Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Get rid of the Constitution

• Please log in to reply
246 replies to this topic

#61    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,813 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

View PostUncle Sam, on 28 January 2013 - 05:14 PM, said:

That is where you are wrong, majority of the people in the country know this is our right, part of our constitution and shouldn't never be compromised. The majority is silent, it is the minority that is screaming the loudest to remove our rights because it is their agenda. They are trying to pull in more supporters, trying to get people to give up their rights with seductive words, then slandering those who want to protect those rights. There has been nothing but a smear campaign by the extreme left for decades upon decades. I got news for them, there will be no such thing as paradise upon earth. When you give up guns, you are opening a can of worms you never will be able to close again. The politicians and the government fears the citizens who are armed, they don't fear protests or picketing, they fear people who have guns and willing to use them to remove them from office. Take a moment and think upon this.

Two things:
1. How do you know its not the majority? What tells you this.
2. What if the majority do in fact believe its not a right? Then what? Would you still advocate rebellion?

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#62    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,513 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:37 PM

View PostStellar, on 28 January 2013 - 09:29 PM, said:

Two things:
1. How do you know its not the majority? What tells you this.
2. What if the majority do in fact believe its not a right? Then what? Would you still advocate rebellion?
1, he lives in usa, you don't. also if you followed news, and other related threads you would not be asking this question. it is pretty clear, he is right.
2. when it happens then we talk about it. but we'll see pig fly sooner tham majority throw away freedom and rights. something you can't grasp, as you keep showing again and again.

Edited by aztek, 28 January 2013 - 09:45 PM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#63    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:38 PM

I would advocate secession and dividing the country. The groups are large enough that minus another Bloody chapter in American history that secession would be the more sensible approach.

Or is our tax dollars needed so much to keep the mighty military machine propped up.

Dont get me wrong secession would be a very difficult event in American history and both sides would suffer many hardships during a period of restabilizing but it would avoid the bloody path we are current running headfirst into.

#64    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,513 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:41 PM

why should we ruin entire country and leave the same jerks in charge? why not change those in charge? and keep entire country as a whole, those that don't like it can move to canada

RESIDENT TROLL.

#65    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,813 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:45 PM

View Postaztek, on 28 January 2013 - 09:41 PM, said:

why should we ruin entire country and leave the same jerks in charge? why not change those in charge? and keep entire country as a whole, those that don't like it can move to canada

Why not leave those elected in charge, and those who don't like them can move to Canada?

----Seraphina

#66    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:48 PM

Theres the bloodbath to consider. Im all for keeping it whole if that can be avoided. But changing the government in whole or in a great proportion as a must do.

Im just not sure theyll get it until someone secedes again. And I have so low trust in the Government now I may never regain it. Ill take the Constitution and rebuild if necessary.

#67    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,513 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:48 PM

View PostStellar, on 28 January 2013 - 09:45 PM, said:

Why not leave those elected in charge, and those who don't like them can move to Canada?
lol, we americans like to fix problems not run away from them. and besides it would be total couterproductive falure. i'm not surpriced you don't get it.

Edited by aztek, 28 January 2013 - 09:51 PM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#68    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:49 PM

Because many of the elected government in Washington are in violation of the Oath of offices they took.

#69    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,513 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:49 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 28 January 2013 - 09:48 PM, said:

Theres the bloodbath to consider. Im all for keeping it whole if that can be avoided. But changing the government in whole or in a great proportion as a must do.

Im just not sure theyll get it until someone secedes again. And I have so low trust in the Government now I may never regain it. Ill take the Constitution and rebuild if necessary.
either way you can't avoid bloodbath, if i have to spill my blood i'll do it for the reasons i choose.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#70    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,813 posts

-Patton

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:50 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 28 January 2013 - 09:49 PM, said:

Because many of the elected government in Washington are in violation of the Oath of offices they took.

That's what you say, but plenty of people disagree.

----Seraphina

#71    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:51 PM

You know we are of the same ilk aztec

#72    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,513 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:51 PM

View PostStellar, on 28 January 2013 - 09:50 PM, said:

canadian ppl?

RESIDENT TROLL.

#73    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

define plenty please

I know given time I can define the people I speak of but they prefer to remain Anonymous to a large degree.

#74    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,813 posts

-Patton

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:04 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 28 January 2013 - 09:52 PM, said:

define plenty please

I know given time I can define the people I speak of but they prefer to remain Anonymous to a large degree.

Plenty, as in, a lot. What I'm saying is that there are people in the US that don't consider what Obama did to violate any rights. Do you disagree? Do you mean to tell me that everyone believes he is violating people's rights?

----Seraphina

#75    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:08 PM

Plenty, as in, a lot. What I'm saying is that there are people in the US that don't consider what Obama did to violate any rights. Do you disagree? Do you mean to tell me that everyone believes he is violating people's rights?

No. I believe in sheeple. So you are correct. I just believe that number is dropping by the hour.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users