Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:32 AM

View PostEmma_Acid, on 24 April 2013 - 08:44 AM, said:

Be nice. Remember that the aliens are controlling prometheuslocke's thoughts.
So that's what the anal probes are for.


#22    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

    Blue fish

  • Member
  • 14,357 posts
  • Joined:22 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

  • fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:33 AM

No, the anal probes are for looking up the anus.


#23    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 238 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:32 PM

View PostAmalthe, on 24 April 2013 - 09:04 AM, said:

So basically, you're just trying to promote green energy agenda in order to fight Satan? I see a logical fallacy in your reasoning.. If satan controls the government and economy, sure he does also controll the electrical power supply? Also, where does electricity come from? most of it is from dirty energy anyway, except maybe in Scandinavia where they produce electrical power from hydroenergy.

There has always been powerfull elitist government in the world that pushes their agenda, because humans are too stupid and uneducated to govern by themselves. And there will always be regime change, and probably for the worse, because it seems that humans are also too dangerous to be allowed freedom. But in 5 years, people will be willing to trade some freedom for some more security and less fear.

But escaping the world is not possible, and even if it were, Satan could easily follow you wherever you would go to colonize and expand. If you really believe in what you write, then you should turn your hopes of salvation to opposition of Satan, Christianity.

I think I mentioned more than green energy, but frankly on an individual basis it's the one thing that we can do to protect ourselves.  Society as a whole needs to change, and that needs to happen individually also, but the issues we are facing today are so grande its inundating to even speculate as to how something so monstrous can begin to turn around.  I imagine people felt the same way as slaves in Rome, and locked in their closets during Nazi occupation.  Regardless, social change is the single most important factor in ensuring the survival of our civilization.

People have been willing to sacrifice freedom for "security" for the last 12 years.  The problem is that they are not getting security, they are getting tyranny and oppression--that's the purpose of False Flag attacks, to force the population into a consensus decision based on incorrect facts.  

Back to clean energy, the green thing is more of a direct response to the apparent actions of this conspiracy.  It seems clear they are attempting to destroy our fossil fuel supply, and exploit it as much as possible.  Driven by greed, alternative energy for personal mobility has been shut down for the better part of the last 70 years.  At the same time, international sanctions and wars have been fought to isolate and exploit the production of these fuels, most likely drastically increasing output and price at the same time.  If the conspiracy "did" 9/11 to invade Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan; we should fight back by not buying their oil. At the same time, the Cold War, which also appears to have been somewhat of an incestuous information operation showing collusion between the USSR and the USA the whole time, was also influenced or even designed by this force.  The purpose was to refine uranium, weaponize it, and the store it--it's obvious because that's exactly what happened.  Why on Earth do we need 5,000 warheads?  The world would be destroyed with the use of 1% of those.  Still, we mined, refined, enriched, and stored so much uranium that the ulterior motive behind the Cold War should be clear to everyone.

It will be when the aliens come asking for it, I imagine.  Have you seen The Day the Earth Stood Still, both of them, in fact.

What's the goal?  Left without fossil fuels and uranium our technocratic civilization crumbles.  We are fallen, back to the world of Huxley's Island, small communities living off the land, decentralized once again, and unable to flourish outside the planet Earth.  It's a distinct possibility that this is exactly the purpose of the last hundred years.

Edited by prometheuslocke, 24 April 2013 - 06:35 PM.


#24    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 238 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:38 PM

Posted Image

Overtly placed in history for the last 100 years, a prophesy lurks in the shadows waiting to be unveiled to you.  Timelike synchronicity is one key to unlocking understanding, but all you need to really see the truth is to take a step back, and gape in horrific awe at the steep slope our civilization has tumbled down since Huxley and Orwell left Eden in 1917.  It's a sad story, when you know the black truth, and even more disheartening when you realize that there are so many people living their lives in some form of strong delusion in between the whiteness of ignorance and the fifty shades of subservience to this conspiracy.  Few are allowed to view the whole truth, yet so many are knowingly involved in the destruction of freedom, the environment, and our future that one day we will all look back shockingly and wonder how it could have happened without us realizing.

In The Coming Invasion, a vast conspiracy was revealed to you, revolving around the use of fossil fuels and greed as a mechanism to both destroy our environment, and sap money from the economy. I left out an important effect, and it may be the effect that is the true cause behind JFK's monolithic and ruthless conspiracy.  It's called peak oil, and it might be more real than you think.  At the same time that Orwell's vision was fulfilled through the trickery of September 11, and Huxley's at the same time, that tragic event too was fueled by greed with the motivation of extracting and burning oil.  False wars in Iraq, Syria, and most likely soon to be Iran; have driven clearly towards the goal of ensuring that in the not so near future, our fossil fuel resources will be completely depleted.

Posted Image


At the same time, this conspiracy is responsible for the Cold War which also appears to have been somewhat of an incestuous information operation with clear and known collusion between the USSR and the USA the whole time.  The purpose, even hidden to the governments themselves at the time, was to refine uranium, weaponize it, and the store it--it's obvious because that's exactly what happened.  Why on Earth do we need 5,000 warheads?  The world would be destroyed with the use of 1% of those.  Still, we mined, refined, enriched, and stored so much uranium that the ulterior motive behind the Cold War should be clear to everyone.

What's the goal?  Left without fossil fuels and uranium our technocratic civilization crumbles.  We are fallen, back to the world of Huxley's Island, small communities living off the land, decentralized once again, and unable to flourish outside the planet Earth.  It's a distinct possibility that this is exactly the purpose of the last hundred years.  Timelike synchronicity points to Island as being a prototype the actual fulfillment of Revelation between 2012 and 2016.  The mechanism of action, just as the prophesy is revealed in inspired and prophetic fiction may come from one last synchronicity, the truth.


