Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Mind Control. It's been here the whole time.

mind control illuminati quantum entanglement tempest

• Please log in to reply
421 replies to this topic

#211    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:15 PM

View Postscowl, on 19 March 2013 - 05:57 PM, said:

And this is why everyone else believes it's caused by schizophrenia.

"Everyone else" could be wrong.  There are too many commonalities between these victims stories, too much unique information delivered by the entity affecting them.  

http://en.wikipedia....phrenia#History

Schizophrenia practically did not exist prior to the 19th century, and modern psychology and psychiatry are based more on conjecture and 'reasoning' than they are on modern science.  If you cannot find a physical cause for a mental disorder in neuroscience, I am more likely to believe that it is not a disorder caused by the human brain.  Additionally, it is a disease whose onset is usually after the full development of the adult brain.  Were there to be a neurological cause for the disease, it is highly unlikely that it would not be recognized during development.

#212    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:25 PM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 19 March 2013 - 06:15 PM, said:

"Everyone else" could be wrong.  There are too many commonalities between these victims stories, too much unique information delivered by the entity affecting them.  

That's exactly what you would expect from someone suffering from a neurological disease.

http://en.wikipedia....phrenia#History

Schizophrenia practically did not exist prior to the 19th century

But it did exist before the 19th century, so your theory is wrong.

#213    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:32 PM

View Postscowl, on 19 March 2013 - 06:25 PM, said:

That's exactly what you would expect from someone suffering from a neurological disease.

But it did exist before the 19th century, so your theory is wrong.

Excellent argument.  I especially enjoy the way you said absolutely nothing, and ignored my entire argument.  I didn't propose a "theory" but I'm going to do so now.

No matter what I say, you and your three friends will troll this thread and tell me "you are wrong" over, and over again until I stop posting here.  You will provide no evidence or argument, and in fact, will do nothing but take apart little pieces of what I say, and try to turn them around on me without using any logic or reasoning.

After that, you will feel like you did the forum a favor, because now you can go back to living in the world you desire, rather than the one that is actually all around you.  You can continue to think that government is good, and protecting you.  That there is no possible way that anything in the universe that you do not personally understand completely is occurring.  That you have figured out all there is to know, and successfully destroy any attempt to show you something that is outside of your world view.

It's humorous to me that you believe you can take the first five words of a paragraph, put the word did in bold, and come to the conclusion that the entire paragraph must be wrong because of it.

I just had a premonition: "scowl: it was ten words not five, you are wrong about everything.  In fact, you are now wrong two times over."

Edited by prometheuslocke, 19 March 2013 - 07:05 PM.

#214    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:57 PM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 19 March 2013 - 06:32 PM, said:

Excellent argument.  I especially enjoy the way you said absolutely nothing, and ignored my entire argument.  I didn't propose a "theory" but I'm going to do so now.

You proposed your theory several posts ago.

No matter what I say, you and your three friends will troll this thread and tell me "you are wrong" over, and over again until I stop posting here.  You will provide no evidence or argument, and in fact, will do nothing but take apart little pieces of what I say, and try to turn them round on me without using any logic or reasoning.

By all means, show us your evidence.

After that, you will feel like you did the forum a favor, because now you can go back to living in the world you desire, rather than the one that is actually all around you.  You can continue to think that government is good, and protecting you.  That there is no possible way that anything in the universe that you do not personally understand completely is occurring.  That you have figured out all there is to know, and successfully destroy any attempt to show you something that is outside of your world view.

Of course you never considered that we are part of the Illuminati controlling people's minds for our own entertainment and we "troll" boards like this searching for people like you who have discovered our precious secret.

It's humorous to me that you believe you can take the first five words of a paragraph, put the word did in bold, and come to the conclusion that the entire paragraph must be wrong because of it.

Yes, I did. Everything in that paragraph was based on that single incorrect assumption.

I just had a premonition: "scowl: it was ten words not five, you are wrong about everything.  In fact, you are now wrong two times over."

Yes, see how easily I can twist your thought process into saying things like that so people will think you're suffering from schizophrenia?

#215    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:13 PM

I see your post count is not large enough to have been completely taken over by the dark side.  Run while you can!

