Photo

Things I hate :D

Posted by Old Man Waffles , 18 December 2012 · 455 views

Well, I need to blog about something.

1.  I can't stand it when people patronize me. I am old enough to be on this site, so please just don't. I'm not bothering anyone, am I?

2. Wrinkle cream adverts on tv. The models they use look about 25. It’s okay to use wrinkle cream when you get wrinkles, but I hate that the commercials make it look like it’s horrible to have them.

3. When people smooch in public- I mean full on making out. Kissing and hugging is okay in public, but I don’t need to see that. Especially at a family place.

4. When people smoke in a family place. I hate when people smoke in general, but it is their choice whether they want to trash their lungs or not. Blecch...

5. When you were going to write or post or do something, and then you forget what it was once you go to do that.

6. Bullies.

7. When you have to sit next to a drunk person. I’m always scared that they’ll vomit on me. Ew.

8. Dubstep. I would rather gouge my eyes out with a Swiss army knife than listen to Skrillex

Your wrinkle cream commercial rant reminded me of something that annoys me. Face wash commercials. That moment in EVERY SINGLE ONE where the girl splashes her face with water in slow motion rising herself clean.
Who does that?

So...now I'll be waiting for the one about things you love. :)
As far as #1, we all appreciate your joyful enthusiasm. Don't change!

As far as #2 through #7, yep! - most people agree!

#8: "Skrillex", sounds like another name for fingers on a chalkboard?!
I quite like some of my wrinkles TBH.  My 'laughter lines' AKA 'crows feet' actually enhance my luscious eyelashes and make them look long when I smile .  True.  Try it in the mirror ladies.

Cannot stand sloppy sluchy kissy kissy, dry humpy pash sessions in public either.  Go away Slops and do it in private.

Smoking stinks.  I hate walking behind a smoker and copping all the stench of their smoke.  Worse is when they just drop the butt or toss it.  Yeah it nasty.

I LOL at 7 as I have a fear of it too!  Or nearly as bad is when they talk and spittle in your face.  Go away yukkos

Wolfman 1993
Dec 19 2012 05:42 AM
I don't really mind when people make out in public. They're easy enough to ignore. What I hate is when I'm hanging out with a friend and his gf and they decide it would be fun to spend the night sucking off each others faces like vampires. It's obnoxious. Did they invite me so I can watch? If that's all they're gonna do I have no idea what to do with my time. Apparently just sit there and do my best to avoid the horrific sight.

Simbi Laveau
Dec 21 2012 09:37 PM
Who's patronizing you Waffles ? I will give them a whuppin for you .
:(

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Tags

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
      markdohle
      13 Sep 2014 - 15:15
    • Photo