Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 8 votes

Crisis actors in news interviews ?

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#46    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,581 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:51 PM

View PostLesionia, on 09 May 2013 - 03:28 AM, said:

So you admit it is possible that these tragdies are possible a conspiracy.
And I agree with you, I also want proof.

Good heavens NO I DONT. You replied to a list of quotes I took from youtube users, not one of them was my input. If anyone doesn't know my stance by now on 'most' CT then frankly Im  very surprised

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#47    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,581 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:58 PM

View PostParanoid Android, on 09 May 2013 - 03:54 AM, said:

So, is there a point you are trying to subtly get at, seeder?

Yes and Ive just PM'd you

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#48    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,581 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:06 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 09 May 2013 - 01:21 PM, said:

Exactly LF, and it makes it look like they are BOTH actors.

People see what they want to see dont they? Maybe if you did a bit of googling youd find their respective names/details?

#49    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,581 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:12 PM

View Postbee, on 09 May 2013 - 01:31 PM, said:

If I was one of those two women I would deem the video extremely offensive...(and illegal)

Because it is defamation of character insinuating that they are the same person and in essence are aiding and abetting

(mass) murder, mutilation and mayhem.

The 'crisis actor' accusations malarkey is so illogical and plain stupid that it beggars belief.

:td:

View PostSky Scanner, on 09 May 2013 - 01:37 PM, said:

Strictly from a personal point of view, if I was unfortunate enough to be at the scene of a bombing like this, and someone on a forum or other media started making accusations that I was at other 'scenes of crimes', and playing a role etc....i'd start immediate legal action against them.

TWO GREAT COMMENTS!  :tu: :tu:

#50    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,581 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:16 PM

View Postpraetorian-legio XIII, on 09 May 2013 - 01:43 PM, said:

A broad with a big jew nose, where's your respect?

My respect? For what? You ought to go read that post again, then you might discover where that phrase came from.....

#51    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,581 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:18 PM

View Postbee, on 09 May 2013 - 02:07 PM, said:

and let's hope those promoting the conspiracy angle take heed of this bit...

Secondly, please consider what it is appropriate to say when discussing a sensitive subject such as the Boston bombings. Some of the conspiratorial concepts being proposed were extremely insensitive and simply not something we want to be seeing on the boards. Spare a thought for those who have been affected by these events and keep the comments civil and respectful in future.

Absolutely right. :tu:

#52    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:57 PM

View Postseeder, on 09 May 2013 - 12:35 AM, said:

thers a bit more to the OP's post,  and recent threads - than perhaps you realize. Best to bear that in mind...
You'll have to spell out exactly what you're talking about ....... otherwise it's impossible to 'bear that in mind'.

View PostParanoid Android, on 09 May 2013 - 03:54 AM, said:

So, is there a point you are trying to subtly get at, seeder?
The use of the word 'subtly' in this context made me laugh! Come on seeder, don't be shy, spell it out for us and then we're 'all on the same page' so to speak.

View Postbee, on 09 May 2013 - 01:31 PM, said:

If I was one of those two women I would deem the video extremely offensive...(and illegal)
Because it is defamation of character insinuating that they are the same person and in essence are aiding and abetting
(mass) murder, mutilation and mayhem.
But they're not being accused of 'aiding and abetting (mass)murder, mutilation and mayhem' in this thread! ..... posters here are simply wondering why apparently/possibly the same woman is being interviewed at two different sites concerned with the Boston bombings(and possibly Sandy Hook too)

View PostSky Scanner, on 09 May 2013 - 01:37 PM, said:

Strictly from a personal point of view, if I was unfortunate enough to be at the scene of a bombing like this, and someone on a forum or other media started making accusations that I was at other 'scenes of crimes', and playing a role etc....i'd start immediate legal action against them.
Bit of an over-reaction ....... couldn't you just contact them and say look, this is not true and I can prove it, please remove the insinuations? And then if they don't, think about suing.

View Postbee, on 09 May 2013 - 01:57 PM, said:

but the video maker is insinuating that those women are part of an (imaginary) cover-up....that they are not real people reporting what they saw or knew.
Could you give us proof that it's 'imaginary', please?

