Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best ufo fake ever?

Stephan1339

[media=]

[/media]

It's good to see some know it alls eating their words. Both the ones who though it was real, and the ones who thought it was a cgi ufo composited into real footage. Some even gave "evidence" for this, claiming part of the power line disappears as the UFO goes behind it, proving that an error was made making an animated masked overlay to allow the ufo to appear to go behind the lines. Well, no such error was made, as no such procedure was necessary.

And I don't think this is the best fake ever. Niot by a long way. the cgi is ok, but these artists get so wrapped up in that that they are happy to add the most unconvincing audio track imaginable. Get some damned actors in. Or, better yet, fool some real people with a physical ufo fake, and use that audio on the CGI fake.

Yeah ! Yeah ! Just another GOVERNMENT plug to make us all think that E.T. is just another Movie by Speilburg or Lucas Flims !

We all know that E.T``s keep the heck away from this world! They would catch our bugs and Die on the spot !

:tu::alien::no:

All I can say is: don't believe everything you see on the internet.

It does make it very problematic to tell CGI from reality, at least to the untrained viewer, and it will only get more difficult as the technology improves.

It does make it very problematic to tell CGI from reality, at least to the untrained viewer, and it will only get more difficult as the technology improves.

The CGI doesn't have to be all that good to fool a lot of people. Even when experts find flaws in the CGI, most people don't listen to them.

The stories and witnesses are what's important. The Californian Drones were a great example. Every report was anonymous, Every story was fishy. There were flaws in the CGI but few people cared. After it was proved that the photos were not taken in the reported locations, there were few people who didn't believe it was a hoax.

The CGI doesn't have to be all that good to fool a lot of people. Even when experts find flaws in the CGI, most people don't listen to them.

The stories and witnesses are what's important. The Californian Drones were a great example. Every report was anonymous, Every story was fishy. There were flaws in the CGI but few people cared. After it was proved that the photos were not taken in the reported locations, there were few people who didn't believe it was a hoax.

Yeah I would assume the best hoax would be the one that fools the most people, and quality of the hoax doesn't have to be brilliant like you say, personally something so good as cgi can be I would be more suspicious of

Yeah I would assume the best hoax would be the one that fools the most people, and quality of the hoax doesn't have to be brilliant like you say, personally something so good as cgi can be I would be more suspicious of

You gotta beat Ed Walters! That guy was able to sell some fuzzy double-exposed Polaroids of a model as the greatest UFO photos ever. I don't think any anonymous hoax will do that.

• Like 1

[media=]

[/media]

... Get some damned actors in...

That was Keanu Reeves, man. He is a damn good actor. Didn't you hear all the "whoa"?

It's definitely a good CGI video, but I doubt something that obvious would trick anyone. Best UFO hoax ever? Nah not even close.

And I don't think this is the best fake ever. Niot by a long way. the cgi is ok, but these artists get so wrapped up in that that they are happy to add the most unconvincing audio track imaginable. Get some damned actors in. Or, better yet, fool some real people with a physical ufo fake, and use that audio on the CGI fake.

Maybe not as impressive, and no cgi, but had a lot of people going for a long time was the Belgian triangle fake. That one would have to be in the top ten wouldn't it?

It's definitely a good CGI video, but I doubt something that obvious would trick anyone. Best UFO hoax ever? Nah not even close.

best hoax I think with computer effects would have to be the faking hoaxer's apollo missions to mars ..

that had so many people going.. especially when someone took his opening screen off of it and posted it up..

he even got a lot of abusive messages from people saying he was lying that he created it.. was a government stooge to cover up the event.. etc..

I think Skinny Bob was the best hoax ever. I know it was fake and it's been hashed out adnauseum here, but it was pretty neat and took us some time to pic apart.

Maybe not as impressive, and no cgi, but had a lot of people going for a long time was the Belgian triangle fake. That one would have to be in the top ten wouldn't it?

It was clever of them to model a fake to match a recently reported UFO.

The California Drone hoaxers should have made some fake reports of their UFO before posting photos. It was too strange that every single report just happened to have a photo of it.