Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Bush really Christian?

Bob26003

Is Bush really Christian?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Is Bush really Christian?

• Yes
    • No

We all know what Christian values are. Love your neighbor, Don't Lie, Don't Cheat, Don't Steal, Don't Kill, Help the Poor.............. and so on.

It seems to me that Bush violates every single one of these.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• __Kratos__

• Cadetak

• Bob26003

• SirRedeye

Top Posters In This Topic

Bush is disobeying his own Bible all the time. For example, he displays a big Christmas tree right inside the White House, when this is strictly forbidden by the Bible itself.

Here is what the Bible says about Christmas trees:

"Thus saith the Lord, learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. For the customs of the people are vain; for one CUTTETH A TREE out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the ax. THEY DECK IT WITH SILVER AND WITH GOLD; THEY FASTEN IT WITH NAILS AND WITH HAMMERS, THAT IT MOVE NOT" (Jer. 10:2-4).

Ha! Ha! That George Bush! What a pagan!!!!!!

We all know what Christian values are. Love your neighbor, Don't Lie, Don't Cheat, Don't Steal, Don't Kill, Help the Poor.............. and so on.

It seems to me that Bush violates every single one of these.

Other christians values which has been commanded by god... War, rape, slavery, sexism, murder and more. Good christian values there. :hmm:

Sure, he's a christian.

Even if you soley just want to use those examples... He's still a christian. All humans are sinners because of Adam and Eve. All you have to do is embrace christ as your savior so he'll take on your sins. Then further sins and such you can confess. So he's still then a sinner but still embraces christ.

So either way you want to cut it, he's still a christian.

Yeah, Kratos said it pretty good. He's obviously not as good (or as open-minded, though that's starting to change...) a Christian as some, but he follows the religon well enough.

That doesn't make me like him, though....

Bob, I would have voted, but you don't have a selection for a Fanatic religious nutjob

Everytime I read or hear about what Bush said : "God told me to invade Iraq" I cringe..

I also think 9/11 tweaked his wee brain and that is why he "THINKS" he was hearing God speak to him.

Ahh who are we foolin'? Face it.. BUSH GAVE CHRISTIANS A BAD NAME with what he has done!

Everytime that man wiggles his LIPS it's a LIE!

Edited by Cinders

"Good Christian morales" are very rare these days, especially in politics. Religion should stay away from politics, and everything else in that matter.

I don't believe he is a real Christian...I think he is like my brother, he says he is a Christian but doesn't do anything a Christian does. Like my brother he is probably just a Christian because he chose his religion by default.

He is just like all those other people who claim to be Christian(but really aren't) because everyone else is, only goes to church because he has too, and doesn't really practice his religion.

"Everytime I read or hear about what Bush said : "God told me to invade Iraq" I cringe.."

did he really say that? was it in one of his speeches or addresses?-omg....yep-ill gringe to that if its true, thats a dictorial phrase directed at religious followers to gain support & pourpously start a holy war ect...-plus he's suppose to be representing the american ppl. no matter what their religion or beliefs are...

good luck with this topic :whistle:

(but for the votes- i thought he was catholic-but i might have him confused with bill)

I'm not sure if he really is, I'm not religious. I voted no only because these topics make me laugh. I think Kratos said it best.

he plays to a christian base...so he has to pretend he's christian....after much study i'd have to say; when he was down in the tombs at harvard. wearing a black cloak...I dont think they were practicing christianity....i'd say he's a satan worshipper; following the creed of "perpetual war for perpetual profit!"...

No no no,...

Bush has said , or announces that he a christian. Claims he is .

Just as a criminal can pose as a police officer if he looks like one, doesnt mean he is. Or a officer of the law enforcement can be crooked and its easier to take or keep something for themselves and even go against the rights of the citizenship in a federal way break laws with in the jurisdiction.

A lawyer could regain knowledge just because of the the title held in that education , loop holes , are used in ways where certain justice isnt prooved to favor the misfortunate person who is a laborer. Even a layer can charge more money for his representing a client and know the how toos and the loops to break the very rights of violations they pay the laywer or doctor to do. that is why when these positions are finally accomplished they have to take an ozath to obide within the laws of the postion for what is is known to do for a human right issue to protect certain postions of importance from becoming a criminal occupational destructucabal no law or justice and the citizens no longer can be a part of the process as the majority, but the power of the minority is in a place where in fact thaey become the criminals againsst people when in fact they say it is a crime to do or say for theyre people , in other words they talk the talk but they dont walk the walk . and it is a forewarning written as well but the son of God Jesus on the mount of olives and at his last serman there before he was arrested and betrayed , then ineviedbly crucified , in a corrupted rule , by a corrupt king herod and the indifferences of the ceasar . Jesus was a tool they used to cover up the crimes so what they did was looking like it was for the benefit of how the villiges and the citizens, were

I want somebody to look up the word apostasy, on this link http://www.answers.com/topic/apostasy

Conversely, some atheists and agnostics use the term "deconversion" to describe loss of faith in a religion. Self-described "Freethinkers" and those who may view traditional religion negatively may see it as gaining rationality and respect for the scientific method.

The reliability of the testimonies of apostates is an important and controversial issue in the study of apostasy in cults and new religious movements.

The difference between apostasy and heresy is that the latter refers to rejection or corruption of certain doctrines, not to the complete abandonment of one's religion. Heretics claim to still be following a religion (or to be the "true followers"), whereas apostates reject it.

The term is also used to refer to renunciation of belief in a cause other

than religion

Now look up the word antichrist in the same website reource I just provided or better yet in a collaborition with the dictionary but definetly having to do with how to tell who or what is a true

I think that if the majority of U.S. citizens where Scientologists I would think that Georgy would be one too.

Face it.. BUSH GAVE CHRISTIANS A BAD NAME with what he has done!

Christians had a bad name long before Bush was even born. Hard to blame him for that one.

I don't believe he is a real Christian...I think he is like my brother, he says he is a Christian but doesn't do anything a Christian does. Like my brother he is probably just a Christian because he chose his religion by default.

He is just like all those other people who claim to be Christian(but really aren't) because everyone else is, only goes to church because he has too, and doesn't really practice his religion.

I don't think so. He goes to church quite a bit, prays and says god a lot in public. He also went against the US laws and is funding faith based groups with tax payer money, he's anti-abortion, anti-evolution, thinks the earth is 10,000 years old and well to cut it short is pretty ignorance of the facts. Then you also have the fact it the biggest part of his votes came from christians.

is this thread a joke ?

i mean seriously........many of you people make me laugh.......so many of you act all holier then thou

'well Bush says he is a real Christian, but he is just playing around........i'm the real deal' :rolleyes: that kind of crap cracks me up.....then of course there's this kind of gem...'look at all these sins he has committed'

like anyone here is sin free............give me a damn break

Thats not the point et Daddy, the point is whether or not Bush approaches his decisions with Christian values and morals in mind.

Whether or not he tries to do what is right.........