#216    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 9,110 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:40 PM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 19 March 2013 - 05:48 PM, said:

Popper's Experiment specifically disproves entanglement.
I think you mean that you believe it disproves the no-communication theorem.

Sorry, but it does not.  The no-communication Theorem is called a theorem precisely because it has been proven mathematically. You can find a proof of it on wiki.

View Postprometheuslocke, on 19 March 2013 - 05:48 PM, said:

There is a significant body of mind control victims, for them, electromagnetic shielding is ineffective.  This is my most significant reason for believing it cannot be caused by radio communication.
So, going by your own made-up definition of mind control, it can't be electromagnetic.
Well, at least it's an answer.

Look at it from the proper perspective.

Hypothesis: This is not schizophrenia or delusions, this is mind control.

Testing the hypothesis: Put these mind control victims in a Faraday cage.

Analyze the data collected: Nope, their minds are still controlled

Communicate the results: Mind control must involve entanglement.

See any flaw?

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#217    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,612 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:51 PM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 19 March 2013 - 04:07 PM, said:

I'm not sure of your logic.  I see it the exact opposite.  If the USA and UK, for instance, had mind control, they could use it to topple any foreign government who opposed them, without starting a war.  The sheer number of revolutions is proof of the exact opposite.

Not all the revolutions were good for the U.S. and if mind control existed, those types of revolutions would have been quelled before they began

Think about Iraq.  Intelligence reports that came out just before we sent troops to Iraq indicated Hussein's own people were on the verge of revolt.  If we had mind control we would simply have used it to topple his regime instead of sending in tens of thousands of troops resulting in the deaths of thousands of military personnel.  The fact that we sent in troops is clear evidence there is no mind control.

prometheuslocke said:

My problem is this is not debate.  Simply saying "quantum physics cannot do this" despite the fact that I've shown you actual performed experiments (as opposed to "thought expiraments' which they've been called numerous times, showing nobody read the actual links..) that refute well known theorem's of quantum mechanics.  

Specifically the No-communication theorem, and non-causality have not been proven, and many scientists agree that they could be invalid.

I have, for the most part,  purposefully avoided the scientific aspect of the debate because of lack of knowledge in that area, concentrating mostly on applying critical reasoning to your statements of the non-technical aspects

prometheuslocke said:

What if democracy were all a facade, used to create the perception of choice and freedom.  What if every Presidential election for the last 30 years, and both parties were really controlled by the same entity.  If you look at domestic and foreign policy from Bush to Obama, you will see that his "change" turned out to be... continuation of the exact same policies.  We are still in Afghanistan.  We are still in Iraq.  We still have the Patriot Act.  Now we also have the NDAA.  We still have Carnivore.  We still have HUGE bank bailouts.

It didn't change, it got worse, and we switched parties.  The party choice is an illusion.

Yes we are still in Afghanistan and Iraq but we wouldn't be there if mind control existed as there would have been no need to send in the troops.

Things did change under the various presidents.  Sometimes it resulted in good things for the U.S. sometimes not but it never remained exactly the same.  The wars for example were disastrous to the economy, something that wouldn't have happened if mind control existed.

It matters not whether something like that could be possible from a technological aspect.  What matters is looking at the world over the last 30 years and seeing that things would not have gone, nor would they be the way they are if mind control existed.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#218    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,672 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:55 PM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 19 March 2013 - 04:18 PM, said:

I believe its acquisition was a trojan horse, something given to us in order to cause the population to revolt against the "coming NWO" and instead embrace an alien force which could miraculously save us... from their own technology.
I wish they would just come out into the Open already then.

View Postprometheuslocke, on 19 March 2013 - 06:15 PM, said:

Schizophrenia practically did not exist prior to the 19th century,
That is because previous to that time, they called it something else. Just as with Autism. The autistic used to be just called "Slow" and "Idiot" and "Fool". The schizophrenics used to simply be called "Mad", or Insane, and locked up behind bars.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#219    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,612 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:13 PM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 19 March 2013 - 04:18 PM, said:

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(245, 249, 253)]

I've been fairly consistent in stating that humanity has not had access to this technology until after WW2, I personally believe it was not available until the 70's.  I believe its acquisition was a trojan horse, something given to us in order to cause the population to revolt against the "coming NWO" and instead embrace an alien force which could miraculously save us... from their own technology.