View Postbee, on 09 May 2013 - 02:30 PM, said:

No doubt this thread will be closely monitored after what happened in the last one... that was (understandably) removed.
It's such a shame that the 'last one' wasn't closely monitered and misdemeanours acted on quickly and repeat offenders banned from the thread. Such a shame that the entire thread was closed down because just one or two people wouldn't behave :( ..... almost seemed to work actively towards getting the thread closed ..........  

View Postseeder, on 09 May 2013 - 02:55 PM, said:

Just logged on. And rest assured those who addressed me personally will all be answered....  shortly
I'm curious: why do you always feel the need to tell us 'just logged on', 'just going off to watch my favourite 'soap'/film', 'just going to work'?

View Postseeder, on 09 May 2013 - 03:58 PM, said:

Yes and Ive just PM'd you

:lol:

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#53    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:07 PM

i see the authoritarian enemies of free speech are out in force after succeeding in closing down the last thread.
here's my suggestion - go to another part of the forum and swap favourite colours instead of telling people what they can and cannot think.

#54    The Sky Scanner

The Sky Scanner

Observer

• 5,540 posts

• The loud ones never last!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:12 PM

We're only on page 4 and the bickering is back already, doesn't bode well does it!

I really would recommend people stick to the topic and not anything else.

"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science". ~ Edwin Powell Hubble

#55    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,002 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:19 PM

I find it incredible that to a select few here, the grossly offensive images and views being put forward in the previous thread were apparently perfectly fine; yet those who dared to be offended by it and the moderators who spent their free time attempting to address these issues are now regarded with the utmost contempt.

Free speech to offend whoever one wants, it seems, is now valued far above ethics, morality and common decency.

#56    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,404 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:20 PM

Just Watch John Stewarts show from thurs ! CNN really bbit the Big-One !

This is a Work in Progress!

#57    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:41 PM

Live from Saudi Arabia ???

Posted Image

#58    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:49 PM

View PostLittle Fish, on 09 May 2013 - 06:07 PM, said:

i see the authoritarian enemies of free speech are out in force after succeeding in closing down the last thread.
here's my suggestion - go to another part of the forum and swap favourite colours instead of telling people what they can and cannot think.

I think you miss the point on what free speech is, actually. It's not that you can say whatever you want without consequence, it's that you can say whatever you want but to break existing laws (or in this case, forum rules) in what you say can mean consequence.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#59    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:52 PM

I find this interesting.......

Posted Image

#60    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:00 PM

View PostImperious, on 08 May 2013 - 11:57 PM, said:

Not sure if anyone here is a fan of Joe Rogans podcast, but I listened to one where he had a girl on there who was a ex-journalist for CNN.
She was talking about all the messed up stuff they made her *NOT report on.
The things that we should genuineally see, like reports on Bahrain and Sri Lanka.
I wish I could remember the episode number, I think you guys would find it very interesting.

View Postthrough the fire, on 09 May 2013 - 12:00 AM, said:

just go on YouTube and search for "Joe rogan experience Amber Lyon".

She also did an interview with Alex jones I think.

Yep. You can find both of these on Youtube.

Here's on clip I thought I'd post:

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 08 May 2013 - 11:04 PM, said:

This was brought up in the Boston thread (which for unknown reasons was deleted instead of editing out the offensive material) and i found it quite compelling. An eyewitness at the boston bombings, watertown shootout and Sandy Hook (not quite an eyewitness, but a "friend" of the Lanza family) was interviewed by CNN at every crime scene.

Dispite the obvious visual simularities, if you listen to the watertown and sandy hook interviews it is quite clearly the same woman speaking with the same distinctive S's sounds. Durring the Boston Bombing interview she clearly has more adrenaline in her blood, which is understandable if you witnessed a bombing or its aftermath.

Was this woman interviewed by other networks? If not, then i would suggest that CNN is faking eyewitnesses.

https://www.youtube....h?v=JeXG3uQu8ZU <---- Edit. This video has uploaders comments in regards to similar speach patterns etc.

for a longer version:

I would appreciate any comments including debunkers. If i am wrong, i would like to know about it.

EDIT again: Please refrain from posting graphic or offense material. I will report anything to the mods that could be deemed offensive

Wow. Looks like the same woman to me. She even talks with the same type accent! This is definitely strange... :huh:

But, this wouldn't be the first time CNN has done something like this...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users