In 1951, an Earth Halting movie was released, one in which an alien species made contact and demanded that we cease preparations for a nuclear war, demanding this in fact--or face certain anhiliation.  In 2008, it was re-made, using our destruction of the environment, mostly through the reckless burning of fossil fuel, as the new cause for their arrival.  We've been warned in our literature, and most likely much more overtly at the upper levels of global government.  


To the NSA, the Illuminati, and all whose truths lie between mine and their shade of gray, your actions are not entirely your own, it's mind control, and you don't even know it.  Look at the real cause for the massive changes in our socioeconomic drive in the last 100 years, perhaps greed is nothing more than your truth.  Consider the story of Island written in 1962, it is the final prophesy delivered in this pattern, and it tells of a decentralized post apocalyptic world in which globalization has been shattered.  How could this happen... what if we had no more fossil fuels, and no uranium, what would be left?


VALIS in 2014, Total Recall in 2016.  Stop this before it's too late, it's quantum entanglement.. you idiots.


#25    Amalthe

Amalthe

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts
  • Joined:07 Feb 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Croaton

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:30 AM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 24 April 2013 - 06:32 PM, said:

I think I mentioned more than green energy, but frankly on an individual basis it's the one thing that we can do to protect ourselves.  Society as a whole needs to change, and that needs to happen individually also, but the issues we are facing today are so grande its inundating to even speculate as to how something so monstrous can begin to turn around.  I imagine people felt the same way as slaves in Rome, and locked in their closets during Nazi occupation.  Regardless, social change is the single most important factor in ensuring the survival of our civilization.

People have been willing to sacrifice freedom for "security" for the last 12 years.  The problem is that they are not getting security, they are getting tyranny and oppression--that's the purpose of False Flag attacks, to force the population into a consensus decision based on incorrect facts.  

...

Seriously dude, you should refine your thoughts. You say you have to protect yourself and change society, and in the same time you confirm that society became tyrannical and opressive, and that individuals are under mind control. So basically all your efforts to break free from such conditions are in vain. Shouldn't you then consider to ask help from someone who is outside of such conditions?


#26    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 4,554 posts
  • Joined:29 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:London

  • Godspeed MID

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:01 AM

So people are still replying to this utter dribble then??

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

#27    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 238 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:50 PM

View PostAmalthe, on 25 April 2013 - 07:30 AM, said:

Seriously dude, you should refine your thoughts. You say you have to protect yourself and change society, and in the same time you confirm that society became tyrannical and opressive, and that individuals are under mind control. So basically all your efforts to break free from such conditions are in vain. Shouldn't you then consider to ask help from someone who is outside of such conditions?

It's the ideal concept of our society, the one most people are striving for that needs to be protected from a much smaller subversive conspiracy.  The problem is that inaction,and assuming someone else will "fix the problem" becomes part of the problem when enough people are part of the subversive conspiracy.  

As an example, if organized crime began starting to "pay off" politicians, to the point where they could control their votes.. even if 90% of the world wasn't part of the conspiracy, if they allow the government to operate outside its laws, evading the constitution for any reason, by the time they realize that they've lost their government it will be too late.  Something similar to this is exactly what we are all witnessing, except nobody realizes the depths of the control that this force has over our government.  Ignoring it, by using the simple excuses given to us, like 9/11, Boston, and "changing society" will eventually put us in a Police State, yet for various reasons nobody is acting to stop it, and very few people speak out.

The end result of such a movement is near total annihilation of everyone, including a majority of the knowing participants.  Of course, they won't believe that until they start being rounded up.

Edited by prometheuslocke, 25 April 2013 - 03:51 PM.


#28    Amalthe

Amalthe

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts
  • Joined:07 Feb 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Croaton

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:02 AM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 25 April 2013 - 03:50 PM, said:

It's the ideal concept of our society, the one most people are striving for that needs to be protected from a much smaller subversive conspiracy.  The problem is that inaction,and assuming someone else will "fix the problem" becomes part of the problem when enough people are part of the subversive conspiracy.  

As an example, if organized crime began starting to "pay off" politicians, to the point where they could control their votes.. even if 90% of the world wasn't part of the conspiracy, if they allow the government to operate outside its laws, evading the constitution for any reason, by the time they realize that they've lost their government it will be too late.  Something similar to this is exactly what we are all witnessing, except nobody realizes the depths of the control that this force has over our government.  Ignoring it, by using the simple excuses given to us, like 9/11, Boston, and "changing society" will eventually put us in a Police State, yet for various reasons nobody is acting to stop it, and very few people speak out.

The end result of such a movement is near total annihilation of everyone, including a majority of the knowing participants.  Of course, they won't believe that until they start being rounded up.
I think you're far off the real picture, dude. If such conspiracy exists, it would made sure that people are unaware of it's existence, and are playing along the agenda. For them, there is no danger of your action, because EVERYTHING you do, will play along their way anyway. The reason nobody would be acting to stop it, is because you can't do anything to stop it, it is a system going of for hundreds of years, and all the options that you believe you have, were actually premade for you. Just as its written in Matth 24:24, the power of deception can be countered only By God. So if you really believe what you wrote, put more effort in developing your personal relationship with God, and less arguing on UM.


#29    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

    Blue fish

  • Member
  • 14,357 posts
  • Joined:22 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

  • fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:50 AM

I sometimes wonder (although not really worry) about the well-being of people who report evil secret societies, even if it is just as chance similarity to a real one, is that society going to risk allowing them to continue to live?  I dunno, but I think if I came into knowledge of such a group, I would keep my mouth shut.


#30    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 11,498 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 26 April 2013 - 04:32 PM

I'm going to make a fortune selling tin foil hats

Edited by Seeker79, 26 April 2013 - 04:32 PM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users