The fact that I can speak does not mean the technology doesn't exist, and it doesn't mean it's not being used on both of us.  It might mean we are victims of different entities.

The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss.

[color=#000000]-Revelation 9:9

There is no evidence that the NWO as believed in by the fringe exists.  If you say the mind control is hiding the existence of the NWO it would be an invalid statement based on the existence of posts about the NWO.   The NWO is not real but nothing more than a tool, much like government conspiracy, used to try to give validity to something that otherwise doesn't have any.

As far as aliens saving us.  Humans love to tinker and improve on things.  It would be no different with mind control.  What we received would not be what it is now and the aliens would have no defense against something that is not their science anymore.

Scripture does not necessarily refer to anything within this thread since each person can interpret it to mean what they want.  Personally I see a star falling to the Earth as a meteor not a spaceship and there is no way to say that my view is invalid and your valid.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#220    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:28 PM

View PostHarte, on 19 March 2013 - 07:40 PM, said:

I think you mean that you believe it disproves the no-communication theorem.

Sorry, but it does not.  The no-communication Theorem is called a theorem precisely because it has been proven mathematically. You can find a proof of it on wiki.

thanks for correcting me.  the rest of my statement is still pertinent, i do not think you understand the proof, and honestly neither do I.  Regardless, the commentary says its based on statistics, and I do not think an improbability equates to an impossibility... especially when there is experimental evidence to prove that communication is possible.  I will direct you, again, to the wikipedia page for Popper's Experiment, specifically the section titled "Faster Than Light Communication".

So, going by your own made-up definition of mind control, it can't be electromagnetic.
Well, at least it's an answer.

Look at it from the proper perspective.

Hypothesis: This is not schizophrenia or delusions, this is mind control.

Testing the hypothesis: Put these mind control victims in a Faraday cage.

Analyze the data collected: Nope, their minds are still controlled

Communicate the results: Mind control must involve entanglement.

See any flaw?

Harte

I understand how you are looking at it.  I do not agree that just because it cannot be electromagnetic, that it is not possible to remotely modify electronics.  Two hundred years ago there was no electromagnetic communication.  If you showed someone a cell phone, they would have thought it was magic.

#221    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:33 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 19 March 2013 - 07:55 PM, said:

I wish they would just come out into the Open already then.

That is because previous to that time, they called it something else. Just as with Autism. The autistic used to be just called "Slow" and "Idiot" and "Fool". The schizophrenics used to simply be called "Mad", or Insane, and locked up behind bars.

Autism has been shown to have a congenital cause.  The onset is from birth, and its effects are very well correlated.  Schizophrenia is like a "lump all" for things that psychiatry does not understand.  I believe it is unscientifically diagnosed, and symptoms are not well correlated between cases.  There has been no genetic marker identified, it supposedly is contracted late in life (after full neural development, which is ..  illogical), and everyone's symptoms are different.

Further, most actual neurological diseases are due to degeneration or malfunction of neurons.  The symptoms of schizophrenia, voices being heard, would be very difficult to produce from a malfunction, and impossible from degeneration.  Organized sound, like language, and their correlating subvocal thought are complex... the idea that it could be created from a malfunction is like saying you could sit in front  of an untuned TV and see a coherent picture forming.

Edited by prometheuslocke, 19 March 2013 - 09:34 PM.

#222    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:49 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 19 March 2013 - 08:13 PM, said:

There is no evidence that the NWO as believed in by the fringe exists.  If you say the mind control is hiding the existence of the NWO it would be an invalid statement based on the existence of posts about the NWO.   The NWO is not real but nothing more than a tool, much like government conspiracy, used to try to give validity to something that otherwise doesn't have any.

As far as aliens saving us.  Humans love to tinker and improve on things.  It would be no different with mind control.  What we received would not be what it is now and the aliens would have no defense against something that is not their science anymore.

Scripture does not necessarily refer to anything within this thread since each person can interpret it to mean what they want.  Personally I see a star falling to the Earth as a meteor not a spaceship and there is no way to say that my view is invalid and your valid.

