Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Others on the Astral plain...

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1    Ibelieve-doyou

Ibelieve-doyou

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

• Do not judge that in which you have no personal experience with. Open mindedness is key to self betterment.

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:05 PM

Hey all, I still can not willingly project, although i am getting there. I've so far used;

which has helped me get into a deeper state of meditation than i have previously been able to. I've been able to "see" in greys and blacks my interpretation of the plain, felt myself flying, so i am confident i will be able to see clearly soon.

Here is the part though that confuses me, when ever i have a "successful" projection it tends to involve my friend, when ever i have questions regarding our situation. I've come to understand that there maybe corporeal beings that imitate those we know, but also how to determine them from the person themselves.

My question that I can not figure out is this;

Is it possible for another Astral projector to "Summon" you to them in the plain?

because as i say, when ever i have a successful projection they are ALWAYS involved in it.

Thank you for your patience <3

Edited by Ibelieve-doyou, 30 June 2013 - 06:06 PM.

There is within us all, a power. The power we hold depends upon our self limitations, fears and desires.
A power most leave dormant because they fear it.. there are parts of our brains that scientists have acknowledged to not knowing its use..
I believe, that our dormant powers lay there and need only to be awakened through practice, patience and meditation. :yes:

#2    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,580 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:19 PM

This is probably a reflection of you not them.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#3    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:42 PM

If that were possible what would happen to you, would your body just drop because you had been called?

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#4    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,580 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:33 AM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 30 June 2013 - 07:42 PM, said:

If that were possible what would happen to you, would your body just drop because you had been called?
No. There are people that can project and be conscious at the same time, I have very very limited experience with this. I become pretty skeptical when Somone tells me this but I have met one person who says the right things, so that I know she is really experiencing the spirit world. You are viewing the relationship between spirit snd body as a linier dualist relationship. It's much more complicated than that. You should give up the entire notion of separation. It's an illusion. Your spirit does not have to go anywhere that your body is not, bucause your spirit is already everywhere. ;)

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#5    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 01 July 2013 - 02:58 PM

Is it a hard thing to do?

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#6    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,580 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:13 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 01 July 2013 - 02:58 PM, said:

Is it a hard thing to do?
What astral project?

I'd say not hard but might take some dedication.

Duel conscious... Well yes. I can't seem to do it outside of one time. Admitadly I have not given it much effort lately. Mostly because I don't really need to and fail to see the usefulness of it. I have busy days as it is no sense in haveing my mind wonder anymore than it already does.

Edited by Seeker79, 02 July 2013 - 01:13 PM.

Bruce Lee-

#7    Blue Star

Blue Star

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,457 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:01 PM

Is it possible for another Astral projector to "Summon" you to them in the plain?

Yes. It is not only possible but probable.
However,
As it is within another plain/realm/ frequency, whatever you choose to call it… I am talking of the essence of things here, not the clunky material manifestation of the physical plain.
It is not like being doped, kidnapped, held against your will or in anyway like being possessed.
It's more like, a mutual meeting point of spirit.

#8    Ibelieve-doyou

Ibelieve-doyou

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

• Do not judge that in which you have no personal experience with. Open mindedness is key to self betterment.

Posted 04 July 2013 - 08:29 AM

View PostBlue Star, on 02 July 2013 - 05:01 PM, said:

Yes. It is not only possible but probable.
However,
As it is within another plain/realm/ frequency, whatever you choose to call it… I am talking of the essence of things here, not the clunky material manifestation of the physical plain.
It is not like being doped, kidnapped, held against your will or in anyway like being possessed.
It's more like, a mutual meeting point of spirit.

would you mind if i pm you about this?

There is within us all, a power. The power we hold depends upon our self limitations, fears and desires.
A power most leave dormant because they fear it.. there are parts of our brains that scientists have acknowledged to not knowing its use..
I believe, that our dormant powers lay there and need only to be awakened through practice, patience and meditation. :yes:

#9    Ibelieve-doyou

Ibelieve-doyou

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 08:33 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 02 July 2013 - 01:13 PM, said:

What astral project?

I'd say not hard but might take some dedication.

Duel conscious... Well yes. I can't seem to do it outside of one time. Admitadly I have not given it much effort lately. Mostly because I don't really need to and fail to see the usefulness of it. I have busy days as it is no sense in haveing my mind wonder anymore than it already does.

Thank you again for being able to help with my odd questions, i wasn't exactly on about dual consciousness . I ..  don't... think.. Confused now. Just there's a lot going on and it seems any time i do successfully project my friend happens to be there and when i talk to him about his techniques here  in the material world he ALWAYS acts as though he knows why i'm asking these questions, yet says nothing which is why I'm wondering if he could possibly be summoning/ drawing me to him during astral projection >_<

Edited by Ibelieve-doyou, 04 July 2013 - 08:33 AM.

#10    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,580 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 02:27 PM

View PostIbelieve&#045;doyou, on 04 July 2013 - 08:33 AM, said:

Thank you again for being able to help with my odd questions, i wasn't exactly on about dual consciousness . I ..  don't... think.. Confused now. Just there's a lot going on and it seems any time i do successfully project my friend happens to be there and when i talk to him about his techniques here  in the material world he ALWAYS acts as though he knows why i'm asking these questions, yet says nothing which is why I'm wondering if he could possibly be summoning/ drawing me to him during astral projection >_<
It sounds like there is a guiding influence. Might be your friend, it might be a guide that you interpret as your friend because your friend represents that to you. I have had spirit guides come in the form if my son before. Look closely next time. Generally a guide will appear to bigger and there will be something a little off. Usually in the spaceing of the eyes.

Bruce Lee-

#11    Blue Star

Blue Star

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,457 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 03:15 AM

View PostIbelieve-doyou, on 04 July 2013 - 08:29 AM, said:

would you mind if i pm you about this?

Sure, If I can help, I will.

#12    Ibelieve-doyou

Ibelieve-doyou

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:02 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 04 July 2013 - 02:27 PM, said:

It sounds like there is a guiding influence. Might be your friend, it might be a guide that you interpret as your friend because your friend represents that to you. I have had spirit guides come in the form if my son before. Look closely next time. Generally a guide will appear to bigger and there will be something a little off. Usually in the spaceing of the eyes.

to date, nothing's been off, i mean since i joined to discover the answers to my first AP which was back in may, i can still remember all the details exactly.

View PostBlue Star, on 06 July 2013 - 03:15 AM, said:

Sure, If I can help, I will.
Thank you <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users