Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 4 votes

More NASA UFO's?

ufo nasa

• Please log in to reply
1528 replies to this topic

Poll: Are these UFO's? (51 member(s) have cast votes)

Do these videos contain images of UFO's?

1. Yes (22 votes [43.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 43.14%

2. No (29 votes [56.86%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 56.86%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1396    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:43 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 21 November 2012 - 03:38 AM, said:

Hrrmmz, that link shows James actively working on the Shuttle program, and goes on to confirm what he has said about Story Musgrave, and herald Jims accomplishments.

I am not sure it has the effect you might have hoped for? It paints Jim in very good light indeed.

Yes, a very good light indeed.  Just when did our good friend "Jim" become a "NASA Rocket Scientist"?  Does he have a degree in rocket science?  LOL

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 21 November 2012 - 04:34 AM.

#1397    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,759 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:46 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 21 November 2012 - 03:28 AM, said:

One thing Ken Johnston did say in the C2C interview was that he was friends with James Oberg at NASA at discussed many of these things with him at the time, but when he went public Oberg turned on him, and even warned that his life might be in danger.

Ohh for Pete's sakes. That really is going too far. Who in their right mind would believe that?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#1398    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:52 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 21 November 2012 - 03:46 AM, said:

Ohh for Pete's sakes. That really is going too far. Who in their right mind would believe that?

In the interview, who also said there was a team at NASA "doctoring" all the photographs of UFOs and whatnot.  He mentioned Dr. Thornton Page quite a bit, who I recall was on the Robertson Committee back in 1953.

#1399    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,187 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:52 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 21 November 2012 - 03:43 AM, said:

Yes, a very good light indeed.  Just when did our good friend "Jim" become a "NASA Rocket Scientist"?  Does he have a degree in rocket science?  LOL

Since the term "rocket scientist" is synonymous with aerospace engineer, Oberg does indeed have that degree.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#1400    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:58 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 21 November 2012 - 03:41 AM, said:

They are claimed to be big enough to spot with a telescope.

Posted Image

Dead set, that is mystery solved. No such thing is on the moon, and anyone can look for themselves.

Much paredolia about some god awful messed up photos. Surely people are not taking this seriously??
Airbrushed pictures?

This looks like it's been sandblasted!

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#1401    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:00 AM

This is where he mentions the blue lights in the Apollo 14 pictures, right at the beginning of this interview.  He thought one of them was not a UFO but a structure of some kind, made of silicon or glass.

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 21 November 2012 - 04:20 AM.

#1402    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,759 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:00 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 21 November 2012 - 03:43 AM, said:

Actually, there are dozens of aspects of Aerospace Engineering, and Jame's qualifications do seem to come under some of those banners. IMDB also says:

Had a twenty-two year career as a space engineer for NASA and is a prolific writer on science subjects.

You know, Jim's support of Robert Henry Lawrence Jr. is something I would consider a very honorable act.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#1403    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,759 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:16 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 21 November 2012 - 03:52 AM, said:

In the interview, who also said there was a team at NASA "doctoring" all the photographs of UFOs and whatnot.  He mentioned Dr. Thornton Page quite a bit, who I recall was on the Robertson Committee back in 1953.

There have been a few claims of doctoring, but in this case, that clearly is not the case. Ken is too ambitious with his buildings and colour claims. Anyone could take a full colour photo like that with an ordinary camera that has shutter control. And the buildings are outrageously large. That too could be verified by just about anyone. But death threats? That's a bit too far I think.

#1404    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:18 AM

View PostJimOberg, on 21 November 2012 - 02:30 AM, said:

You can FOIA his military records, if you dare.

Johnston was in the Marines, just as he said.

Posted Image

In addition, "Oberg continues to argue that Ken was not “in charge” of the photographic datasets in his possession at the Lunar Receiving Laboratory, despite the memo from NASA’s Dr. Jeffery L. Warner, which states that “the data and photo facilities in Room 105 that is run by Ken Johnston… is an order of magnitude better than when I left it.” It’s hard to understand how someone who “runs” a data and photo facility is somehow not “in charge” of the data and photos that he is given oversight of. Only a twisted agenda like Oberg’s can manage to turn this into some sort of “discrepancy.”

http://www.google.co...ej3ZsRrxc_rO5kQ

#1405    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:23 AM

This was the "blue blob" picture that Johnston said was altered by NASA.

Posted Image

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 21 November 2012 - 04:30 AM.

#1406    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:27 AM

Johnston also said that one of the "blue flare" images was reflected in the face shields of the astronauts.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 21 November 2012 - 04:27 AM.

#1407    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,600 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:37 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 21 November 2012 - 04:27 AM, said:

Posted Image

is that the silicone skyscraper or the plasma plume from an invisible et craft?

Posted Image

#1408    Pericynthion

Pericynthion

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 21 November 2012 - 04:00 AM, said:

This is where he mentions the blue lights in the Apollo 14 pictures, right at the beginning of this interview.  He thought one of them was not a UFO but a structure of some kind, made of silicon or glass.

Ok, I listened to that interview.  He's talking about this image:

AS14-66-9301
Posted Image

If this blue light is a reflection off of a massive crystal structure, why isn't it there a few seconds later in frame 9302?

AS14-66-9302
Posted Image

And what about these images that we've already discussed where the blue flares show up on top of foreground objects?

AS14-66-9276
Posted Image

AS14-66-9236
Posted Image

or above the lunar module:

AS14-66-9930
Posted Image

or in lunar orbit:

AS14-66-9345
Posted Image

All of these blue flares look similar to each other.  Do you really honestly believe that they're reflections off of some nearly-invisible massive crystal structure?  Or are they just simple photo defects?

#1409    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,759 posts

I need to remind Mr. Bara that on his own blog, Mr. Johnston had stated, "I hold .. two advanced degrees from the Reformed Baptist Seminary, one in Theology and the other PhD in Metaphysics...".

LINK

Hrmmzzzzzz............................................

Qualifications aside, has the Reformed Baptist Seminary been found as yet?

Edited by psyche101, 21 November 2012 - 04:39 AM.

#1410    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,759 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:41 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 21 November 2012 - 04:27 AM, said:

Johnston also said that one of the "blue flare" images was reflected in the face shields of the astronauts.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just a question, why would the astronaut be clear in the second photo as opposed to the first, but the artifact not?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users