I believe the NWO is hiding itself, in some form.  I do believe that individual governments obviously serve a purpose, however I see many instances where international cooperation has been detrimental to individual nations, though it still continues.  I guess you could call it diplomacy, however in some instances it is to the detriment of all nations involved.  For instance, the war on drugs is an international effort across the globe, and in reality, the only beneficiary is organized crime. Nations are toppled as a result, and the "international coalition" installs their own puppet governments.  Drugs continue to flow.  Domestically, there is no shortage of supply, despite trillions of dollars being spent... why?  The war on drugs is in effect nothing more than a war on the competitors of the CIA and their allies.

I'm assuming these aliens are so far advanced technologically, that even if we were given samples/artifacts/wreckage, we would never be able to overcome them.

I don't flaw your interpretation.  I assume you are suggesting the "key to the shaft of the abyss" is a cataclysmic event similar to the one that destroyed the dinosaurs.  OK..

I happen to like my interpretation more, because to me "key" has a connotation of opening a door, allowing something to happen, though it does not have to be opened.  To me, a technology transfer of some kind makes a lot of sense.  

Please don't shoot me for using a fictional concept to further my argument :) But: http://fringepedia.net/wiki/ZFT

Destruction through thermonuclear holocaust also fits the bill.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion though.

Edited by prometheuslocke, 19 March 2013 - 09:59 PM.

#223    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:18 AM

View PostQuaentum, on 19 March 2013 - 07:51 PM, said:

Not all the revolutions were good for the U.S. and if mind control existed, those types of revolutions would have been quelled before they began

Think about Iraq.  Intelligence reports that came out just before we sent troops to Iraq indicated Hussein's own people were on the verge of revolt.  If we had mind control we would simply have used it to topple his regime instead of sending in tens of thousands of troops resulting in the deaths of thousands of military personnel.  The fact that we sent in troops is clear evidence there is no mind control.

Just re-read this, and wanted to respond to this point.  

If all our enemies instantly beat their swords into ploughshares, as we approached their borders, it would be very obvious that the government was using mind control to do so.  Skirmishes and small wars are fought all over the world now, and they serve more than just the purpose of hiding advanced technology (clearly we could be using mini-nukes if we really wanted to wipe a country out).  

They allow the government to divert funds to military contractors, and perpetuate a war-time economy which has not ended for any significant period of time since 9/11.  Many economists believe that the economy benefits greatly from war mobilization, and the entire facade of international conflict may have been for the sole purpose of continuing to inflate the military industrial complex, as opposed to using funds towards more humanitarian things, like social programs and development of non-weaponizable science.

At the same time, there are many reports of strange behavior in Iraq and Afghanistan, somewhat akin to just laying down their weapons and giving up:

Edited by prometheuslocke, 20 March 2013 - 12:33 AM.

#224    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 9,110 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:31 PM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 19 March 2013 - 09:28 PM, said:

thanks for correcting me.  the rest of my statement is still pertinent, i do not think you understand the proof, and honestly neither do I.  Regardless, the commentary says its based on statistics, and I do not think an improbability equates to an impossibility... especially when there is experimental evidence to prove that communication is possible.  I will direct you, again, to the wikipedia page for Popper's Experiment, specifically the section titled "Faster Than Light Communication".
I've already agreed that a work-around might be possible.

Regarding the prrof being based on statistics, it is not.

All of QM is based on probabilities,. however.  If you don't believe a thing because it is based on probabilities, then you have no business believing in entanglement at all.

here's what I assume you're talking about:

From this it is argued that, statistically, Bob cannot tell the difference between what Alice did and a random measurement (or whether she did anything at all).
That is from wiki.

The proof is not statistical.  It is mathematical.  The result is statistical.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#225    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:50 PM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 20 March 2013 - 12:18 AM, said:

-snip-

At the same time, there are many reports of strange behavior in Iraq and Afghanistan, somewhat akin to just laying down their weapons and giving up:

And do you actually understand why this is? No, the answer is not mind control!  The fact that some of the insurgents lay down their weapons and give up at the first opportunity they have, is because they are coerced into fighting by the Taliban. The Taliban either threaten their family or  the village they are from, with horrible deaths which are anathema to normal Muslims. Some just can't do it and surrender. The problem here is that the Taliban has these people so scared, that they can virtually make them do anything they want, just out of fear alone.

I've seen the same happen in Africa and Kosovo, when I served there, slightly different form and approach in the method, but the same general idea.  Your statement just serves to show that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users